Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Labor Day Challenge~Week 3

Here is WEEK 3

I'm stealing Mindy's idea:

Week 1: 151
Week 2: 148
Week 3: 149

Goal 144 by labor day!

The scale is actually moving in the right direction. Ok fluctuating but moving down at least right!

Work Day WEED for me

W 64 oz
E not much here but will make up for it tomorrow
E 1200 PLANNED calories
D its all about health. The scale is only one way of determining success.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I am wacky right now, but it's a combination of class reunion, bad choices and TOM, so, need to right the ship before it goes any more off the course!!

W 100
E Today is W5D2 of C25K, also just did my crunches and going to dash off a round on the elliptical before I get in the shower.
E OP, need to stay OP, no tastes of anything!
D Focus. I was doing one cheat meal a week, I have been doing one cheat item every time I turn around, not working. I will have one cheat meal this week too. It will be Wednesday, we are going to Yankee Stadium and if I want a hot dog or cracker jacks, I will have one! Not both, one.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #3  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning girls!

It's gonna be a good Monday. I have decided I have to get the weight loss game out of my head, and manifest it into some action. I'm starting here this morning.

Quick Personals:
Grazie... recommit with me. I have been having the worst time of it to, but its just gotta be one meal at a time. 1 lb at a time. 1 exercise at a time. I feel I keep looking at the end instead of where I'm at now and it leaves me defeated. Meanwhile... my scale moves the wrong way. So I'm back in... and got a hand out for ya to come along

Jen - Thanks.. missed you girls lots and lots. Glad to hear that someone is working out, and (at your expense) to read that you work weekends always makes be feel like I have it good.

Nchellie - My 20year was Saturday. I didn't go. My BF did start a facebook page for us - but it is really more "his" page since it has all his info. Thinking of starting my own. When I do, I will come find you!

Mtiggie - you animal! a 21 year old huh! Sound like you are a fantastico mamma letting him party it up at home. I will probably do the same next year... when my baby turns 21 Going back to the last thread to see what Jen is talking about on stealing your idea. Missed you!

Shari - you just keep hanging in there girlie. Good things are coming. Your futon sounds great! How's the pup?

MMavie - hello sweet girl! Reunion for you too? Wowzers. Getting younger is tough At least thats what I hear. Gonna start C25k again after labor day. You will be running marathons by then! Good for you for sticking to it.

ME STUFF
206.6 this morning.
Decided to write out 60 reason I want to lose weight. One for every pound. I have about 20 so far and when they pop in my head, I add them. As I lose, I will cross them off. Still have my 5lb reward envelopes that BF stuffed staring at me from the dresser every morning. Dangit, I want in one!

W - 64 today
E - Walk the dog tonight - even if its 90 degrees
E - 6 weeks body make over food groups... back to it Kris!
D - One choice a time.

I still need coffee this morning. I will check with you girls soon! Be good.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #4  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Nix- My idea was to post my starting weight from the begining of the challenge each week. That way I won't forget where I started and what my goals are.

SW- 185
CW- 183.8 (-1.2)
GW- 175 10 pounds.

I was lower than this last week. Not sure what this gain is all about, but I will just deal with it. I have been eating good the last few days and will get my wokout in soon. I need to let dinner digest.

MM- Gotta watch those "cheat" meals. I try to just not do it.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:13 PM   #5  

Kris, I had my 25th this weekend. Went Friday for drinks, they did a whole weekend of it, not devoted enough to do it all, but glad I went Friday anyway.

Today I finished W5D2 of C25K, not sure how I will do with the 20 minutes run next, love the little walk breaks, but getting better all the time. 5 weeks from today, my babies will be back at college, 4 weeks after that is my half marathon, so have to stay OP!

Last edited by mothermavis; 07-21-2009 at 06:31 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:32 AM   #6  

Only 2 work days for me this week!! Today is Friday!

W 100
E Crunches, elliptical, maybe hula hoop tonight while I watch the Yankees!
E OP
D Make it a good day or not, the choice is mine!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #7  
Calorie Counter

MM~ Happy friday to you then! Good luck on your 20 minutes!

Kris~So Happy to see you. Whenever I fall off the committment wagon, I have to start with baby steps to get back. Work on small changes first!

Mindy~Last month my scale was bouncing back and forth from 150~154 so far this month I am bouncing 148-151. Its really irritating, but as long as we keep at it we will see the rewards. (I am really trying to focus on my body shape rather than the numbers now)

Going with that focus on body shape~I started interval training Last week. I have read that women who interval train lower their pant size quicker than those who do one speed. Anyway my friend is following the walk /run. I do a jog/run. and I can already feel the difference in the tone of my muscles so can she. I am also really working hard on my Abs and resistance training.

W 80 oz
E 30 minute tread/30 minute elliptical/30 minute bike (ALL DONE!)
E 1200 cals
D Keep the calories down, keep the spirits up!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #8  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Happy Tuesday!

Okay - so yesterday was not stellar, but my breakfast and morning snack were on target. Gonna just keep that habit all week and add healthy lunch in next week (incorporating it back in in baby steps per Jen).

Mtiggie - thanks for the "stolen idea" update. I am going to see if I can find my starting weight and do the same.

Mmavie - I so want to run for any amount of time without screaming prayers out loud that I dont die. I was not built for speed, or endurance, or marathons. But I hope to get to the point to push the envelope that direction. Trek on sister, trek on!

Where's Grazer?

SW 203.6
CW 206.6
GW 193
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:00 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Ok so you all are going to think that I am nuts. Okay I am nuts. Makenna was very sweet and nice and asked to go to busy town (Y childcare room). So because she is spoiled rotten I said sure. so I put in another 45 minutes at the gym. I was going to take it easy on myself and walk for a bit but I ran for 30 more minutes then used the summit climber or 15.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #10  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- You must be a glutton for punishment. It is harder to do the interval training when you run outside. I try to walk fast for a bit then jog. SOmetimes I throw in a fast jog. I need to find something that will help tone up my thighs. They are not pretty.

MM- You keep going girl That marathon is coming up quickly. I am in awe that you are doing that.

Nix- Keep with it.

I was down a tad today, 183.4. I want the 170's so bad I can taste it. My BFF is at 169 now and I am really envious. She looks awesome. I want to be there.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I GOT THE APARTMENT!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:29 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Hurray shari!

Mindy, I have a tough time running outside. I don't know why but I like my treadmill!

Tough day ahead for me, we are having some serious issues with the crew that is following me. They have been following us for a little about 3 weeks now and they are just ridiculous. so now we are in meetings from 3-5 or so for the next two days to work on it. UGG. I hate confrontations, and I have to be the one they are confronting.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #13  
mtiger

Wink

Shari- COngrats and good luck with the new place.

Jeni- Work stress sucks. I try to avoid confrontations at all costs. This next year I have to work with the biggest of all "thorns in my side". Wish me luck and hope I don't hurt her. Good luck to ya.

Can't get any real movement around here. I am just hanging in the 183's. I'm about to have a temper tantrum. There!! I should feel better now. I don't. Well need to go workout.
Old 07-23-2009, 05:24 AM   #14  
Calorie Counter

Mindy, Good luck not hurting your thorn.

I talked to the "big" boss of the bosses yesterday. He pretty much told me that the two people in question were um Witching just to be witches, and there was no real problem. Which made me feel better, now I talk to my Working crew leader to see if she set up a meeting for today.

I was shocked to see the scale at 147.4 this morning!

W 64 oz
E extra lap (walking)
E 1200 good ole planned clean cals
D Have a good day, stay focused, one day left before my long weekend off!
Old 07-23-2009, 10:55 AM   #15  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- Glad to hear there are no "real" troubles. Some people!!! Congrats on that number. I want to be where you are in the worst way. Can't seem to get away from 183. Darn it!!!