Old 07-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #16  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default To rock a cowboy hat!

Hi girls. Was down to 205 this morning. The pound is gone and I am that much closer to "rocking a cowboy hat" as a healthy girl. Haven't exercised or necessarily ate very stellar foods, but have tried to watch portions. Life remains busy this week.

Mtiggie - 183 aint nothing to shake a stick at considering where ya came from! Stay positive mamma, you always find a way down!

Jen - yuck. I hate work place drama. Dont we have enough stress outside of work that people cant just show up, do their jobs, shut their traps, and collect their paychecks? Ugh. Makes me crazy. You just keep being a person of integrity and they wont ever be able to bring ya down!

Shari - hows the new apt?????? you in yet?

I am going to apply for another job. Its pay is too good to pass up, I'm qualified and its time for me to challenge myself. I'll be putting my app, resume, and supplemential questionairre ansers together tomorrow. Pray for me, think happy thoughts, cross your fingers. I think it would be a blessing!

Okay... Off to work again. Talk soon!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:14 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mindy, that pound will come off plus some!

Kris, Congrats on that pound off!

Scale is still down! Hurray! I got in my workout I was a little late so I was only able to run for 18 minutes before my class. I am very sore from the class already!

W 80 oz
E 60 minute class 18 minutes on tread!
E 1200 planned clean cals
D lots of stuff!

Last edited by jcatron243; 07-24-2009 at 10:25 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:17 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Hey all. Happy Friday.

Could not get the knee to co-operate with W5D3 for C25k so repeated Day 2, fine either way. Hope everyone is doing well. I am OP quite well this week and still saw a blip, so a bit peeved about that, but, it is what it is!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #19  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well girls all I have to say is this. If weight loss was easy we would all be skinny and have nothing to worry about, right??? It is when things get tough that we need to be the strongest. I am certainly trying my best and I'm sure you are too.

Still in the stinkin 180's and I am REALLY hoping to see some downward movement soon.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 10:11 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Mindy, I totally agree with you.

I went back to the gym this afternoon for another quick run. 30 minutes. Why? I wont get a chance to do it tomorrow because we are going to the zoo. And because I made lasagna for dinner tonight and I new I would want some.

I think I am addicted to the interval training. I cant believe how quick it is shaping my muscles. I cant believe how HARD it is. I am able to make it through the 6.0 mph parts better than the 4.5 mph. I totally recomend trying it.

Here is a move that my aerobics instructor made us do:
On all fours lift your leg knee still bent (its called the firehydrant, imagine why)
then sortof circle your knee around

I think it is a pilates move but oh man it hurt my booty! That is an exercise I will do with all my abs/strength workouts at home.

Have a good night ladies!
Old 07-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

1 week till moving day. Things are slowly starting to get chaotic. I'm probably not going to get a bed till next payday and I know I will not have cable/internet for a while so I'll have to get into the library routine again. I need to anyway, there are some vamp books I want to check out. I don't have to get a Uhaul since I have really sweet neighbors who offered to help me move. So happy since I REALLY do not have the money for a Uhaul or anything else basically. The only thing I'm going to 'splurge' on is a fan because I can't sleep without one. I only have like $100 so the rest is going to be spent on food. This just cements my thoughts that staying with the VA in that department is doing nothing for me. I don't even make enough money to get essentials. My friend's got a lead on a job so I'm applying next week. I just really hate to resign my position and then they call me about another position in the hospital. Do yall realize how much paperwork that is?! It's the government! But I'm tired of holding on and going nowhere. And Fields is getting on my last damn nerve. The Im-about-to-throw-bleach-in-your-face-if-you-dont-step-off nerve. Not good.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #22  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- I wish I could do the interval training stuff. It is just too difficult to do while running outside. All I can really do is run for a bit, walk fast for a bit and throw in some sprints occassiaonally. You keep up the good work.

I was up to 185 yesterday, so certainly mid-cycle time. Total gain 3.4. I am back to 183.6 today for a 2 pound gain. Hopefully I will be able to drop a little more before TOM strikes in a few weeks.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies!

Shari, good luck on finding the new job. I don't envy you at all, I hate moving.

Well yesterday was an excellent day! We got up early and drove 3 hours to the zoo, then drove to the coast, it was a wonderful day! Food went well for the most part, Dinner was higher in cals than it should've been but it was okay.

On todays schedule: Tae Kwon Do, then probably swimming with the kids. I would love to run for a bit, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

W 64 oz
E swimming with the kids
E 1200 planned calories
D enjoy the day
Old 07-27-2009, 10:43 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post2845976