Old 07-07-2009, 10:10 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

YAY! I have a tag! I will definately work it off today...

Jaque - If you worked out an hour you can tag 3 more people....you get to tag 3 people for every 30 min you workout! And you have already worked off the tag I give you so I better get busy....I have the feeling your gonna keep us on our toes!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #32  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Alright, I've finished my 30 mins of exercise and have worked off my tag.

I'll tag:
urthworm
shari
terapet

If you ladies will keep up with your tags and PM me when you get 10 tags completed I'll get some stickers prepared.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #33  

I'm baaccckkk! And I have worked off the tag that Jacque gave me!

So...I'm gonna tag three more peeps!

How about....

mrsaugie

fattopia

diary

Have fun ladies
Old 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Sprkle-That was scary to read about. How awful. Who would ever dream of such a thing in a small town. I am glad it is over.

Thanks for the tag. I will get to it after work here in a few hours. WooHoo!
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #35  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
YAY! I have a tag! I will definately work it off today...

Jaque - If you worked out an hour you can tag 3 more people....you get to tag 3 people for every 30 min you workout! And you have already worked off the tag I give you so I better get busy....I have the feeling your gonna keep us on our toes!
I could cheat and "save" the other 30 min for when I get tagged again....but I am not a cheater so I will use those now to tag:

• [*]
  • [*]
  • [*]

We need more players or we will all be working out constantly...not a bad thing!!!

Last edited by Jacque9999; 07-07-2009 at 04:20 PM.
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #36  
Intuitive Eater

Hi everyone! Is it too late for me to join?

I've been tossing the idea around of joining a challenge again (it's been quite a while) and I just saw this new one today. I think it's exactly what I need to do to get back on track.

I see some familiar "faces" from past challenges ... Hello! And new ones too! Hello!

I'll wait to hear back if it's too late to join ...
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:21 PM   #37  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Serenity View Post
Hi everyone! Is it too late for me to join?

I've been tossing the idea around of joining a challenge again (it's been quite a while) and I just saw this new one today. I think it's exactly what I need to do to get back on track.

I see some familiar "faces" from past challenges ... Hello! And new ones too! Hello!

I'll wait to hear back if it's too late to join ...

Hi, it's never too late to join. All we really need from you is a start and goal weight. Weekly you'll PM your weigh ins to Shari (JasonsLea). We're currently playing a game of tag, where if you get tagged you exercise 30 minutes and then tag 3 other people. Welcome and join right in.

I just finished my second tag (30 mins on stationary bike) so I'll tag:

BlueSerenity
Kosh
Jazzy Peggy

Last edited by sprklemajik; 07-07-2009 at 04:23 PM.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:41 PM   #38  
Intuitive Eater

Thanks for the quick reply sprklemajik!

Sounds good! And it looks like I owe you 30 minutes of exercise ... *sigh* ... ok, ok! lol Just kidding ... I need it, I've gotten lazy!

I think I'll do Friday weigh-ins (if that works within the challenge), but for the record, today's weight was 196. Here's my stats ..

SW: 196
GW: 186
Want To lose: 10 pounds

Shari, will you only be tracking via PM like Eny always did or will you get the weigh-ins from the thread?

PS. I've never played tag before ... what happens if I don't get my exercise in?

Last edited by Blue Serenity; 07-07-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: To add a PS
Old 07-07-2009, 10:04 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacque9999 View Post
We need more players or we will all be working out constantly...not a bad thing!!!
I know..we do need more players. We may only need to tag 1-2 people? But we are only playing for a week so...

Blue ~ You can let your tags build up and work them off through out the whole challenge...we will actually only hand out the tags the first week I think that is what Sparkle said anyways. You don't have to do it at all though if you don't want...mini-challenges are optional.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:09 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

I can't remember whether I saw my second tag before or after my workout, so I'll just say I did one so far.

Now I'm tagging:

TERAPET
sprklemajik
McKenziesmomma

I'm already down 2 pounds from my starting weight -- I guess I was right, it was mostly water weight. I'm kinda looking forward to this week's weigh-in!
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #41  

Well ladies...I'm off to Murray KY to visit my Nanny today. I'm taking my daughter to see her......You know those grandparents love their grandkids...but they REALLY love their great grandkids...LOL!

So I will try to get in some exercise this evening and send out some tags!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #42  
Intuitive Eater

Good morning ladies!

Thanks for the info Melissa. I'll play tag, I need the motivation to exercise. Enjoy your trip to see your Nanny!

Well, I worked off my first tag yesterday ... did 30 min on the mini trampoline ... and for that I'll be tagging:

Jenicra
Sapitaa
SuperGirl

Mayness, I think I'm carrying water, too. (At least I hope so.) I was up 2 pounds from what I had been a couple of days earlier when I logged my weight yesterday ... ah pizza!

Oh I hope this doesn't backfire! I've not been very good at challenges in the past. Think I'll put up a ticker to keep track of things.

Have a great one!
Old 07-08-2009, 01:23 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

I went to a strength training class last night, so I tag:

McKenziesMomma
Jacque999
sprklemajic

I am trying to be good about eating. I swapped my typical chips and cookies at lunch for fruit salad. I am also writing down everything I eat which is always help keep me in line.

BlueSerinity-Don't sweat the tag game. It is all in fun.

Have fun at Grandma's Mel!
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Serenity View Post
Mayness, I think I'm carrying water, too. (At least I hope so.) I was up 2 pounds from what I had been a couple of days earlier when I logged my weight yesterday ... ah pizza!

Oh I hope this doesn't backfire! I've not been very good at challenges in the past. Think I'll put up a ticker to keep track of things.
I jumped up 3-4 pounds from Friday to Monday! I didn't do so bad considering it was a holiday and we had guests over who EAT CONSTANTLY, so I figured some of it was from the sodium, for sure. Hopefully you see a nice loss soon, too!

Also, I wanted to add, this is the first challenge I've ever stuck with for more than a couple of weeks. I've been doing these challenges since New Years day! I flaked out at the end of the last one (the one that lasted from Memorial day to July 4th) but other than that I've found it very easy to stick with, because 1) I set my own goals, 2) there are fun mini-challenges but they're all optional, and 3) it's fun to chat with these ladies.

Last edited by mayness; 07-08-2009 at 01:41 PM.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:58 PM   #45  
Slower But Get'n There

S/C/G: 287.6/243.6/199

Height: 5'7"

How exciting Mel is back! I figured she couldn't stay gone for long.

I'm trying real hard to get on track the real track today. I even started a Just For Today challenge on the boards.

The Tag game sounds fun, but don't tag me, I can't play. I have physical limits. But have fun everyone! I enjoyed reading it the last time you all played.

So weigh ins on Sunday, that's the day I like to do it. PM it in just before I go to church, it's easy to remember that way.

Have a great day everyone.

Sparkle, I didn't even notice you had tagged me. I can't do 30 minutes, but I did 15.

Last edited by JazzyPeggy; 07-08-2009 at 02:23 PM.
JazzyPeggy is offline   Reply With Quote