Old 07-29-2009, 10:07 PM   #166  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TERAPET View Post
C'mon dcapulet-Find that inner athlete and just do it!!
thanks done.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #167  

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls,
I had a bit of a loss today which surprised me since I had a little too many sweets yesterday and hadn't exercised much in three days. But today I got over 40 minutes on the treadmill and my eating was on plan.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:16 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone! Eghhh......so I haven't been around much lately. Sorry. I'm here now...and determined to get on track. My husband and I are going on a cruise in January. It is booked for January 2nd through 6th....we are leaving on New Year's Day! I'm so excited. I have never seen the ocean, and both my husband and I really need a vacation. I'm determined to lose weight and feel confident during my vacation and not be thinking about how fat I am all the time.

So keep reminding me of my vacation if I start slacking off.....this is going to be a busy semester and I have no idea how I'm going to fit in time for work, school, exercise, and family....I'm going to have to be very disaplined and not let myself get behind. So I may need you ladies to kick my butt
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Awright d'capulet. You did it!

Congrats ruth135. It's not even Sunday yet. Good for you!

Glad your back Melissa. You sound like a busy bee. Your cruise sounds wonderful.

Last edited by TERAPET; 07-30-2009 at 10:56 AM.
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:23 AM   #170  

Good morning ladies!

Melissa: That's awesome about the cruise! We also need a vacation, we've actually never been on a vacation and we've been married over 13 years.

The scale was down again today, I'm so excited!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:38 AM   #171  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

So for this week's challenge.... maybe everyone could pamper themselves and then post about it. It looks like a lot of us (myself included) are having a hard time really staying on plan. So I'm going to try and just take care of myself this week (maybe paint my nails and take a super long bath).

I had a nsv yesterday. I have a friend that's getting married at the end of Sept. so I went to Dillards and Belk and tried on cocktail dresses. If the dress had a little stretch in it I wore a 14!! And it looked pretty good, if the dress didn't have any stretch I wore a 16. The crazy amazing part of this for me is that this isn't in the Womens or plus size sections!! I cried in the dressing room, because I never expected them to fit. I tried on like 8 or 10 dresses and they pretty much all fit. I think I'm going to have a hard time choosing a dress because I liked so many of them (I've never had that problem before). It was insane! I also went and had a bra fitting because I've not had bras that actually fit properly since I started loosing weight.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #172  

Sounds good sprkle! I'll probably give myself a facial and pamper my feet. I have such trouble with callouses and cracked heels
Old 07-30-2009, 11:46 AM   #173  

Yeah Tessa! That is such a sweet story. I am so happy for you.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:44 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 160/160/115

Height: 5'2"

Tessa, that's a great story! Don't take that for granted. Even when I was a size 4 or 6, I would try on 20 dresses and be lucky if 1 of them fit. I just don't have a normal body shape.

I'm moving in TWO DAYS! We've got 2 friends coming into town tomorrow night and staying until Sunday, to help us out, which means more eating at restaurants (especially because we let our food supply run pretty low). I'm feeling much more motivated to stay under control this time, though, after seeing what happened last weekend.

I'm 1.4 pounds above last Friday's weight right now (which I used for my challenge weigh-in because I forgot to weigh Saturday and Sunday). That is down a lot from the 6+ pounds I was up on Monday, but I'm still hoping to drop some more before Sunday's weigh-in. I haven't been the most *regular* this week, so I wouldn't be surprised if that, er, catches up with me, and I drop some weight really quickly.
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:40 PM   #175  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprklemajik View Post
I had a nsv yesterday. I have a friend that's getting married at the end of Sept. so I went to Dillards and Belk and tried on cocktail dresses. If the dress had a little stretch in it I wore a 14!! And it looked pretty good, if the dress didn't have any stretch I wore a 16. The crazy amazing part of this for me is that this isn't in the Womens or plus size sections!! I cried in the dressing room, because I never expected them to fit. I tried on like 8 or 10 dresses and they pretty much all fit. I think I'm going to have a hard time choosing a dress because I liked so many of them (I've never had that problem before). It was insane! I also went and had a bra fitting because I've not had bras that actually fit properly since I started loosing weight.
That is such a great NSV....I would have cried too. I definately can't wait to be in your shoes!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #176  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

well just quick note saying hi. and that i have been struggling lately and have decide to just take it one day at a time. i am still really struggling with exercising. for about a year now. so one day at a time i go.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:23 AM   #177  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprklemajik View Post
So for this week's challenge.... maybe everyone could pamper themselves and then post about it. It looks like a lot of us (myself included) are having a hard time really staying on plan. So I'm going to try and just take care of myself this week (maybe paint my nails and take a super long bath).

Pamper myself???!!! What's that???!!! LOLOLOL! (J/K) Way to go on the NSV! That's awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayness View Post
I'm moving in TWO DAYS!
Good luck on the move, hope all goes well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsaugie View Post
well just quick note saying hi. and that i have been struggling lately and have decide to just take it one day at a time. i am still really struggling with exercising. for about a year now. so one day at a time i go.
As usual, I'm struggling too, mrsaugie. I think I've been struggling with losing weight ever since I've joined 3FC (and beyond) ... which reminds me, I'm back up 3 pounds this week, gotta be water! I'm like you, tho ... one day at a time!

Have a great one everyone!
Blue Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:00 PM   #178  

I know what you mean girls. Let's really try to stay on plan at least one day this weekend. Weigh In is on Sunday, there's a good reason to try and focus on eating right.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:09 PM   #179  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

good idea terapet. i vow to be on plan all day tomorrow.

I took of the last two days. I really needed it. I felt bad, but actually now i feel better than ever.
dcapulet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #180  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Hey everyone! Eghhh......so I haven't been around much lately. Sorry. I'm here now...and determined to get on track. My husband and I are going on a cruise in January. It is booked for January 2nd through 6th....we are leaving on New Year's Day! I'm so excited. I have never seen the ocean, and both my husband and I really need a vacation. I'm determined to lose weight and feel confident during my vacation and not be thinking about how fat I am all the time.

So keep reminding me of my vacation if I start slacking off.....this is going to be a busy semester and I have no idea how I'm going to fit in time for work, school, exercise, and family....I'm going to have to be very disaplined and not let myself get behind. So I may need you ladies to kick my butt
Where are you cruising to? I am going on a cruise that leaves the day after xmas and returns on the 2nd...we will be passing ships in the night
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote