Old 06-29-2009, 12:23 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hi girls I am ashlan. I am 25. I signed up for this back in May but with everything going onin real life I wasn't able get on here and post aymore. I didn't quit I was still losing weight just could get on 3FC much. SO I am back and I am going to make an effort to post at least once a day. glad to be here and can't wait to meet everyone else.

#1. My plan is WW but also to try and stick to mostly Fresh Whole Foods. No prepackaged as much as I can help it.

#2. EXERCISE I am going for 1000 minutes of cardio and 1-1/2 hour of weightlifting each week (this includes pushups / sit ups)

#3. Relaxation
I will a read a book of choice each month and have a bubble bath with candles and give myself a mani pedi each week.

#4. Water
at least 48 oz of water each.

#5. Declutter your home - I have been using Flylady since I first signed up with this challenge in May. I just cleaned out my Fridge on Saturday to get a headstart. I will continue her tips and sdvice throughout the month

#6. Pamper/Grooming
- Mani/Pedis once a week. IDK maybe I will try a facial.

#7. Each month pick another area of your life to work on that isn't affiliated with weight loss- Budgeting Money

#8. Motto/Mantra - If you are don't pass out, puke or die ...keep going. -JM

#9. Goals Don't forget to list all of your goals for weight/inches/etc lost - SW: 171
WG: 165
Run Yorktown Independence 8K and Both Trailzilla Races in July

#10. REWARD New Pair of Track Shoes and One workout outfit
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

I just realized this is june not july. Oh well I guess I can copy and past...lol
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #33  
no more hiding

S/C/G: 296/215/160

Height: 5' 5"

Well, this is the last day of June. I don't know if anyody else is around, but I 'm gonna post anyhow!

I lost 10.2 pounds in June plus 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my muffin top. I am so pleased because the first 30 pounds did not drop anything from my waist!

So, my grand total of May and June is 16.8 pounds!! Yeah me!!!

Sooooooo, anybody else out there?????????
2behealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM   #34  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2behealthy View Post
Well, this is the last day of June. I don't know if anyody else is around, but I 'm gonna post anyhow!

I lost 10.2 pounds in June plus 2 inches off my waist and 1 inch off my muffin top. I am so pleased because the first 30 pounds did not drop anything from my waist!

So, my grand total of May and June is 16.8 pounds!! Yeah me!!!

Sooooooo, anybody else out there?????????
I just edited my previous post to reflect that I did lose 6.5 inches in June...bringing my total May/June to 13.5!!! You did great too!!!

Last edited by Jacque9999; 06-30-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: because I am anal...there was a color problem
Jacque9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 05:49 PM   #35  

1. Plan - Stick to my 26 WW points daily, with one cheat meal every other week. DONE!

2. Exercise - Walk 3 miles with my neighbor 3x weekly. Do higher intensity cardio (treadmill or dvd) 2x weekly. Do strength training 2-3x weekly. Have done the walking; still need to work on regular strength training!

3. Relaxation - Less TV; more reading. Getting there.

4. Water-I drink 64 oz. a day, so I'll try to up it to a few more pints. Been drinking lots of water since the temperature went up!

5. De-Clutter - Clear out and reorganize my two spare rooms. Why do spare rooms always collect all the junk of my life? Nope!

6. Pamper - I already have a pedi appt. for later this month. Had my pedi today! My toes are sporting sparkly red polish.

7. I am going to start volunteering this month at a therapeutic riding center. I've been wanting to volunteer for a while and I think this particular group is going to be a good fit for me. I go to orientation on the 13th. I've been voluteering for two weeks. I love it, and as a bonus, I get at least 2-3 miles of extra walking in every time I volunteer!
8. Motto - You must do the things you think you cannot do-Eleanor Roosevelt

9. Goals - Lose 10 lbs. Exercise regularly. I only lost 6 lbs. this month but I noticed that 5 of those pounds were lost these past 2 weeks since I've been getting so much additional exercise.

10. Reward - New jeans. Mine are starting to get baggy and I'm hoping by the end of the month they will be too big!! I bought a pair of jeans in a size smaller. I'm sort of between sizes; my 16's are too big and the 14's are a smidge too tight, but now I have something to work toward!

All in all I'm happy how this month went. I lost 3 inches overall and lots of my old clothes fit again. I have more energy and for the first time ever I've gone longer than 8 weeks on a diet. I'm at 10 weeks right now and feeling like I can and will keep going!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #36  
Ready for final round!

S/C/G: 217/189/168

Height: 5'3

Hey everyone,
I lost internet for almost a month. I just got it back (thank God!). I didnt reach my goal, part im sure to fact I was extremely lazy. But I almost got it. My goal weight was 179.8.
Actual was 180.2
I lost by 4 oz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh. Next month will be better.
God bless all,
Heather
HeatherEljohari is offline   Reply With Quote