Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 02:53 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 166/163/120

Height: 5'3"

Hi,

I haven't posted in a long time, but I would love to join this challenge. I like the idea of starting a couple of days early. Thanks for that!

My Current weight is 155.5. I would be very happy to lose 7 pounds by the end of June.

Best of luck to everyone!
Old 05-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #62  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymamaof4 View Post
6's?! Woo hoo! Jacque that's awesome!!! get thee to Goodwill this instant and donate the clothes that you will never wear again!!!

Try at least one new recipe a week (I got the Hungry Girl 200 Under 200 cookbook and there's some yummy lookin' stuff in there!!!)
I am making a collection in my closet as I get through the clothes that are too big...then it will be one big drop off!! That's a great idea...maybe I will use that one for July's challenge...although believe it or not, I have been cooking more the last few months and have tried alot of new stuff, not every week though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfulgirl View Post
Hi,

I haven't posted in a long time, but I would love to join this challenge. I like the idea of starting a couple of days early. Thanks for that!

My Current weight is 155.5. I would be very happy to lose 7 pounds by the end of June.

Best of luck to everyone!
Oh that is so doable!!! Good luck, and
Old 05-29-2009, 03:54 PM   #63  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

I would love to join the June Challenge. My June goals are 8 lbs lost and a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day.
Old 05-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #64  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

hey ladies! its been a while since ive been involved in a challenge, but im definitely up for this one.
my june goal is to hit 130 lbs (which is my original weight lose goal) and at the present, it will take losing 9 pounds to get there
Old 05-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #65  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

to 100percentme, nellonello, dragonfly and wistfulgirl!

Last edited by Delphi; 05-29-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 06:10 PM   #66  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome to all the newbies!!!!

SharMar: I am sure you'll feel right at home here. I sure did when I joined last month. This is an awesome bunch of ladies

As for your questions: For the mini-goals, going with what Jacqui said. I have changed mine to be something that I can be accountable for. So instead of going for an X number of pounds, I am going for 6 days a week OP. This way, it's something I can control and feel responsible for.

Onederland refers to people who are under 200 lbs.. So if you drop from 200 to 199 you are in Onederland.
Old 05-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #67  

Hi everyone

So nice to see everyone here. I remember when I first joined here at 3fc thinking I was too late to join because the month or day had already started. Oh my goodness, no! For any of you who may be new or pondering the same thing (one of the reasons we put the threads up early, as well as to give us time to prepare with grocereis, etc.) think no further! It is never too late to join.

Delphi, hi there girl As for the headstart, it always starts with the mind. I am still thinking and scheming though and I need to be ready come Monday for the first of our month. It's a no go for me unless I have a plan and meal in place, it is absolutely imperative to my success. Quesiton is, which meal plan right now? lol. GOing to shake things up a bit Delphi. As for you, your rocking it chicky.......you k,now what they say, don't mess with a good thing! Keep on truckin

Jacquee, good to see you!

Squeeze, Well I guess boobs are composed mostly of fat but we can work the buggers with chest presses and stuff, lol nice to have you aboard.

babes315, wc as well to your first challenge. London vaca sounds like a great incentive, wtg. You gals will love the chicks here, they so rock...I would be lost w ithout them!

Wormwooddoll, Hattie, Blondie32, Plexi, sharmar, wistfulgirl, nellonello, 100 percent, and dragonfly to our team girls and to our June thread! To all you other gals.... oh you, welcome back! It's been an amazing journey, it really has.

The weightloss journey isn't always a bed of roses but with good freinds and the support (and safety which is very important here) and encouragement we give each other, god girlsssssss...need I say more? We have felt and witnessed it first hand! It means so much and it is a gift , it reall y is! Here to us, as a unified whole, continuing to thrive and to help each other along in our journey.............through thick and thin! This is something we can do! It is in our control...........we will gain strenght both physically and mentally along the way, not to mention the great freindships we make.

I have not done my grocery shopping yet girls, bad FSA, lol. It is a must for ths weekend. I need my stuff in place for our first day . In the meantime, still scheming here before I draw up my list. I'll be ready. Ohhhhhhh, and the stupid bread t hat found its way back in the house will be gone again (except for whole grains if I wish).

posting for fear of losing post again
Old 05-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #68  

I did foget to add that I will be weighing in on MOndays (beginning June 1rst). The days we weigh in are completely up to you! I prefer to weigh in on the first day of the month as well as the last. I feel forunate this month as not only are we starting our new month on a MOnday, but Monday WI's always seem to work best for me (they keep me in line over the weekends ).

Some of you may have a preferred day to WI (at WW etc) or maybe even not WI at all (such as counting measurements or other goals) which is absolutely fine! Okay girls, let's get ready for monday. Junk out of the house, meal plans in place for at least a few days (to help avoid temptation), and ah..........well

I look forward to our new month together, in the meantime I didn't have it so good last weekend girls so I am working hard to undo any damage t hat might have been done and either way.......I will be ready for our new month together! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:04 PM   #69  
There is no spoon!

FSA ~ When I read that, I wanted to stand up and put my hand on my heart and just give you a big AMEN! Touching and Oh so true!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 345/195/185

Height: 5'7.5

I'm definitely up for this one. My June goal is to be a size 20 and to average 60 min a day of serious movement.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #71  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Oh FSA I *heart* you! That was a great post!

I am one of those who can attest to the wonders that this group of chickies can do for oneself.

To an awesome June!
Old 05-29-2009, 08:55 PM   #72  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I'd like to modify my goal.
1. Lose 10 lbs
2. stay OP 6 days a week
3. Drink more water

I am loving how much people talk on this thread. I find that the more time I spend on this site, the better I stay OP.
Old 05-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #73  
There is no spoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorgirl6 View Post

I am loving how much people talk on this thread. I find that the more time I spend on this site, the better I stay OP.
So do I and yes we are a chatty bunch, but it definitely keeps us focused and close. Just saw your progress pics in the mini goal forum and you look great. Keep up the good work.

Oh and Jacqui, another revision for me as well. Sorry! But let me add, "Keep a 1000 calorie deficit everyday."

Last edited by Delphi; 05-29-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:35 PM   #74  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Getting There/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I don't look very great in those pics. They are in workout clothes and I look much better on a daily basis than that. But at least those pics show a little difference in size.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:30 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default June Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach Onederland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach Onederland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5 lbs
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
SharMar: Lose 5 lbs
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 05-30-2009 at 02:44 PM.
Closed Thread