Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 01:05 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Michelle, congrats on the 2 lbs down!! Please do not feel bad about posting when you can't respond to others. Sometimes schedules are way too busy. Plus, this thread really hops! It's hard to keep up even for us multiple posters a day!

Delphi, I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Yes, you guessed right. I was super busy, which is why I wasn't around. I had strength training this morning, then appointments (plural) and errands, and when I finally got home, I had to type a project for my DH for one of his online classes, so the day just flew by!

Joci, wow, and friends with your ex-hubby too! I am impressed!!

Janis, on the 2 lbs down!! That is a great weight loss, so don't be discouraged! Celebrate!

CMof4, I'm sorry you didn't sleep well, but great job on the HIIT and the gardening!

Dollypie, great enthusiasm! I'm glad you had a good weekend and a great start to the new week!

Ms_P, if you aren't sure what size you'd like to end up at, it's smart just to keep buying the next size down!

Lene!! Glad to see you back! Those UTI's are awful!! Don't forget to take your vitamin!

Glutio, try not to let the scale upset you. As long as you stay OP and exercise, you are going to lose weight!

SuzyQ, it sounds like you are feeling better and I'm glad.

FSA, I'm sorry you're having TOM troubles again! But I am glad you're over the worst part!

NSM, congrats on the weight loss! Anything down is good!

AtlGirl, on the 3 lbs down! That's fantastic!!

Gator, good job on another.2 lb down! Keep going!

Ang!!! on the $500!! Incredible! Have fun shopping, girlie!!

Ladies, that's all I can do tonight. I'll finish personals in the morning.
Old 06-09-2009, 03:49 AM   #497  

OMG! we are at 499 posts! and this makes 500! lol I will start a new thread and label it June weight loss challenge continued (as our Jacqui did last month). Sounds goot to me, talk soon! This is too wild, imaging that! 499 posts! lol
Old 06-09-2009, 04:47 AM   #498  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

We really were chatty for the first week of the month but I got one more in....getting ready to go to boot camp.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:02 AM   #499  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

LADIES, go here for the continued June thread: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=1#post2777486. This one is over 500 posts, so we have to move!!
Closed Thread