Old 05-27-2009, 09:11 AM   #16  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

Yo, chickies...

Well, I'm all moved, I have my internet back, and I lost two pounds during settlement/moving! Seriously the BEST workout I ever got! I hurt in places I didn't even know I had...

Jeni, hope you're feeling better today!

Not much time to chat, but I did want to get back to my WEED now that the fun and games of moving are behind me...

W - 62 oz.
E - 1300 calories, all kept and accounted-for in my diary
E - Belly dance tonite!
D - Get BACK ON TRACK! No time like the present, no day like today...
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 01:29 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hello weedies....Hope everyone is having a great day!! Things are going good today. Haven't been to the gym yet...had to take dd to the dentist this morning. But never fear...i'll be hittting that gym hard tonight!! I am going in an hour before my class and work out on the treadmill and elliptical and then it's off to Power Pilates Kickboxing class. I LOVE THAT CLASS!!! lol. And thanks for all the encourageing words about my gym routine. I am just making up for lost time. I really don't have that much going on these days. With no job, the kids in school...i have nothing but time to go to the gym. But when the kids get out of school...we will be spending lots of time at the library, the gym, and probably places like Monkey Joes, Putt Putt and Chucky Cheese. Anything to spend some time with them and keep them from sitting around the house all day.

So...I am aiming for 1500 calories.
My WEED for today:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1500 calories
E- 1 hour (pilates kickboxing)
D- watching the pants fall off.

I'm not really using my fitday so much for my food recording. I decided to carry around a spiral notebook and i write down every morsel of what i put in my mouth. If i can include calories, i do. If not, i'll just include what the serving size was and if it's something i made, i'll write down the ingrediants. I do keep up with how often i excersize...what exersize class or machine i do or how long i work out with weights. Gotta have something to take to a nutritionist or personal trainer if i don't see any results soon.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 05-27-2009 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Didn't get to gym as early as i wanted.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 05:14 PM   #18  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Pinky swear....

so I know its corny... but its what BF and I use it as our seriously mean it, not just talking, gonna keep my word promise. We have only ever pinky sweared about quitting smoking, and being faithful to each other. It seems silly, but pinky swears are very serious in our home.

I propose a WEEDER'S pinky swear. I pinky swear that I will do everything I can to make good, healthy choices to be on task and be feeling GREAT IN 8! I will be here, with you all, as a WEEDER for the challenges of the next 8 months, without fail.

Are you in? Anyone else in?????

BTW ~ welcome back Rowdy
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:34 PM   #19  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Nix- Of course I'm in. You know me. I am the queen of stick to it. Even like today when I go up some more. Back to 191.2. i am so tired of the 190's. The 80's were so much better. I just keep plugging away.

Did BL Bootcamp tonight. First time in ages. Man it was tough. In 8 months it would be Begining of Feb. I would love to be very close to goal. That would mean 5.6 pounds a month. Okay, that is never gonna happen. not with my crazy old body. How about 24 pounds off, average of 3 pounds a month, my normal average. That really isn't very much, is it??? Wow!! I really do lose slowly.

Well, I'll just keep on truckin.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:37 PM   #20  
The Sky is the Limit!

Quick WOOT WOOT for the Tiggster...

I just finish a 45 minute walk with BF & doggie that I really didn't want to go on. So glad I did! What ever it is you are dreading, try it. You may be happy you did!

Later!
Old 05-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

I will pinky swear too!! We will be here chicks! We will be 8 months closer to our healthy bodies. Let's keep making great choices.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:51 AM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Just stopping by for before I go to bed.

Kris ~ I pinky swear to keep truckin as long as you all keep rollin! I love you girls.

Good to see you Suz!

Lumi, I need to make myself a gym routine and stick with it!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:41 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. I am feeling mostly better, just a nasty underlying cough that rears its ugly head at night. Today is my last day on for the week so I get to workout tomorrow! I am totally excited at the idea of that. Did I tell you guys that I ran into my aerobics instructor while watching Makenna's swim lesson? Ya I promised her I would get back to class. I will try my best to keep my promise.

gotta run!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 06:36 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.
Jeni, glad you are getting better.

I am running late today, took forever to get on here this morning.

Stayed OP last night at dinner, no drinks, no bread and no dessert!!

W 100
E Done crunches, running after work, walk at lunch only if it's not raining
E OP, if I can do it when I am out, I can stay OP at home
D Make it a good day or not, your choice!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:37 PM   #25  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Mornin!

Jen --- soooo glad to hear you are on the up swing. You gonna keep your promise today?

MMavis - WOOTs! for you too! Pinky swear time! Good girl on the no-no's last night! This will pay off!

I just went after a piece of cheese pizza for breakfast, stopped myself, changed to taco meat and an tortilla. Stopped myself again, and ate the 1/2 a grapefruit and hardboiled eggs I had planned. I FEEL VICTORIOUS!!!!

Looking forward to some exercise on the Wii Fit tonight and maybe a walk. Had a rough night last night. Opened my smarmy mouth about something to BF and he didn't respond in the way I expected. Put a bunch of what ifs in my head about us..... spent night with upset tummy and tearfilled eyes. Woke up this morning, realized I'm a boob, and now I'm trying to stay focused.

Hope you all have a fantastic day. I have 100 things to do here at work, and break is over! Be good to yourselves!
Old 05-28-2009, 02:46 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Nixmom...great job on making a healthy pic when you really didn't want to. Keep up the great job!!

Mmavis...awesome with staying OP with the food last night. Temptation can be sooooo hard to resist.

Jeni...yay for starting to feel better. Just take it easy and don't push too hard too soon. I know you can't wait to get back to class...but you'll get there.

Shari...it can be sooo hard to keep yourself motivated to keep to an excersize plan. I am sooo excited because i just joined...but give me a month or two and i'll probably start making excuses as to why i can't go to the gym. But with so many classes to take...hoping that i can keep it fresh and keep taking something new and different all the time so i don't get bored.

Did good on eating yesterday. Did good on excersizing yesterday. Only got one class in yesterday. But it was the good one...Power Pilate Kickboxing. I realized how tired i was after that class so i took this mornings class off. I am hoping to make it to a pilates class this afternoon but if not, i will just go workout for an hour or so on the treadmill, elliptical and weights.

WEED:
W- 64 ounces ( I had better get started)
E- 1500 calories (Hope to get them all in and make them count)
E- 1 hour (at least)
D- Watching the pants falling down!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:18 PM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Good job girls on resisting those temptations. You are SO GOOD!!! Also great to see everyone getting their workouts in.

After Bootcamp last night my entire lower body is sore as H***. So what do my friend and I do tonight....5K. Man I was dragging my butt along. I just had no gas in the tank. I did it though. Moaning, groaning and complaining the whole way. Scale still sits at 191.2 and I don't think it will be going down for weigh-in tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone! Well I had to resort to more cold meds today, but only one dose this morning. I feel great right now. I have to go sign papers for my new truck tomorrow at 10 so I have to get in my early morning workout! Anyhow food was good today, water is ok. getting ready to go out and about (DH is going to make me drive the truck, I hate big vehicles. I got used to the old one but this one has a canopy and I am soooo nervous! )
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:45 PM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm here, alive, and about to do some wii fit and/or walking. I ate more than i wanted to at dinner, but I'm gonna get some exercise in tonight!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 11:18 PM   #30  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

TOM is gone but he left a 'present': 1 lb. ***.

Tomorrow is payday! Anyone got plans for the weekend?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote