Old 05-19-2009, 11:03 AM   #31  
Backpedaling!!

S/C/G: 276/250/176

Height: 5'4''

Congrats, losers! Especially StNessa, for hitting goal early!! You must be so proud of yourself! Keep up the good work
freshmanweightorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Great job girls!
Melissa- Your doing awesome, now keep it up. Glad you made the choice of no BLT. I guess sometimes we just need a little encouragement like a good weight loss week to stay away from unhealthy foods.

Vanessa- Wow, you doing sooooooo good.
heather1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:56 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

I feel conned I lost 3lbs this week, surely I'm a runner up hehe

Well done ladies
Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:26 PM   #34  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
WEEK #5 RESULTS

STATS:
TOTAL # OF PEOPLE - 18
TOTAL # OF WEIGH INS - 17
TOTAL # OF LOSSES - 12
TOTAL # OF GAINS - 4
TOTAL LOSS FOR WEEK #5 - #15.4(best weeks so far! )

WEEKLY WINNER - MCKENZIESMOMMA WITH #3.8 LOSS!

RUNNERS UP
StNessa79 - #3 loss
UrthWurm - #2.4 loss

THESE GIRLS HAVE MEET THEIR WEEKLY GOAL
FRESHMANWEIGHTORBUST
HATTIE22
KOSHINOGI
MAYNESS
MCKENZIESMOMMA
STNESSA79
URTHWURM

OTHER ACCOMPLISHMENTS
MCKENZIESMOMMA IS OUT OF THE #260'S!
STNESSA79 HAS BEAT HER MEMORIAL DAY GOAL WEIGHT!

We're almost at the end of this challenge - and Summer is right around the corner! This week was the best so far cumulatively. This next week - let's see if EVERYONE can have a loss.

I'm a little bummed that we've lost so many throughout the challenge - we started off with almost 40 girls - and now we're down to less then 20. I understand that this might not be what people need right now to help with their goals - and I also understand that some people aren't ready to put in the effort to actually accomplish the challenge that they set forth for themselves. Remember - anything worth having is worth fighting for... and this is the fight of a lifetime! I can't wait until i can jump back in with you girls and start posting my losses! Soon I'll be fighting right along with you all!
Um...

are you not getting my weigh-ins or do I not count anymore for this challenge at all? I know I haven't been posting but I have been sending in my weigh-ins.
sexybrokechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 04:39 PM   #35  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well i know that i have not been around much in the last week so i thought i would make a quick post and let everyone know that i am still alive and doing well. this last month has been tough for me but i am still working on it and time to move forward.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Not to be a pain...

I lost 3lbs also. 5/11: 197 5/18: 194

Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #37  

Talking

Congrats Melissa!!! Yo go girl!!!

Weight loss: GOOD

BLT: BAD

Way to go all!!!
Old 05-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexybrokechick View Post
Um...

are you not getting my weigh-ins or do I not count anymore for this challenge at all? I know I haven't been posting but I have been sending in my weigh-ins.
I didn't get your weigh in for week #3 or #4 so I stopped keeping track hon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshinogi View Post
I feel conned I lost 3lbs this week, surely I'm a runner up hehe

Well done ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattie22 View Post
Not to be a pain...

I lost 3lbs also. 5/11: 197 5/18: 194

OK - APPARENTLY I cannot do the stats 5 minutes after I crawl out of bed anymore! I knew I was going to be gone all day so I didn't want to make you all wait.

Hattie & Kosh should be on the runners up list! I suck I'm sorry!!!!

FORGIVE ME GIRLS!!!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:00 PM   #39  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

[QUOTE=Enygirl;2748661]I didn't get your weigh in for week #3 or #4 so I stopped keeping track hon.

Ok, I won't bother sending you PMs then with my weigh ins.
sexybrokechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 12:59 AM   #40  
Backpedaling!!

I wonder if some weigh-ins not making it through has something to do with the way the forum has been slow to load for a lot of people. I know for me to open a thread or send a message or post sometimes I have to hit "refresh" two or three times. It's very frustrating, and then sometimes the page finally loads only to show that the message or post I was trying to send was lost and I've got to do it all over again.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:05 AM   #41  

Eny, Eny, Eny..

No forgiveness needed. I appreciate all you do! You are awesome!
Old 05-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Rosie- Thats probably one reason..It really aggravates me, I cant even get this site to load half the time.
heather1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 11:27 AM   #43  
Backpedaling!!

Has anyone heard from SprkleMajk?
Old 05-20-2009, 11:31 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

That is weird. I never ever have a problem loggin on here. I wonder why because I have heard several people say they have a problem getting on.

So.....some things I'm dealing with today.....it is really hard for me to stay on track....I know I know...I just lost almost 4 pounds last week. That is great...but did it motivate me ....NO...not really. This week I haven't exercised. I keep blaming it on this and that. I know what everyone is going to say....just get up and get moving and you can do it....I just don't know what is wrong with me.

Last summer I hit a really good streak. I lost alot of weight. Of course I gained it all back when I went back to school becaue I was really busy and never took the time to adjust my plan. I really don't want to fail. I want to lose weight.

I'm going to spend about 30 minutes going back and reading my blog from last summer...and see if there is anything in there that will motivate me.

I think the big part right now is I'm just so tired all the time. McKenzie hasn't been sleeping well at night...and we can't figure out why. I'm just sooooo tired! Anyways.....if anyone has any ideas please post them!
McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

[QUOTE=sexybrokechick;2748684]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
I didn't get your weigh in for week #3 or #4 so I stopped keeping track hon.

Ok, I won't bother sending you PMs then with my weigh ins.
There's only one week left of this challenge - and then we start the one for 4th of July - then I'll start keeping track of you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
That is weird. I never ever have a problem loggin on here. I wonder why because I have heard several people say they have a problem getting on.

So.....some things I'm dealing with today.....it is really hard for me to stay on track....I know I know...I just lost almost 4 pounds last week. That is great...but did it motivate me ....NO...not really. This week I haven't exercised. I keep blaming it on this and that. I know what everyone is going to say....just get up and get moving and you can do it....I just don't know what is wrong with me.

Last summer I hit a really good streak. I lost alot of weight. Of course I gained it all back when I went back to school becaue I was really busy and never took the time to adjust my plan. I really don't want to fail. I want to lose weight.

I'm going to spend about 30 minutes going back and reading my blog from last summer...and see if there is anything in there that will motivate me.

I think the big part right now is I'm just so tired all the time. McKenzie hasn't been sleeping well at night...and we can't figure out why. I'm just sooooo tired! Anyways.....if anyone has any ideas please post them!
I've heard a lot of people having a hard time loading too - sometimes going into your internet options and delete your browsing history and your cookies it speeds things up a TON! I do mine about once a week or so.

As for your lack of motivation right now - I think reading your blog is a good idea... also sometimes just doing it does help. Maybe not a full workout - but small choices - 5 minutes of walking - 30 seconds of crunches during a commercial. I know that sometimes I have no motivation - but just doing a tiny something does a little for the motivation - and it does make a difference. You don't have to lose #4 every week - but you do have to make a choice every day to do something better for you.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote