Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge #10

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge # 10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO THE "WEEKLY BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE"

THE RULES:
    -Regardless of your normal weigh in day, weigh yourself every Monday if you want to join.
    -Every Monday we weigh in and post it....Whoever loses the most weight wins and starts challenge #11 the next day, Tuesday 4/21/09

Challenge dates Monday Weight for 4/14/09 Then again on 4/20/09 (new thread starts 4/21/09)

*Whoever loses the most weight starts the new thread each week*

OUR WINNER FOR LAST WEEKS CHALLENGE~MS PERCEPTION (I started thread for her because I never heard back from her~HOPE THATS OK Ms perception~Congradulations On winning.)

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!!!!

Here's the list of people in the challenge so far. I'll add people as they join.
    Ms. Perception ~170
    Econ nerd~254.4
    2muchbelly~278
    Losing4another~236
    Saramommy~166
    Lori259~213.6
    purplefirefly 240.0
  • Can I join you all this week? My weight yesterday and today is the same...24.0

EDIT: oops...240.0 I wish 24.0!
  • Lori-Thanks a million for starting the thread for me. I'm so sorry I couldn't get back to you. I had to be at my mom's helping her all day today and wasn't able to get away to post until now. So, yay, me! I actually won something for once! I wonder how this week will be for me on the scale with more crazy busy-ness in my life!
  • Ms Perception-CONGRATULATIONS on being the biggest loser!!!

May we all have a successful week!!!!
  • Ms Perception
  • Purplefirefly sure you can join~ you are in the challenge. Just come and weigh back in on monday the 20th

Ms Perception~Your Welcome~I Was afraid I would make ya mad~I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PROUD OF YOU!!!!
    it's that smile! hehehehehehe~I can not wait to get to 170!!!!
    WOOT WOOT!!
    I Did manage a size 14 today HEHEHEHEHEHE~I feel like a beauty queen from that 14!(although I know that I aint I was strutting my stuff LOL)!

~GOODLUCK THIS WEEK EVERYONE~

Anyone else wanting to join ~you must use Mondays weigh in weight.
    Just place the weight on here and I will add y'all to the list.

I hope the other girls Like stacy~And newlywed are ok~Lewisempire~hattie~Where did they go this week?
  • Thanks everyone! I don't want to rain on my own parade, but it turns out my MIL's scale was off slightly. My actual weight was 171.2 Monday (for a loss of 2.6#). I hope I didn't "steal" the win from anyone else. My MIL has one of those old dial scale instead of a more accurate digital one, so I was leary of trusting it (for good reason, it turns out). So, I weighed today using my good scale and hers today to compare and see what the difference was. Anyway, I'm still happy with the progress I'm making. I hope to get another pound or 2 down this week....I'm SO close to being overweight!! Hope everyone has a good week/weekend!
  • Monday morning weight: 251.4 (down 3 pounds from 254.4)
  • 233.2 this morning thats -2.8 from 236 SW
  • 238.0 this morning...so down 2.
  • SW 213.6 Todays weight 210.0 (-3.6) I am 1 point from losing 50lbs!
    So total loss for this week is 3.6
  • 164 today...lost 2 pounds
  • 198 today lost 3 pounds last week...
  • Lori, Looks like you got this one
  • hey ya'll.... my laptop went haywire and i couldnt get on sorry..... its still acting up, looks like i need a new one lol.... i lost 2 lbs last week.... this weeks starting weight was 208.4. id like to join this week if its not too late.

stact x0x