5 Pound Challenge #60
Welcome to Challenge # 60!
Everyone is welcome, hop in at any time. We're out to lose 5 pounds. No matter where you're at in your weight loss, it's helpful to break down your loss into small goals like these.
Here's what to do:
Just post your SW (starting weight) as of today, your CW (current weight) which is whenever you weigh in and your GW (goal weight) which is five pounds down from the day you joined in.
Weigh in whenever you like and come tell us about it! You can weigh in as often as you like - some of us do it everyday, some once or twice a week.
The first one to hit five pounds lost should start the next thread! Please start it immediately, if you need help, just ask, someone will be happy to point you in the right direction.
Restarting on October 19, 2016
A1C 5.8 - pre-diabetic (October 18th)... (gotta stop that from going up!!)
for each ten pound loss:
1) Break out of the 300s - (November 6th and December 8th...) YAY!!!!
2) 291.15 (32.35 pounds) - 10% of weight lost
3) 258.80 (64.70 pounds) - 20% of weight lost
4) 226.45 (97.05 pounds) - 30% of weight lost
5) 194.10 (129.4 pounds) - 40% of weight lost
6) 161.45 (161.45 pounds) - 50% of weight lost
Last edited by econ nerd; 04-11-2009 at 02:02 PM.