3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

April Exercise Challenge

Old 04-08-2009, 10:46 AM   #91
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Well, yesterday was a really good OP day which always helps me get into a good groove. Once I get one good day done I know I can do another. I've started week 2 out a little differently. Today I started with Wii Fit. I don't know if I'll do more, but I'd like to if time permits. Tomorrow is moving day, so I have packed up everything except my exercise dvd's just in case I can squeeze one in this afternoon. LOL After tomorrow the rest of the week will be weird since we're going to my parents and my in-laws for Easter festivities. I will be MIA for a bit, but don't worry. I will return ASAP. I will be staying OP and hope to report good things upon my return.

My Minutes:
4/8: 30 min Wii Fit (yoga/aerobics)

Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #92

oh I am bummed out! Spent a long time writing and wrote a big post to you all and when I hit send it froze on me! Lost the whole thing! ugh! ANyhow, the site may be experiencing technical difficulties so I will wait unti later to post. Everyone is doing so awesome.....talk soon girls
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #93

S/C/G: 211/168/145

Height: 5'8"

Good evening ladies! Hope you all had a good day today! I stayed on task, so I'm happy.

OLD GOAL: April 1--Biked! April 2--Biked! Walked! April 3--Biked! April 4--Walked! April 5--Walked! Biked! NEW GOAL: April 6--Biked! Biked! April 7--Biked! Biked! April 8--Biked! Biked!

= 10 lbs lost; = 5 lbs lost:
MINI GOALS:
1. 196 lbs = "Overweight" BMI of 29.8 MET GOAL!!
2. 178 lbs = Lowest Weight in 13 years, BMI of 27.1 MET GOAL!!
3. 164 lbs = "Normal Weight" BMI of 24.9
4. 145 lbs = Goal Weight BMI of 22.0
MAINTENANCE GOAL:
Stay between 145 lbs and 155 lbs
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #94
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

4/1- 3miles walking
4/2- 1 mile (15 minutes on nordic track) + long bad day at work!
4/3- 3.3 miles on nordic track, upperbody weights, and 2x40 reps ab lounge
4/4- 4 mile hike, .5 miles nordic track
4/5- shopping? I did get like 8000+ steps but did not sweat
4/6- 40 min Nordic track, upper body wts, 100 reps on ab lounge.
4/7- 57 min Nordictrack (3.3 miles), Walk 1 mile, 40 reps on ab lounge
4/8- 1.6 mile walk in the hay field
week 1 total miles-20.3 miles!!

Thrilling!!!!
Week one is over!!! Let's get started on week 2!!!
Fullsteamahead- gotta love the technology! sounds like you have a full house with all your vines! It will be all worth it!

jaqui- look at you go girl! I thought you said you were not the exercise type! Coulda fooled us!! Haha you did great this week! Keep it up, there will be a great reward for you in your end! (I know a bad pun)

Ms perception- good luck on your move! keep in touch, and on track!
Got an early day at work tomorrow! we will chat later!

Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #95

S/C/G: 193/183/165

Height: 5'2"

Jacqui - WTG this week! You are doing great

Lewisempire - I also have an early workout tomorrow! UGH not looking forward to it...i must admit

FSA - HI

Good day today....well actually great! I got in 3.1 miles and beat my last time by 50 whole seconds! WTG!

CakeBatter ~Ashlan~
http://BadAshFitness.com/

If you don't pass out, puke or die....Keep Going
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:51 AM   #96

Hi girlssssssss I just came over from our other thread. You girls are rocking it!!! wtg I took the day off yesterday from exercise (and in general) so I will be busy today and boy am I looking forward to that outdoor walk later! I will post my minutes this afternoon or evening after my workout but wanted to come in and drop a line and say hi.

MsPerception, right on girl! Hope your move is going well today. We look forward to seeing you upon your return. Jacqui, wtg girl! Lewisempire, woot you! 20 miles already! Cake, your rocking it with those runs too! Hi to Icandoallthings, terapet, prettyfriend, diva, etc. Keep on truckin' everyone. Girlssssss and with that said, fullsteam better move her rear! lol. I will catch up with you all later
Old 04-09-2009, 11:01 AM   #97

Hey Ladies!!!!!

My workout this morning was a little ugly but I got in a mile and a quarter...so better than nothing. I usually skip thrusdays because of WW but the paln is to workout T-S to enjoy saturday and so I couldn't deviate! I am only one mile away from weekly goal and over half of my monthly goal.

CakeBatter ~Ashlan~

Old 04-09-2009, 02:09 PM   #98

S/C/G: 177/149/138

Height: 5'6"

Apr 1 60 min Zumba class: 60 min Yoga class
Apr 2 60 min step class
Apr 3 30 min elliptical(8/8);30 min treadmill(4.3)
Apr 4 Yard Work
Apr 5 60 min Step class; 60 min Zumba class
Apr 6 60 min Step class: 60 min Yoga
Apr 7 60 min Body Sculpting class

Apr 8 60 min Zumba; 60 min Yoga

CakeBatter-I am impressed with all that running you are getting in.

Jacqui-Who says your not an exercise type of gal. You rock. All that walking and biking is making you strong. I find the stronger I get, the more motivated I am to exercise.

MsP-Yes, I have done Pilates classes. I loved them and I swear they cured my back problems. I ended up replacing the class with something else because it was at an inconvenient time. It is great exercise though.

TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:22 PM   #99

HI ladies

cakebetter, your dang right it's better than nothing and darn good even! wtg! Good for you for sticking to your goal.

Hi terapet! keep up the aw3esome work and please do say more about the zumba! : ) Is it sexy and fun as I imagine it to be?

Hi to you all girls, Msperception, lewisempire, Jaqui, pretty girl, diva, I candoallthings, etc. and a big hug to you all.

Well , I am back as I said I would be. Yesterday, I could not work out or do much as I had something going on and though I am fine with taking a day or two off a week (as long as I meet goal) I really felt not being able to work out yesterday, I missed it! I really missed it! TOday girls, ohhhhhh! It just rocked! IT was sunny and like in the low 60's! Dh took me for a nice kickbutt walk and we even got tanned! how cool is that! Okay, so I am here to post as I said I wou ld. Keep it rocking chickies...let's keep the burning!.

4/1 -40 min. wii aerobics
4/2 -68 min. ( 30 min. walk-t.m, 20 min. wii aer., 18 min strenght training).
4/3 -none
4/4 -82 min. (40 min. walk-t.m, 20 min. wii aer, 22 min. u.b.s.t)
4/5 -60 min. walk-outdoors.
4/6 -40 min. wii aer.
4/7 -17 min. u.b.s.t
Total: 307 min.

4/8 - day off
4/9 - 80 min. walk-outdoors
Old 04-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #100
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

4/1- 3miles walking
4/2- 1 mile (15 minutes on nordic track) + long bad day at work!
4/3- 3.3 miles on nordic track, upperbody weights, and 2x40 reps ab lounge
4/4- 4 mile hike, .5 miles nordic track
4/5- shopping? I did get like 8000+ steps but did not sweat
4/6- 40 min Nordic track, upper body wts, 100 reps on ab lounge.
4/7- 57 min Nordictrack (3.3 miles), Walk 1 mile, 40 reps on ab lounge
4/8- 1.6 mile walk in the hay field
week 1 total miles-20.3 miles!!
4/9- 10771 steps at work today.....did all the extra gofering as I could.
4/10
4/11
4/12
4/13
4/14
4/15
Girls, I hope you all had a great day, I am beat! I did all the extra steps I could at work today! I will catch up tomorrow after some much needed sleep! Good night, see you all tomorrow

Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:19 PM   #101

S/C/G: 211/168/145

Height: 5'8"

Hi Ladies! Everyone is just doing so well!

Thanks, Cake! I agree that we should all try to stick to a regimen that we can do for life. It's definitely an individual thing.

And thanks, Lewis and Terapet! Lol, no, I really am not an exercise kind of gal, but I'm trying! Hopefully, the more I do it, the more I'll start to like it.

FSA, an 80-minute walk! Woohoo! Good going! It was nice here too, and I was also able to get out for a walk this morning. Unfortunately, not with DH. He's come down with the flu (and not just a 24-hour virus), and I'm really hoping I don't get it too! I'm pretty determined not to. I'm taking precautions and all that, but unfortunately that doesn't always work. Still, I have to think positive!

OLD GOAL: April 1--Biked! April 2--Biked! Walked! April 3--Biked! April 4--Walked! April 5--Walked! Biked! NEW GOAL: April 6--Biked! Biked! April 7--Biked! Biked! April 8--Biked! Biked! April 9--Walked! Biked!

= 10 lbs lost; = 5 lbs lost:
MINI GOALS:
1. 196 lbs = "Overweight" BMI of 29.8 MET GOAL!!
2. 178 lbs = Lowest Weight in 13 years, BMI of 27.1 MET GOAL!!
3. 164 lbs = "Normal Weight" BMI of 24.9
4. 145 lbs = Goal Weight BMI of 22.0
MAINTENANCE GOAL:
Stay between 145 lbs and 155 lbs
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:48 AM   #102

girls hi
wow!

lewisempire, bravo sweety! sleep well! I am right behind you, god im tired!

jacqui,! I hope DH is okay and you are all okay. We will talk tomorrow. hugs hugs to you all girls
Old 04-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #103

S/C/G: 177/149/138

Height: 5'6"

Apr 1 60 min Zumba class: 60 min Yoga class
Apr 2 60 min step class
Apr 3 30 min elliptical(8/8);30 min treadmill(4.3)
Apr 4 Yard Work
Apr 5 60 min Step class; 60 min Zumba class
Apr 6 60 min Step class: 60 min Yoga
Apr 7 60 min Body Sculpting class

Apr 8 60 min Zumba; 60 min Yoga
Apr 9 Nada!

I did not plan to miss yesterday but life got in the way. I ended up taking my daughter shopping to find something modest for her to wear on Easter. She's 18, that was futile. Well at least it is not a sleeveless sundress.

FullSteam-I love Zumba. It is definitely fun and sexy although I would not use "sexy" to describe my dancing. I could not shimmy if my life depended on it and there is a lot of shimmy going on in Zumba. There are many wonderful things about Zumba-but one thing I like is hearing the different music. It was fun to watch Flo-Rida on American Idol and already be familiar with the artist. Believe me, I would have never heard any of his music without Zumba. I also enjoy learning the dance steps even if I can't do them. There are always a lot of people in the Zumba classes so there is always lots of enthusiasm. Dancing is simply contagious. Dance fever baby!

TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #104
work hard.

S/C/G: 197/170/155

Height: 5'9

helllo ladies!
i've been out of commission exercise wise for a few days, doing massive amounts of school work (40 pages written since Monday!) and I have to admit, not only have I slacked on going to the gym (on 4 hours of sleep a night, I succumb to napping over exercising really easily) but I also gave into a intense sour patch kid craving. No real damage done, but hopefully I'll be able to keep it together better over the next two weeks (my senior thesis is due exactly two weeks from today. Ahh!). I'm headed to the gym this afternoon after a couple meetings, so hopefully I'll get a good hard workout in before the weekend starts properly.

Congratulations on all YOUR hard work ladies, Msperception, lewisempire, Jaqui, pretty girl, diva, terapet, cakebatter and any one I've missed!!

Ten days of April gone, so let's keep pushing ourselves!
Old 04-10-2009, 07:15 PM   #105

it is so amazing how the first ten days of April have flown by and I think it has a lot to do with this thread and the sister one. being accountable to posting and being to share my news and hear everyone else's makes it easier to stay in the gym. SO I made the treadmill my b**** today. I think I have finally moved up from 2 miles to 3. I was only running 3 everyone once in a while but I think that is my new "regular".

Icandoallthings - i hope you can manage to get in a good workout today. I bet that thesis you are writing is pretty stressful. I hope you are doing okay.

Terapet - Hey "life happens". Keep up the good work. I love Zumba too!

Jacqui - You are really doing awesome. I hope DH gets better all the while sparing you!!

FSA _ Good gracious that is a looooooong walk. You're an animal!

CakeBatter ~Ashlan~

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.