April Exercise Challenge

You're on Page 3 of 14
Go to
  • Lewisempire - No worries. tomorrow is a new day. Just keep swimming.

Jaqui - you go girl...can I get a woot woot!
  • WOOT WOOT!! Lol! Thanks Cake!

I agree Ms_Perception. I think this month is going to rock!
  • Had to add some time....I was sweating like mad tonight on Wii Fit. I think it's the best workout I've gotten on there yet!
    Lewisempire-sorry to hear about the sinus headache...those are aweful! Good thing you got in some exercise before work! I hope you feel better, and YES you are totally on track to make your mileage this month. The geocaching will certainly help and you can probably get more of that in with the nicer weather this spring. You go, girl!

My Minutes:
    4/1: 68 min (WAH 5 miles), 32 Wii Fit
    4/2: 38 min (WAH 3 miles w/stretchies), 58 min Wii Fit
  • I think I'm going to have to do an extra workout tomorrow, today for dinner I stuffed myself with Chinese food. But it was so worth it since I haven't had any in about 2 months.

4/1 Turbo Sculpt 30 min
    Turbo Jam 20 min workout 20 min
    4/2 Turbo Jam Cardio Party 40 min
    4/3
    4/4
    4/5
    4/6
    4/7
    4/8
  • OH Im so tired girls. I came in to post my minutes. You gals rock so much! Welcome to butterfly and whover els e may have joined us. Lewis?
    aw? aw you, feel better sweety!

YOu gals rock, let's keep it going, hugs

4/1 -40 min. wii aerobics
    4/2 -68 min. ( 30 min. walk-t.m, 20 min. wii aer., 18 min strenght training).
    4/3 -
    4/4 -
    4/5 -
    4/6 -
    4/7 -
  • By the way, Jacqui , very smart of you! I wouldn't worry about adding strength training right now, your so right on! Oh god, w henI started, it was just a major focus on starting, and that takes the cake! Be proud and bring it on girl Catch you in the threads.
  • Ms Perceptionnnnnnnnn w hat did you do? on the wii? wtg girl, oh i have to go, I will catch you in the morning
  • Lewis, Ms_P, Cake, FSA, thanks so much for your encouragement! Exercise is not my favorite thing, to say the least, so thank you for helping to keep me motivated! I played around a little bit with the resistance bands this morning. Wow, you wouldn't think such a little thing could be so ouch-y, lol! But I guess that just means it's doing its job! I think when I finally decide to get serious about using them, I'll like them better than weights. Butterfly, your mention of Chinese food just makes my mouth water! Oh how I love it! Unfortunately, I always retain water when I eat it, even when I eat in moderation. Even so, on occasion, it's so worth it!
  • Hi everyone , Jacqui ty as well and that goes out to all.

Keep up the great work everyone. I am not feeling that great and need to rest so I will check in in the morning. Have an awesome day and Happy Friday .
  • FSA I did a bunch of stuff on Wii. I did Free Run, Step, Hula...most several times and long versions. I was dripping sweat at the end. TMI? LOL, It was fun though.
  • Today is a prime example of why I needed to join this particular challenge. I could have just said, "Lose 10 lbs" on the weight loss thread and mentioned my exercise in that thread now and again, but then there would come days like this when I really, really, really don't want to exercise. I could have rationalized with myself that I did extra yesterday and that's good enough, but the fact that I know I'm keeping a running tally here when I post and I really want to meet my goal motivated me just enough to get on that exercise bike! Ohhh, how I didn't want to do it! But now, my exercise is in for today, and I feel so much better!

April 1--Biked! April 2--Biked! Walked! April 3--Biked!
  • Well ladies got ina great workout today. I am so tired I can barely type. I ran 3-1/2 M and walked 1 M. I will do my push up and sit ups later this evening. Just too pooped right now

Butterfly - having chinese for dinner mmmmm.

FSA - I hope you feel better

Msperception - Wii FIt! WTG you are killing the minutes

Jacqui - I totally understand what you are saying. I like "seeing" the numbers/ticker (or whatever you use) moving closer to the gaol. I love posting my minutes and miles.
  • Excellent job Jacqui and CakeBatter getting those workouts in! I better post my minutes now since I may not get more in today.

My Minutes:
    4/1: 68 min (WAH 5 miles), 32 Wii Fit
    4/2: 38 min (WAH 3 miles w/stretchies), 58 min Wii Fit
    4/3: 42 min Taebo
  • Yay! April is here! (almost)
    I am making my goal 62 miles in April! Let's get Rolling!!!
    4/1- 3miles walking
    4/2- 1 mile (15 minutes on nordic track) + long bad day at work!
    4/3- 3.3 miles on nordic track, upperbody weights, and 2x40 reps ab lounge
    4/5-
    4/6-
    4/7-
    4/8-
    week 1 total miles-

Thanks girls for all the sweet comments. Work still kinda not great today, but I feel better. Jaqui, you and I must be on the same wavelength today, I sooooo didn't want to workout. But I agree acountablility on this thread has really made a great difference! Good for you for exercising when you didn't want to! That is when you will start to see BIG changes!

Fullsteamahead-I hope I wasn't contagious, get to feeling better chickie!

Msperception, dripping sweat is Great!!! You will probably lose another 3 pounds this week! Won't that be nice???? Keep it up, and make my prediction come true

Cakebatter- your screen name makes me have some naughty cravings! Anyway, I will try to be stong! Great job on your workout!

Butterfly diva, If it isn't a daily habit, I wouldn't worry much about your chinese delight! just keep the water coming to flush off the sodium! We all deserve a yummy treat from time to time!!!!!
  • Hey Ladies I am still here, haven't flaked yet

This month is going very well so far!!! Got in 2 Cardios and 2 weight sessions and its only the 3rd....gotta make up for last months horrible track record!!!