Old 04-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #346  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Okay Ladies, here we go!! One week left in April!! Everyone really give it your best effort this week! Even if you know you might not meet your original goal, just give it your all, for yourself!

Urock, congratulations on the 3 lbs!! That's fantastic news!

JasonsLea, I am so glad to hear that your living arrangements are going to work our well for you and your weight loss efforts! Woohoo!

Lene, Thank you for the belated b-day wishes! Great job on the exercise! Now, water, water, water!

Lewis, thank you also for the belated b-day wishes! My, it sounds like you have been busy! I hope you have your cleaning and garden all done now!

Shrinkingleah, you have reason to be proud! That kind of resolve is what will not only take weight off, but will keep it off for good!

FSA, whew, it does sound like you've been busy! I'm glad you got a little time to rest and kick your feet up! You deserve it!

Ms_P, wow! Congrats! I wish I knew what your secret was!

Good luck this week to all our ladies!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-23-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:52 AM   #347  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

HELLO all. Tonight is WI! Oh how I hope to meet my monthly goal weight tonight. I have awfully good with my eating however I want something good for lunch. I didn't want a sandwich so I am gonna wing it for lunch. I know....."wing it" is NOT the desired term for a diet conscious person. Oh well I did pack enough fruits and snacks to feed me all day just not a REAL lunch.

I hope all is going well with you ladies.

Urockmom - 3 Pounds!!!! WTG lady. That is awesome

jasonlea - Living with Vanessa is rally working out for you that is great. Is she losing weight also?

Lene - WOW that is a great workout. I feel so bad because I have not been doing my push-ups like I should...

Lewisempire - I need to do a spring cleaning. Can you kick my butt into gear please

FSA - What a busy day. IT is great you had time to getr done everything you needed to and everything you planned too. Plus a walk! WTG

MsP - YAY 1 pound from Overweight. I can't wait until I get there!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #348  

Cake, good luck, good luck, good luck tonight!! If anyone deserves it, you do!!
Old 04-23-2009, 11:26 AM   #349  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Thanks for all the congrats, ladies! I've leveled off today...I am almost sure it's because I didn't get enough water yesterday. I'm okay with that though. I am now comfortably wearing 14's which was one April goal. I REALLY want the overweight one, though....that's the golden reward for my work!! Anyway, tonight is WW weigh-in and I'd like to see another # gone there. I'll be thinking of you, Cake since it's your WW weigh-in night too! We deserve some good numbers, right?
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:59 PM   #350  

thanks Jacqui! and MsP I will thinking of you as well.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #351  

Hi girlssssssss

Nice to read everyone's news. Things are going good here so we'll see what happens. OH, DH fixed the car! Yipeeeeee! We have the car back plus my buddy is free now to hang out with me! .

ShrinkingLea, yw! That's great! .

Lewisempire, hi there! Missed you too girl . Sounds like you have been awfully busy indeed! Your planting the tomato's outside now? That's exciting, it's a lot of work but I bet you feel so happy once they are all settled in and you can enjoy watching them take off. I hope your having a terrific day, keep on truckin' : ).

Lene, your a go getter my lady! Bravo on your workouts yesterday, wow @ 7 miles on the elliptical and on top of it being errand day. Keep up the great work Hope your having a better water day, I am working on that too.

JasonsLea, I am glad your feeling good about the move. Regarding packing, oh yes girl, good idea to start now so your not panicked or scrunched for time when the actual moving takes place. Thanks for keep ing us posted Lea, keep up the good work .

urockmommmmmmmmmm, hey you! I am so happy for you! Congratulationssssssssss on the loss in lbs., now and the total! wtg! That's great feel good stuff after not seeing the scale move for a while, good for you for hanging in there and kicking some hiney! awesome job! Am I catching some rays? Oh yessssss! lol. My mom is coming over tomorrow to hang on the deck with me, she absolutely loves the sun as well and it will be her first time laying out this year. I am all set! I am actually free now for t he weekend and thankgoodness DH is too. It's going to be 83 on Saturday? I don't know what we are doing yet but boy is that going to feel incredible. I will talk to DH tonight. Hope your having a great day, onward and downard we go! .

Jacqui, tyyyy! right back at you! Jacqui, you fixed our list soooooooo nice. I love how you put the goals etc. in red! What a neat idea! I really like how you said to focus on our progress, any which way, regardless of lbs. lost or not! Right on Jacqui! . Yes , our last week! Let's keep going

cake, thanks girl. Goodluck at the weigh In tonight! wtg on being good with your eating. Wishing you a great night : )

MsPerception, congrats on reaching your goal, the comfortable 14's! I see our Jacqui already put it up there, nice going! : ). MsPerception, good luck to you as well on the WI tonight too! Your sooo close, it will be coming to you real soon. Keep us posted .

As for me, it's been going good here. I have been having my lean proteins and keeping very active. Hope everyone is having a great and successful new day, let's keep it rocking. Talk soon girls, have a nice night . I will let you know how my WI goes.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:49 AM   #352  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Hi all

I just realized that I never wrote how much I weighed at the time I started this challenge. I am so glad I keep a journal. I started at 203 and I am @ 197. So I have lost 6 lbs for April so far. One of my goals met! My positive attitude is still there and I am happy except for this darned pinched nerve. I still can't exercise and I really miss it.

Lene: It is so good to hear from you again.

Fullsteam: You are wonderful as always!

Jaqui: You and that list...you are awesome! BTW: Happy Birthday! Sorry I missed the party.

urockmom: Congrats on the 3 lbs! You are almost there! BTW: You do rock!
Ms Perception: You go girl! I can't wait to be overweight. Didn't think I would ever say that!

Lewis: You are so close to that onederland! You can do it!

Let's do it ladies!!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:09 AM   #353  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

WTG Urock! WOOT!

Cake ~ Vanessa is losing weight too. She's actually a member of this site and has lost 50 lbs so far. How did the WI go?

Guys, I haaatteee packing! But I forced myself after I got off work, now I'm at the end of the streak which is why I'm still up at almost 5 am! I got most of my clothes, books, and dvds packed up.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:44 AM   #354  

OMG I met my April Weighloss Challenge goal. First of all I am under 180 pounds (not a written goal, just a personal one in my head) and I weigh 178 pounds. I have met both goals for this month. I am on Thanks girlssssss. I love you all....becuase 80% of my support is right here on 3FC. THis is our last week of the month and as Jacqui said we gotta rock it!!!! Jasonslea that is soooo cool. How awesome? I haaate packing too...I think everone does but you have quite the early start on it, WTG! As you can see my WI went well, thanks for asking. MsP HOw did your WI go last night? I had my fingers crossed for you. Jacqui Thanks for all those fingers crosses...because they worked. Hattie WTG on 6 pounds!!! It just feels so good to see "GOAL MET" doesn't it??? I am proud of you. You had quite a bit of trials and tribulations and you kept on pushing. FSA.....Well don't leave us in suspense...How did the WI go...???

I hope everyone has an awesome day. Check back in later....
Old 04-24-2009, 09:54 AM   #355  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

I am SO excited for everyone!!!!!

Hattie, Ms P, Cake --- Wow!!! You guys have done it and we have a week to go!!!!

FSA~ Enjoy those rays girly!!!!

MsP~ How about that WI?

Lewis~Sooo close....We are keeping for you!!!

Lene~7 miles on the ellilptical???? 7! I did 4.4 last night and thought I was going to crawl home from the gym.

Jacqui~Can you update me as having met my 5 pounds gone goal? I want to finally-after 8 months-see that I have actually completed a challenge! Thx!

Let's all have a terrific, OP day today and really push to the end!!!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #356  

OMG, Ladies, this is getting SO exciting! Hattie!! Cake!! Urock!! Congrats on meeting your weight goals!!!!!!! That is SO FANTASTIC!!!!

Everyone, please do mention specifically if you meet a goal, so that I won't accidentally miss it! Because we definitely want to celebrate with you!!! I can be ditzy sometimes, lol, and if you say something like you've lost "2 more lbs," I might not realize that that has caused you to reach your goal, but if you mention either to everyone in general or to me specifically that you've met a goal, the word "goal" will click in my brain! And I just LOVE putting those MET GOALS!! in red!!! Woohoo!!! I am just so excited for everyone's success so far!! Yay!!! WTG ladies!!!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-24-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:19 AM   #357  

I am happy to report that I am 1 more lb down! Yay! I don't know if I can lose two more in one week to meet goal, but I'm sure going to try, lol!!

Hattie, thank you so much for the belated b-day wishes!

JasonsLea, packing is no fun, but it sounds like you are rolling right along, so good job!

FSA, can't wait to hear about your WI! I hope it's great news!

Ms_P, I'm sending good thoughts your way to get those scales moving in the last week, so that you can meet goal!
Old 04-24-2009, 11:47 AM   #358  

Girlssssssssssssssssss, how exciting to come in and read everyones news! I am down just about 2 lbs, oh so happy! : ) (so it's about 4 1/2 total so far). It feels so good to see that scale move this week.

What awesome news girls! Hattie, that is awesome! , that is a wonderful loss, wtg!

Jasonslea, wtg on the packing!

Cakeeeeeeeeee, woooooooo hoooo! Congratulations on meeting your April weight loss goal and entering a new digit too! Oh , I m so happy for you cake....and what a nice way to start the weekend! Congratulationsssss

urockmom, thanks! she is due to arrive in 10 minutes so I need to get a move on soon. You enjoy this terrific day too! It is going to be a beauty.

Jacquiiiiiii, wtg on another lb. lost! yayyyyyyy Congrats girl

Hi to all of you

I need to run but what a beautiful way to start the day, by coming in and seeing everyones great news. I am happy for you all, congratssssss girls! . Let's keep it going, we have one week left. Have an awesome day and Happy Friday! .
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #359  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

I'm still plugging along. SO far I am down 5.8 pounds this month and am pleased with that. I may not make the 10 pounds I planned on for April but that's fine - as long as the scale keeps moving down!

Congrats to all those who have hit their goals!! Are we doing this again for May??

Last edited by econ nerd; 04-25-2009 at 06:51 AM.
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #360  

THE LAST WEEK!! If you meet your goal, we'd love to hear about it! And even if you don't meet your goal, we'd still love to hear about your successes and challenges! We're all in this together! GOOD LUCK to all!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jassica: Exercise more; lose 10 lbs or more
Theresia: Lose 5 lbs
Dumplin: Lose 15 lbs
CandyKisses0204: Get back in the gym at least 3 times a week; lose 7+ lbs
Calisa86: Stay on track; push harder than in March; lose 12 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 11 lbs to reach 160 lbs
CakeBatter: Run 36 miles--MET GOAL!!; reach 178 lbs--MET GOAL!!
Jessacaca: Lose 4-5 lbs; get in 60 miles
Icandoallthings6613: Do the 5K in under 32 minutes--MET GOAL!!; finish senior thesis--MET GOAL!!; lose 9 lbs
Unwanted37lbs: Lose 6 lbs
MissNovis: Lose 13 lbs; run at least 30 minutes 4 times a week during lunch break; attend weekly hip hop and zumba classes; play racquetball at least once a week
Bronte155: Lose 5 lbs; ride stationary bike at least four days a week for at least 30 minutes each time
Wyo_rose: Reach 186 lbs
Naughtymonkey01: Push harder; eat better; don’t torture self about it
Shrinkingleah: Lose 35 lbs from original SW by April 25th
Timkerbelle: Lose 1kg/week to reach 86kg (189lbs); walk at least 10mi every week
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
Desi: Lose 12 lbs
FitSarah: Lose 10 lbs
Fenderella5678: Lose 15 lbs
Branflake: Stay on track the whole month; lose 10 lbs
Strawberryeyes: Lose 10 lbs; exercise regularly
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs or more
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs
OK_Lizzy: Lose 10 lbs
Terapet: Lose 8 lbs
Steviemcqueen: Do cardio (walking/jogging, aerobic class, etc.) at least three times a week; lose 8 lbs
Ms_Perception: Fit comfortably (maybe even loose-ish) into size 14 clothes--MET GOAL!!; no longer be obese; lose 6 lbs
Enchantedonyx: Lose 12 lbs
JasonsLea: Get back into a routine at the gym; POP at least 85% of the month; very limited fast food
Lewisempire: Do 62 miles of exercise; lose 1.5 lbs per week equaling 6 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 10 lbs
Mygritsconfessions: Lose 15 lbs
Mothermavis: Lose 7 lbs
Scarlet: Lose 8-10 lbs; keep on plan; work hard to overcome bad food addiction
Zoochick777: Lose 7 lbs; fit comfortably into a size 11 jeans
Dianee: Lose 10 lbs
ValD: Lose 10 lbs; drop one pants size; walk at least 1 mile a day
Wannabeskinnyagain: Stay on track; eat less/eat healthier; exercise in some way everyday; lose 10 lbs or more
Petunia418: Lose 13 lbs
Christian: Lose 5 lbs--MET GOAL!!
TatorTator: Weigh in the 180s
ButterflyDiva: Lose 5-8 lbs; exercise 5x a week
JulieBahrain: Reach 155 lbs by April 25th
Losingnyc: Lose 8 lbs
CollegeGirl: Lose 10 lbs
Sjdphc: Work out Monday thru Friday for 1 1/2 hours; work toward reaching 160-170lbs by June 21st
Hattie22: Lose at least 5 lbs--MET GOAL!!; maintain a positive attitude; keep eating OP; keep exercising and trying new things; enjoy life!
JazzyPeggy: Reach 275 lbs; exercise at least 20 times
Dvdrumls: Lose 10 lbs
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
Efova: Reach 180 lbs
Truffles: Lose 5 lbs
Jayagoddess: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose 5 pounds--MET GOAL!!; maintain 6 days on/1 day off exercise program
FABlynne: Lose 10 lbs
Savora: Lose 6 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-27-2009 at 02:38 PM.