Old 04-03-2009, 03:43 PM   #151  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Wow! Everyone is doing so well! What a motivation to keep up the pace. I have had a brief standstill on the scale again, but I can trace the causes, so it's all good. I will adjust and get it going again. I have a lot on my plate (not literally) this week, so it will be a challenge to lose much, but I sure am gonna try! I've gotten in my exercise, watched my portions everyday so far and I know it's gonna be a good healthy month!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:15 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

Height: 5'7"

Well I didn't do so well yesterday so am up a lb, I had a good on plan dinner but the day just got a way from me before that...but today has been good so far...and hopefully when I weigh tomorrow that lb will be gone...

It's my Monday at work so the next few days will be busy...I need to make good choices and be willing to sometimes be a little hungry....and drink liquids instead to fill my demanding tummy...

I hope to have a better report tomorrow....

Have a great day, everyone!
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default April Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 8-10 lbs
Jassica: Exercise more; lose 10 lbs or more
Theresia: Lose 5 lbs
Dumplin: Lose 15 lbs
CandyKisses0204: Get back in the gym at least 3 times a week; lose 7+ lbs
Calisa86: Stay on track; push harder than in March; lose 12 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs
CakeBatter: Reach 178 lbs; run 36 miles
Jessacaca: Lose 4-5 lbs; get in 60 miles
Icandoallthings6613: Lose 9 lbs; do the 5K in under 32 minutes; finish senior thesis
Unwanted37lbs: Lose 6 lbs
MissNovis: Lose 13 lbs; run at least 30 minutes 4 times a week during lunch break; attend weekly hip hop and zumba classes; play racquetball at least once a week
Bronte155: Lose 5 lbs; ride stationary bike at least four days a week for at least 30 minutes each time
Wyo_rose: Reach 186 lbs
Naughtymonkey01: Push harder; eat better; don’t torture self about it
Shrinkingleah: Lose 35 lbs from original SW by April 25th
Timkerbelle: Lose 1kg/week to reach 86kg (189lbs); walk at least 10mi every week
Wifey: Lose 8 lbs
Desi: Lose 12 lbs
FitSarah: Lose 10 lbs
Fenderella5678: Lose 15 lbs
Branflake: Stay on track the whole month; lose 10 lbs
Strawberryeyes: Lose 10 lbs; exercise regularly
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs or more
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs
OK_Lizzy: Lose 10 lbs
Terapet: Lose 8 lbs
Steviemcqueen: Do cardio (walking/jogging, aerobic class, etc.) at least three times a week; lose 8 lbs
Ms_Perception: No longer be obese; lose 6 lbs; fit comfortably (maybe even loose-ish) into size 14 clothes
Enchantedonyx: Lose 12 lbs
JasonsLea: Get back into a routine at the gym; POP at least 85% of the month; very limited fast food
Lewisempire: Do 62 miles of exercise; lose 1.5 lbs per week equaling 6 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 10 lbs
Mygritsconfessions: Lose 15 lbs
Mothermavis: Lose 7 lbs
Scarlet: Lose 8-10 lbs; keep on plan; work hard to overcome bad food addiction
Zoochick777: Lose 7 lbs; fit comfortably into a size 11 jeans
Dianee: Lose 10 lbs
ValD: Lose 10 lbs; drop one pants size; walk at least 1 mile a day
Wannabeskinnyagain: Stay on track; eat less/eat healthier; exercise in some way everyday; lose 10 lbs or more
Petunia418: Lose 13 lbs
Christian: Lose 5 lbs
TatorTator: Weigh in the 180s
ButterflyDiva: Lose 5-8 lbs; exercise 5x a week
JulieBahrain: Reach 155 lbs by April 25th
Losingnyc: Lose 8 lbs
CollegeGirl: Lose 10 lbs
Sjdphc: Work out Monday thru Friday for 1 1/2 hours; work toward reaching 160-170lbs by June 21st
Hattie22: Lose at least 5 lbs; maintain a positive attitude; keep eating OP; keep exercising and trying new things; enjoy life!
JazzyPeggy: Reach 275 lbs; exercise at least 20 times
Dvdrumls: Lose 10 lbs

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-04-2009 at 07:31 AM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Talking

Wow..Wow..and Wow!

So many on this thread! It is very exciting!

I am eating OP and exercising. Hopefully it shows soon on the scale.

Congrats to all the losers!! You are all awesome!

I write in a notebook everything I eat and all the exercise I do. I have been doing this since August. I just started my fourth notebook! I get so excited to start a new one. It feels like such a big accomplishment.

Let's go and work it this weekend and all have losses for Monday! Who wants to join me?
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:42 PM   #155  

Sdj, great job sticking with it! You're going to do well this weekend too, I'm sure! FitSarah, you're doing great! Look at all that exercise! The weight loss will come! FSA, 1.5 lbs!!! Yay!! I'm excited for you! And that's with you TOM looming? Fantastic! Ms_P, I love your level of motivation! Even when the scale doesn't move, as all of us love to see it do, you keep a positive attitude and keep on doing what needs to be done! Good job! You too, Scarlet, you are also staying positive. Way to go!

Edited to add: You sneaked in on me Hattie, lol! Great job on your dedication! I want to join you on weight losses for Monday! Woohoo! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-03-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-03-2009, 04:46 PM   #156  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I'm totally with you Hattie! I want to come on here after the weekend and report some kind of loss. WTG on starting a new notebook. That's saying something about your consistancy to be on your fourth! Great job!

I feel decent but know my food choices haven't been ideal. It's tough while trying to move. I'm trying to use up everything in the cupboards and not buy extra stuff since I don't want to move more than necessary. I guess I shouldn't expect too much until after Easter, but the month started so strong and I want to keep up the momentum.

Last edited by Ms Perception; 04-03-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #157  

Hi girls, I am heading to bed early and came in to say goodnight.

Scarlet, wtg on a good day thus far. Here is some for us all for our weekend. Glad you had a nice time at the dinner scarlet : ).

MsPerception, keeping up the momentum sounds great to me! I was thinking along the same lines yesterday. You have been doing great and even in the midst of moving, keep on truckin' girl

Hattie, if it were not for TOM I would join you as well on that weekend challenge. I think that is a great idea and a good way to have some extra incentive. I will take a raincheck for sure : ). OH yeah, congrats on your new notebook

Hi Jacqui a hello to all of you, have a great weekend. I'll catch you all tomorrow.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #158  

p.s - Jacqui? Thanks girl. YEssssssss, that was with TOM looming and that was a first! I always put on fluids. The water trick worked! I drank a lot of water for several days prior (all this past week in general ) and it helped me to not put on so many fluids....I am not nearly as bloated as I usually get.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:33 AM   #159  

Dvdrumls, I've added you to the above list! Good luck!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 04-04-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning All,

I was down 1/2 pound this morning. I will join Hattie's challenge to lose this weekend. I am really trying to focus on what I eat. I am only going to concentrate on the next two days. Now is the time!
TERAPET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #161  
Super Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/115

Height: 5'1"

Didn't get in an exercise session this morning. Had to go to work - not a normal schedule for me today (10-5PM) and I'm going to really try to get in something tonight. DH has flown to AZ and I'm a little of a basket case until I know he's on the ground safely!

Talk to you soon guys!
Sarah
FitSarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #162  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Yaaaaayyyy- My weekend off is here! (sorry to those who have to work....) The weather finally got sunny Sooo we are going geocaching/hiking. I am very excited!

FitSarah, will say a little prayer for your DH. Have a great day at work! If you can stay on plan, you might find a day off from exercising, will give you a bit of a drop on the scale.....not sure why, but Ive seen it happen that way a lot! Good luck

Jaqui-thanks again for the list, I like that it keeps popping up to serve as a reminder what our commitments are! You Rock

Terapet- Yay 1/2 a pound gone is really great!!!
Keep up the good work!

Fullsteamahead- Hope you are feeling better today! I will try you water
trick this month, starting today.... I hope it works for me too. I feel like I am battling the - Cravings are really getting the best of me. I started back on my multivitamin/supplements last night to try and help too. We are hiking today, so I will try and pack healthy choices as picnic.....(and beg DH not to stop at any drive thrus!!!) Pray for me, I hear the chocolates calling my name!!!!

MsPerception- Girl hang in there, stay on course, you will see the drop again soon. I know your body is just reveling (sp?), and adjusting to the new weight. You are doing sooo great! We just need to "stay the course" No matter what!

hattie22- Good to see you here!!! I've missed you chick! You and I need to figure out how to break the "onederland barrier" We are soooo close. We need some magic and some .

Scarlet- Hi there chickie! WTG on getting back on plan. Sometimes that is the hardest thing if you day has been less than stellar! You are making such good progress! Keep on truckin' girl, You can make this happen!!

Girls gotta run now- hope everyone is having a great weekend! We'll chat latter!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 289/278.8/155

So yesterday was much better and I did drop the lb I gained, so I'm with everyone else here, I want to see a loss when this weekend is over!!

Congrats to all who are doing so well, I really want to join each of you on the lighter side!!

Okay, I'm off to work now....
Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:47 AM   #164  
Getting healthy!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Saturday is my weigh-in day so I'm here with a 1.8lb loss!

Great job so far everyone! Keep it up!
enchantedonyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 12:08 PM   #165  

Good morning everyone! So my eating was good yesterday! I'll be happy if I make it through today too. This morning I tried on a pair of capris I bought last spring. Two weeks ago, I couldn't even get the fasteners to meet the other side of the waistband! This week, I can fasten them, but they are still very snug! It's progress though! I got in about 30 minutes of walking this morning. It's kind of a chilly day here, so I think I'm going to relax and watch the Lifetime Movie Network! LOL! I love it when I don't HAVE to do anything!
sjdphc is offline   Reply With Quote