Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 10:35 AM   #46  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Sw:222
CW: 217 (-5)
Gw: 217

YAY I did it

Last edited by dandk0204; 03-15-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #47  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Happy Sunday!!
SW 208
CW 205.5
Hi gils! I am trying to drink 64 or more oz of water! HMMM I think it is working.......I will see if it stays this time!
Ms. Perception- every tiny little morsel counts if we eat it, so... .4 counts if we lose it! Hang in there, I am sending you a woosh wish!
Lori, I found your progress pictures on one of the threads! OMG you are really a changed person, YOU are melting before our eyes!!!!
Hattie, I am neck and neck with you again We are just flirting with onederland! My husband says we are just trying to psyche it out, like circling our prey before we pounce!!! I say let's pounce!!!

I see a new thread will be started, dandk204 You did it!!! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GIRL!!!!
Closed Thread