Old 03-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #91  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Happy Monday Morning....NOT!!!!! I hate Mondays!

How was everyone's weekend? Mine was good. I was out all weekend enjoying the beautiful weather we had. I managed to stay 100% OP yesterday!! It's been a while since I've done that...LOL!!

Roni~~ Good morning!!!

Melissa~~ I'm sorry life's being a jerk! When are you going to the Y?

dream710~~

LittleMoonRabbit~~ Awesome job staying OP

Lovlab~~ I think that a loss is a loss and you did great!!! You have a great attitude about and because of that, next week I think your gonna do great!!!! What do they mean you didn't eat enough?? How many calories did you eat in a day??

Moon Faerie~~ Good luck with your weigh in today!! How's your back?

skinnychicagogirl~~ I stress eat to, it's the worst!!!!

Last edited by ThisTimeIsDifferent; 03-16-2009 at 08:31 AM.
ThisTimeIsDifferent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

SW 150, CW 149

Hello!
I only lost one pound this week.. But it's my own fault I guess, cuz I ate to many bad things the whole week. So this week I'll try to eat healty for every day, no candies and snacks.. We'll see what the scale says about that

Last edited by theresia; 03-16-2009 at 08:41 AM.
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:46 AM   #93  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Morning ladies

Sorry I've been MIA all this weekend. On weekends I don't get as much time to be online as I do on weekdays. It's easy for me to stay online while I'm at work. Except for Sunday rest of the weekend was ok I guess. I was still under hormonal clutches (stoopid TOM) and I had cravings. I need to figure out a way to stop that next time. I get the munchies attack during TOM and it is not good . Hence, no change weight loss wise but gain yes. I hope to bring it back to loss by end of this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovlab View Post
Well ladies
I weighed in today. I only lost .4 pounds this week! I am so dissapointed! I worked out every day and I was never hungry. I do WW and I was completely in my points range. But they said, I didnt eat enough based on the amount I worked out and that is why I didnt lose as much. First, I am trying to eat less, now I am not eating enough? What a day is all I can say.
Oh well, there is always next week. Wish me luck! I know I can do it
Congrats on your WL. It's a loss!! I understand your frustration totally. But your WW folks are right. You have to eat enough calories in order to lose weight otherwise your body goes into a starvation mode. So instead of losing weight you will stall. If you're working out every day you have to eat enough to - burn those calories and the rest of the calories your body needs for day to day stuff. Food is the feul. You need to figure out based on your activity level how much calories/points you will have to intake in order to lose weight.

Calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) and then with your BMR you will calculate your daily calorie intake using Harris Benedict Formula based on your activity level. Believe me, it may seem you are eating lot of calories but you'll be amazed at how fast you'll burn it once you workout. Or you can sit down and talk with your WW folks and see if they can help you come up with the amount of points that you NEED to intake with your workout.

Here's another link to give you some information that might help you

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream710 View Post
I'd like to join! I've been having trouble getting the scale to move, looking for a little motivation to keep me on track! ...
Welcome, and tell us about yourself.

Have a wonderful OP day everyone!!

Last edited by pintobean; 03-16-2009 at 08:49 AM.
pintobean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:47 AM   #94  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 280/272/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone, I'm Carol and I've been looking for a challenge. I'm new, thus the no ticker yet (arrrgghhh). This is my second week, both dieting and on 3fc, but so far I've dropped 14 pounds. I hope it's not to late to join in...

Starting weight: 284
Memorial day goal: 264
Iheartsushi418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:54 AM   #95  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Good Morning everyone!! Got on the scale...242.8 ugh!! Oh the horror!! *sigh* okay just a jumping off point right?

When am I going to the Y...well thats a very good question! I guess I'm going to take a lunch today and go! If nothing else I can bring my vampires and ride the bike for a half hour.

Have a fantastic day everyone!!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:13 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Chicks,

I had a very rough weekend, mainly yesterday. Anyways, I lost .5 lbs and TOM is on his way out .

SW - 289
CW - 288
GW - 269/264

Check with you all later

Suzy
SuzyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:14 AM   #97  
Crazy runner

S/C/G: 213/131/maintaining

Height: 5'4.5"

UGH, is it Monday already???

I managed to stay mostly OP all weekend. Dealing with TOM cravings/bloat so the scale was up a bit this morning, but nothing I'm worried about. The weather has been FANTASTIC lately (and for all of this week, too!) so I got out for a short run yesterday and about 20 minutes of upper body strength training.

Just a quick check-in.. now it's off to a grueling work week.
Fat Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 240/240/150

Height: 5'10"

Monday! Weigh-in time!

I was worried. I didn't eat the best on Saturday, and I took yesterday off from exercise. I just feel like I've been run over, and I have the worst weather headache. Darn rain.

The scale was my friend though. Last week I weighed in at 230.6, and today I was at 227.9. Down 2.7 lbs! FINALLY! I've been spending the last month losing and gaining the same stupid lb. Which has always been my downfall. Every time I try to lose weight, it takes my body a while to get on board, and I get discouraged.

Last edited by Moon Faerie; 03-16-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: smilie problems
Moon Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 PM   #99  

S/C/G: 223/174/145

Height: 5 ft 5

Can I join?? I know I'm a little late but just stumbled on it..

Sw- 188
Gw- 168
I'm going to the beach so 20lbs gone would be awesome!!
krock614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 318/294/Healthy

Height: 5'8

Lost 1.2 lbs this week
Ehhh Ill take it. I DID eat out this weekend and had too many pepsis

I was 100% OP the rest of the week though and walked a few days which is hard for me given my health problems. Those dang weekends kill me!
Wasnt 100% back on plan today either. Will get back on track right now and stay there, I want this weigh GONE!
LookingForMeAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #101  
Work in progress

S/C/G: 165/ticker/120???

Height: 5'2"

ThisTime... thanks for the words of encouragement!

I didn't weigh today. I had an interview early this morning and didn't have time to bother. I will weigh tomorrow. Yesterday I had a big supper, but ate very little all day other than that... so I think I am okay. Today I was good... had a light breakfast, lots of healthy snacks, salad for lunch and leftovers from yesterday's supper... but smaller portions today. We shall see what the scale says tomorrow

Everyone, you are doing a great job. We can so do this!!

I created a table today using my virtual model to basically track what I will look like for every 10 lbs until goal. I also have non-food rewards listed for every 5 lbs from now until goal to keep me motivated. At 150, I am going to get some special face cream I have been wanting (I have a small scar on my cheek that I am looking to minimize... this stuff is pricey, but it's supposed to work). At 145 I am going to get a manicure... 140 is going to be new lingerie ;-), 135 is going to be a new bottle of perfume. 130 is going to be a hot shells massage from my favorite massage place and for goal... I am going to get my belly button pierced Maybe a tattoo also. I dunno, we'll see when I get there, lol.
LittleMoonRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 08:14 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 221/152/135

Height: 5'6

I want to join! I know its late but I have just started lurking around on the forums again. I have never joined a challenge or have even really chatted that much and I feel its time for a change!

I actually started dieting and exercising like a week ago and thus far I have lost 4-5 pounds! Needless to say I'm feeling pretty good about trying to stay on track. For workouts, I have the Slim in Six DVD by beachbody and I have been using that for the past week. I also have a membership to the YMCA but I have had some automobile troubles lately...long story... For my diet I'm just trying to eat less and eat as many vegetables and healthy alternatives to fatty foods that I can. And I don't kill myself if I happen to slip up and eat a particularly junky food. I just don't think its worth it to get all bent out of shape if you eat something that you're not 'suppose to have.' When I'm in that hardcore of a dieting mood I make myself feel like a failure and give myself permission to 'let myself go' with bad food choices. So instead when I slip up...I tell myself I enjoyed that while it lasted and move on. Its very important to not get discouraged and give yourself an excuse eat more.

I also supplement my workout with Wii Fit. That has helped a lot with encouraging me too. For instance the other day I weighed myself on my home scale and it said I weighed the same as I did the day before...I felt kind of 'meh' about that since I thought that I had been working pretty hard on my diet and exercise. Well when I did a body test on the wii it congratulated me on losing a half of a pound...It sounds kind of trivial but for me Ill take a half pound over nothing.

lol, I'm sorry for writing so much. I just feel like telling someone who might care about my diet and excercise. I dont know anyone else to talk about this stuff with.

Well as far as the challenge I feel confident enough to lose 20 lbs. I would really like to not feel embarressed to wear a bathing suit! Does that feeling ever go away? Cause I dont think I have ever felt good to wear one even at my lowest weight of 150 lbs.

My highest weight ever was 221 lbs that was a couple of years ago.
My current weight is 190 lbs.
And I would really like to lose about 25 lbs by June. So that would put me at around 165 lbs. We will see though. Anyways thanks.
Chipmunk_Cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:36 PM   #103  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream710 View Post
I'd like to join! I've been having trouble getting the scale to move, looking for a little motivation to keep me on track!

Goal for Memorial Day: 20lbs
Current Wt: 196
Mini Goal: 176
Hey girly! Welcome! How are you? Are you still using TDP? I have been so slack with that. I need a good swift kick in my rear!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMoonRabbit View Post
Hi ladies, how has your saturday gone so far?

I am proud of myself because I managed to stay on plan, even with eating out TWICE today. Hopefully I will see some movement in the scale. I REALLY want to cross the 150/149 line by next saturday. I think I can, I think I can...

You guys are awesome. I love how quickly this challenge is growing
WTG on Staying OP with eating out!I'm excited at how quickly this all happened too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMoonRabbit View Post
ThisTime... thanks for the words of encouragement!

I created a table today using my virtual model to basically track what I will look like for every 10 lbs until goal. I also have non-food rewards listed for every 5 lbs from now until goal to keep me motivated. At 150, I am going to get some special face cream I have been wanting (I have a small scar on my cheek that I am looking to minimize... this stuff is pricey, but it's supposed to work). At 145 I am going to get a manicure... 140 is going to be new lingerie ;-), 135 is going to be a new bottle of perfume. 130 is going to be a hot shells massage from my favorite massage place and for goal... I am going to get my belly button pierced Maybe a tattoo also. I dunno, we'll see when I get there, lol.
Where is this table thingy with the virtual model? That sounds cool!
I also like your idea of rewards for every 5 lbs. That's a pretty cool idea! I'm gonna get my Butterfly tramp stamp once I hit my 140 goal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnychicagogirl View Post
Hi ladies! Happy Sunday night! I had a pretty good weigh in on Friday, 165. That's good. BUT - I am nervous, I had a really, really bad weekend... food wise. I work full time and am in grad school part time - it's finals time which just happens to also fall in the middle of one of my craziest times at work. So this weekend I literally worked or studied non stop and ate, ate... stress eating is my WORST. Anyone have tips for how to conquer that beast? I have honestly been debating hypnosis? Am I nuts for considering it? I wonder... how can I have so much together in my life but be so otu of control w/food? UGH.
Hope everyone is doing well!!!
Hey sweetie, I wouldn't sweat it to much, at your weight and height, you are actually in a normal weight range so you have reason to celebrate! That's totally awesome!!!
You are at 24.8 according to This BMI chart
BMI Categories:

* Underweight = <18.5
* Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
* Overweight = 25-29.9
* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iheartsushi418 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm Carol and I've been looking for a challenge. I'm new, thus the no ticker yet (arrrgghhh). This is my second week, both dieting and on 3fc, but so far I've dropped 14 pounds. I hope it's not to late to join in...

Starting weight: 284
Memorial day goal: 264
Hi Carol! Welcome to our little challenge!!!14 pounds in 2 weeks! You're my hero!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Faerie View Post
Monday! Weigh-in time!

I was worried. I didn't eat the best on Saturday, and I took yesterday off from exercise. I just feel like I've been run over, and I have the worst weather headache. Darn rain.

The scale was my friend though. Last week I weighed in at 230.6, and today I was at 227.9. Down 2.7 lbs! FINALLY! I've been spending the last month losing and gaining the same stupid lb. Which has always been my downfall. Every time I try to lose weight, it takes my body a while to get on board, and I get discouraged.

YAY! 2.7 is awesome!!!! WTG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krock614 View Post
Can I join?? I know I'm a little late but just stumbled on it..

Sw- 188
Gw- 168
I'm going to the beach so 20lbs gone would be awesome!!
Yes you may join! Welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LookingForMeAgain View Post
Lost 1.2 lbs this week
Ehhh Ill take it. I DID eat out this weekend and had too many pepsis

I was 100% OP the rest of the week though and walked a few days which is hard for me given my health problems. Those dang weekends kill me!
Wasnt 100% back on plan today either. Will get back on track right now and stay there, I want this weigh GONE!
1.2 is awesome! WTG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipmunk_Cheeks View Post
I want to join! I know its late but I have just started lurking around on the forums again. I have never joined a challenge or have even really chatted that much and I feel its time for a change!

Thank you for joining and thanks for sharing with us too! I'm glad you decided to join us and stop all that lurking lol! I'm thinking your fingers got an awesome workout! hehe!

WTG everyone on all the loses, big or small, a loss is a loss! I am very proud of you all. It's been a rough weekend. Our teenager decided to stress us out and of course I turned to food. I don't think WI is going to be good, but tommorrow is a new day and hopefully the sun will be shining and I can take out my troubles on the treadmill! I hope some eye candy will be there as well!
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:41 PM   #104  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

WOOOHOOO Look at those losses!!! Way to go girls!!! I need to see that accomplishment to keep me going!! Keep up the great work!!

I took my butt to the gym and did 30 mins on the bike!! I'm very proud of myself!! Lets see if I can keep it up!
Hun.e.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #105  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

WOW!!!! Everyone is doing so good!!! I managed to stay OP all day today! It was so hard though!!! I'm sure tomorrow will be much easier.

Anyone have any plans for St. Patty's Day??
ThisTimeIsDifferent is offline   Reply With Quote