Old 03-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #31  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I get to report that I am back down to 194 today. Now I NEED to lose a few more before it is time to gain again. I am working my butt off to get there. BL Bootcamp last night, P90X tonight. I haven't been sore in a while, but I am today.

See ya later this weekend.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:55 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MIA for the past few days. A combination of TOM and a head cold got me wiped out. I echo what everyone else is saying about eating clean, exercising, not worrying about the scale etc. Now I got to put it in action!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #33  
Calorie Counter

Good Morning everyone.

Lumi, you made me blush

I am heading to the gym today for a good long workout since my kids are better I am heading off for vacation. I think I am going to con DH's grandma to watch the kiddos for a while so DH and I can workout together (ok he just wants to sit in the hot tub). Then I have to finish up all my last minute dishes and stuff. We leave this afternoon, I will be playing at D-land tomorrow by noon. (flight leaves at 7am and the airport is 3 hours away). I am taking my laptop so I will try to check in a couple of times. I hope to keep maintaining.

My everday vacation WEED

W at least 64 oz everyday but I will try for 80 oz.

E I want to use the fitness center at the hotel. This is just an ambition, I cant be sure I will like the equipment. But my goal: be at the park gates around 730 so I can get up at 530 and go for a quick 30 minute workout and still have plenty of time to get the kids up and ready. But I will be walking a lot while I am there so At least I wont be completely stationary.

E Well my goal here is to make smart choices. I will do my best to avoid deep fried foods. I will not stuff myself just becasue the food is good. I will choose salads and fruits whenever possible.

D Not focus on calories and working out. Sorry I know I should but I am on vacation. I am not giving myself a pig out week, but I am not going to feel guilty if I don't make it to the fitness center. I will not feel bad when I eat my traditional "Last day at the park sundae". Or when I eat a churro (I have to have ONE).

I will check in soon (and hopefully figure out how to post a new pic
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:38 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Morning ladies. It's a dreary morning here in my little town. The temp is not suppose to get very warm but i am still going to try to get out and get some miles in at the park. My dirt road is too muddy so going to have to drive down the road. But, i need to get some miles in today. I took yesterday off because we had too much to do. I still plan on going to the park the next 5 school days, but better to get in a couple miles today just in case it is raining one morning next week.

Going to try to drink plenty of water and just eat less today. TOM is here and i don't dare get on the scales. lol.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #35  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- Have a great time at Dland. You have your head in the right place. Try to workout, be sensible in eating but don't make yourself miserable. Enjoy!!!

Lumi- Unlike you, we are having beautiful weather here. Well, high 50's, sunny. I plan on hitting the streets later for a good walk/jog. My road is mud too, but I'm right near a paved street.

I have been working hard and all my muscles are letting me know about it. I have been 193.8 for 2 days now. I really need to get lower though. Gonna give it my all today.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 05:37 PM   #36  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

I hope you all had a great weekend! We drove Kittie to Houston yesterday morning and I spent the night at my friend Desi's new house out in the country last night. I LOVED IT! It reminded me of when we lived out in Pleasant Grove which reminded me of when I first tried to lose weight the healthy way. All I wanted to do was walk around forever. It was BEAUTIFUL! I want a house out in the country.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #37  

Height: 4'11"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...06#post2656906
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

testing....stupid thing won't let me go to the next page to get to the link...i'll be with you guys momentarily i hope..
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote