Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Purple you might actually be ok adding it to spaghetti after you put it on her plate, that way you are not cooking it in the food. Also if she doesn't see you adding it to spaghetti she may not even know that it is there??? Spaghetti has different textures all ready so it may not be as noticeable, just my 2 cents worth...

Well I am so far today OP and going to exercise as soon as I log off.
Have a great day
Old 03-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I'm having a yucky day. i just feel icky! I spent the whole day at my mom's scrap booking with my sister and mom - which was awesome - but I've been getting heart burn SO bad the last week!!! UGH!!! As much as I LOVE being mom - I LOATHE being pregnant! I swear pregnancy is the biggest reason that there are 7+ years between my children - and NO MORE after this one!

I can't wait to find out what I'm having!! I want to SHOP!!! (although I'm B-R-O-K-E!!!) I'm secretly hoping for a girl.

Mel - You are awesome - I have NO idea how I used to keep up with everyone! Sometimes the posts are just so over whelming to me - and they never were before... hmmmm.... and i'm WAY more Bit<hy then EVER! My poor family... *sigh*

Alright - time for me to go and get Hunter some dinner before her dance class. I'll hopefully check in later with a better attitude!!!
Old 03-10-2009, 04:42 PM   #78  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well just stopping in to say that i am here. i have been reading just do not have much to say right now. anyway with that said DH bought me an mp3 player on sunday after watching me exercising and turning on music that my pace matched the beat of the music. it should be here tomorrow or thursday.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

sorry you feel so rotten Eny...pregnancy sucks!

I am about to go to my daughter's art night at school and I am really tense because it will be the first time I see her teacher since I cried through our last horrible meeting. I plan to ask in passing if there has been any improvement but I will leave it to whatever her answer is. I just feel like an idiot crying through our last conference! Oh well, my daughter is so excited for me to see her artwork so there is no choice but to go. We will be running from there straight to gymnastics and then I will come home and vent frustrations on the exercise bike.

I am just letting you all know so I have to admit here if I let the pressure lead to a binge. I have worked out my day so i can have a small bowl of fruit salad if i want it after, but I plan to just put the kids to bed and go right to the bike...BL will be on so that will be a great distraction.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #80  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

One positive about the weekend is that there isn't the work stress, so maybe that could help people?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:03 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I have felt like crap all day. My nose is running like a river. Niagra Falls is down the back of my throat. Been taking meds for it, but doesn't seem to be helping much. All I want todo is drink really cold stuff, not much hungry. Walked Noelle as I commited to do, she is a happy doggy. I over slept by hours today, didn't want to get out of bed period. I am going to bed early tonight. I hope tomorrow will be a better day. I have things I want to do, but not when I don't feel like driving. catch ya all later. pat
Old 03-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #82  

S/C/G: H-238/S-213/C-198/G-150

purple- i gave alex Animal Parade and Love Bites,by Nature's Plus. i believe they are free of all the bad stuff, they have a minimal amount of fructose. I buy them from a local natural food store. but you can search for it on-line. Alex has taken cod liver oil (lemon flavored) with orange juice. she didn't like it too much, but i said to just drink it really fast. thanx for the compliment. she was so mad this morning when she woke up and i was about to get on the elliptical. she had a fit. i did it anyway and then she was fine

my friend, who has had bladder infections her entire life, told me she thinks that is what i have. i am drinking a ton of cranberry juice now. i can't make it to the doctor tomorrow, but if i am not better, then i will call on thursday.

gotta get up early (for me) tomorrow because i am watching two more kids. i am happy about that, since i don't feel great. alex will have them to play with
Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #83  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

My friend Kittie arrived Sunday for her Spring Break. The last two days have been a real orgy of eating, with her wanting to cook for me and me wanting to take her out to at least one authentic Mexican restaurant. But it is over and done with. TOM is gone and so is most of our money. So back on plan tomorrow. Thursday, I shall face the music (and the scale! ) like a woman.

Old 03-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #84  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey all!

So who watched TBL? Filipe was great when he yelled at Jillian. Maybe it's because she's always yelling at everyone that it was nice to see her being yelled at. Interesting that she said that she's holding a mirror up to them & they can't take it... isn't that what Filipe did? He told her that she didn't work with him individually and she didn't like it, correct? Ahhh... drama... it's so much fun when it's not happening in my life!

So I didn't work out tonight. Instead I'm trying to clean here and there and everywhere. Tomorrow I'm going to try the running/walking the dogs again and I'll see if I can go longer. My legs and butt are feeling last nights run today. For now I think I'll try every other day so I don't hurt myself. I'm so afraid that I'm going to hurt my knees. But so far so good.

I think I'm going to head to bed early. I'll do my reading and then pass out. That's been the normal lately. Everyone enjoy their Wednesday!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:46 PM   #85  

Today went well even though I ate an oatmeal cookie and had some ice cream and sherbet. I drank my whole 64oz of water which I haven't done in a while. Took a long walk around the property with the kids and dogs. I'm finally going to hit the sack before midnight, I've been staying up way too late recently.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Hey all, Hope everyone is ok.

Been op with eating but not exercise i feel really bad for stating I would do it, but i have been so busy working late at work i just havent had time, im glad my job keeps me moving alot otherwise i would have to reduce the cals down further.

Hey Choppachick, i ride too, here in the uk, i am training to be an instructor currently, i think the tests and stuff are alot different here than in the US too. but hey hey fellow bike lover, I'll attach some pics of my baby, I called it Jeremy =) looking at ur pic i doubt mine is too ur liking but enjoy anyway.
I would love to ride through america on a big beastly bike but i need to many things to be able to carry em all on a bike, i will have to wait till i get my visa and do it then hehe

So jsut checking in, nice to see everyone posted loads the last couple of days

Attached Images
File Type: jpg s618696646_1264123_9253.jpg (5.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg s618696646_1264124_9484.jpg (4.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg s618696646_1264125_9631.jpg (5.9 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg s618696646_1264126_9792.jpg (5.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 03-11-2009, 08:07 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
So who watched TBL? Filipe was great when he yelled at Jillian. Interesting that she said that she's holding a mirror up to them & they can't take it... isn't that what Filipe did?
I see your point, it was nice to see someone stand up to Jillian, but I really felt he was blaming her instead of taking the blame himself. After he weighed in and really didn't lose he said "I shouldn't have let a trainer ruin my week" or something like that, basically saying it was Jillian's fault he didn't lose. NO, it was HIS fault he went on the luxury and stuffed his face! He made it out like the reason he failed that week was because one day she didn't work him out personally. That's simply BS, he had a horrible week because he stuffed his face and got drunk and that's just what happens! Everyone else took ownership and realized their consequences, but he blamed someone else.

Thanks to everyone for recommending the vitamins, will check into them. It did work putting the powder stuff and the cod oil into the fruit smoothie. I made way too much and she didn't drink much of it, so I have to make less so it will be more condensed, but this should work. I will experiment tomorrow with putting half in her cereal and half in a smaller smoothie.

I am right on track this week so far
Old 03-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
Hey all!

So who watched TBL? Filipe was great when he yelled at Jillian. Maybe it's because she's always yelling at everyone that it was nice to see her being yelled at. Interesting that she said that she's holding a mirror up to them & they can't take it... isn't that what Filipe did? He told her that she didn't work with him individually and she didn't like it, correct? Ahhh... drama... it's so much fun when it's not happening in my life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
I see your point, it was nice to see someone stand up to Jillian, but I really felt he was blaming her instead of taking the blame himself. After he weighed in and really didn't lose he said "I shouldn't have let a trainer ruin my week" or something like that, basically saying it was Jillian's fault he didn't lose. NO, it was HIS fault he went on the luxury and stuffed his face! He made it out like the reason he failed that week was because one day she didn't work him out personally. That's simply BS, he had a horrible week because he stuffed his face and got drunk and that's just what happens! Everyone else took ownership and realized their consequences, but he blamed someone else.

In response to BOTH quotes above:

I LOVE TBL! It is just so intense sometimes...LOL! I also love Jillian....there is a reason her team usually wins....I mean yeah she can be ugly sometimes and yell and be mean, but if you'll notice its when they deserve it. I mean she gets really close and attached to the contestants and has a great relationship with them when they aren't acting like stupid idiots that have forgotten why they are there..... I mean...Filepe can blame his weigh in on his trainer all he wants to but the fact of the matter is....he has a mouth....he could have just asked Jillian in private or something after a couple of days ...."Jillian, why aren't you workin' me out? I keep waiting for my turn, and you never come to get me. What's up?" I mean maybe he set the tone that he didn't wanna work out with her that first week they swapped.....who knows? Maybe Jillian thought the others were weaker and that they needed her attention more.....All I know is he didn't let his trainer get to him when he was in the gym working out....he actually worked out and good too......so he can't say that Jillian made him do all the stuff on the 24 hour luxuory time either

I was so mad! I'm a total black team fan (I called Tara from day one so we will see...LOL!) But I was hoping they would lose last night......I was soooo freakin' mad! I mean I totally get the massages and stuff....but come on! They ate like freakin' crap.....they got wasted and smoked and stuff....WHY? Don't they know they can have a good time without alcohol and food by now? I'm very disappointed in these folks!

I'm glad you guys brought it up...I needed to vent
Old 03-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Question of the day responses:

Okay.... I asked and you told me......If someone was offering you a TON of money to stay on track with your weight loss plan could you do it????

And the resounding answer from everyone (with ONE exception) was YES....Yes you would take the challenge.....YES you would stay on track.....YES you would lose the weight and CASH in!

Why? Everyone seemed to think the money would be great motivation because of what you could do with that much money at the end......paying off the house...paying off the cars.....paying off credit cards.......nice new clothes for a slimmer body...etc. etc.

Of course....I too would accept the challenge...duh...LOL! But I think we should all realize that having our health and looking and FEELING like a million bucks is more important that having a million bucks! You could get all that money and be the most unhealthy person in the world still and die! Then what good is that money? Sure your family is still set....but I bet your family would rather have you!

So, all that thinking and visualizing of what you would do with that money...turn it around.....think and visualize about what you WILL look like and FEEL like at goal...

Where will you be getting your clothes from? Perhaps places you have never been able to shop at?

What kinds of things will you be able to do that you don't feel comfortable doing now?

What kind of confidence would you have in yourself?

HOW GREAT WOULD YOU FEEL?

Thanks to everyone who participated
Old 03-11-2009, 09:38 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well said Melissa, if we could just really think of it that way and follow through but for some reason it just doesn't happen

TBL that was a great show, I to loved it when Jillian got yelled and put in her place, that has been a long time coming, and NOPE she sure didn't like it. You knew those two were going to get back to Bob somehow. But as with anybody sometimes you just don't clash with some people. Boy did they binge, you just can't do that but hey who are we to talk, I know I have binged a time or two or three..... But back to the money that should be motivating enough not to binge....

Koshinogi awesome fellow biker, doesn't matter what you ride just that you ride.... We have all kinds of bikes- the one in the picture is my new bike bought it last Aug 08. Just purchased a 2008 Harley Street Glide for my DH but we also have 2001 Yamaha VStar, 1992 Honda Nighthawk, 1995 Honda CBR1000 or something it kinda looks like yours, I have only rode that one a time or two, it is fast. So anyways we are not just Harley riders we are biker enthusiasts no doubt....
I don't have anywhere to put my stuff but that is what I got DH for he can haul all my crap around for me It is awesome riding country side in the states, I have never rode abroad anytime but I to think that would be beautiful country as well. So an instructor do you mean like for the Safety Course? I have only been riding officially with license since 2001, but I use as a kid putt around on one of my dads old bikes it was big and I could never come to a complete stop or i would fall over and have to go get him to lift it back up... I will never forgot that.

Purple glad that it worked in the smoothie, it will make it much easier. Great Job staying on track so far this week....
Closed Thread