G2009-This Takes More Then Luck -Thread #2

You're on Page 17 of 17
Go to
  • Per the sign up thread the challenge is supposed to end today and the new challenge is supposed to start today as well...

Therefore I would assume a weigh in would be recorded today which would count as both a final weigh in for this challenge as well as a starting weight for the challenge beginning today

The challenge that is supposed to start today is

We Can't be Stopping Gotta Keep Hopping 3/17 - 4/12

I'm sure Eny will be on to start it up soon???
  • I still don't know my weight. The scale is still telling me 200. The last time I believed it, it said 209. Then it went to 206 and now it's at 200. That's been over a 2 week period. It's my new scale that I got right after X-Mas so I don't know what to think. I'll just have to wait & see when I next get a chance to weigh myself somewhere else. Until then I've really been watching what I eat. I haven't gotten back into the swing of things with exercise. I'm considering joining a gym. I'm trying to keep myself from being bored.

Tonite's TBL! As a side note, I know it's been a week and the discussion was long over, but Sione said that Filipe didn't get a personal work out for a week. True, he could have spoken up. But Jillian should have also noticed as his trainer that she hadn't trained him for a week. They showed one day, or what appeared to be one day, on the show. But during the interviews Sione said a week. I personally don't like Jillian so I do find it humorous that he yelled at her. I think what I don't like about her is that "I just smelled s*%t" look on her face all that time. Someone told me she had a lot of plastic surgery, is that true?

BUT ANYWAY --- looking forward to tonite!
  • Quote: Tonite's TBL! As a side note, I know it's been a week and the discussion was long over, but Sione said that Filipe didn't get a personal work out for a week. True, he could have spoken up. But Jillian should have also noticed as his trainer that she hadn't trained him for a week. They showed one day, or what appeared to be one day, on the show. But during the interviews Sione said a week. I personally don't like Jillian so I do find it humorous that he yelled at her. I think what I don't like about her is that "I just smelled s*%t" look on her face all that time. Someone told me she had a lot of plastic surgery, is that true?

I can see both sides....Jillian should have noticed all people on her team...but maybe she was giving him space cause she felt he needed it due to the way HE acted when he was taken off Bob's team and put on her team OR maybe she thought he was really strong in his work outs and didn't need to be pushed...whatever the reason....they are ALL adults there and should act like it. Jillian must have left her crystal ball at home that week cause she obviously didn't know he was upset, and I think we all know from Jillians previous time on the show that she is good at what she does. She has never in the history of the show belittled someone or left someone out intentionally...and I don't believe she would do that. I think she cares about them just as much as Bob does....but she is more of a tough love kinda person......He should have spoke up and said something...you know just asked for her to work him out or asked if there was a reason she wasn't working him out. I bet they talk about it tonight.....I don't know but if I ever had the chance to work out with Jillian I would definately take it....her record on the show speaks for itself.....

I see what you mean about the "I just smelled poop" look on her face...she does do that alot if she is mad or something.....but she had reason to be mad at her team...they are all there to lose weight and they acted like complete idiots on their day of relaxation....

I'm sure the whole situation will be addressed more tonight...LOL
  • Okay...so I guess I'm gonna go start the new challenge....you can all look for it and go there and post your start weights and goals for the challenge but be sure to PM Eny too....

I'm not sure where Eny is...but if she had a doctors appt today I know from experience those things could take all day...or she could be sick or something....at any rate it is after 5pm and I don't want us to get behind with the mini-challenges and such
  • I'm here girls - it's just been a crazy day. Mel if you've started the challenge that's fine. I'll go post in there
  • Ok girls here's the link for the Easter Challenge. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167077

Please go there and post your start weight AND your Goal for the challenge. I'm going to make you all MORE ACCOUNTABLE during this challenge. If you you don't want to post, then you can PM me... but I NEED THE INFO!!!