5 Pound Challenge #53

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • Hi All:

I had time tonight to post my progress.

SW - 288
    CW - 287
    GW - 283

Good night all, I have to go and put my DH in the dog house for the night .

Suzy
  • Mystery pound returned and brought a buddy. Ah well I know I am so far in a calorie deficit that it isn't a gain. That scale owes me a big loss!

SW: 198
    CW: 199.5
    GW: 193
  • sw- 257
    cw- 256
    gw- 252
  • I ate sunflower seeds/ bbq sauce, AND french fries, not horribly over my calories, but must have had some serious sodium!!!! I'm up, so today, POP for me, healthy veggies, NO SALT!!
    Sw203.5
    cw 208.5
    Gw 198.5
  • I stupidly ate pizza last night. Thats the one food I can not have, and I had it on purpose. And ate a ton. I know I probably didnt gain actual weight - I'm so so bloated.

Anyway, I'm up too.

SW: 247
    CW: 249.2
    GW: 242
  • SW: 244
    CW: 240.6
    GW: 239

I wasn't up as I expected I might be today. I was actually down a teeny bit more....
  • HOLY MOLY BARB!! DIDN"T YOU JUST REACH 100lbs LOST!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK U DID!!!
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I am at 40lbs lost as of yesterday! So excited Though for the both of us!
  • ALMOST.... 0.6 to go....

a BIG congrats on 40 pounds gone Lori!!! That's awesome!!!
  • WOW Barb. You are gonna win this thing and boast a 100 pound loss. Go for it!!! TOM is fianlly here so things are starting to move in the right direction.

SW- 197
    CW- 196.4
    GW- 192
  • sw:194
    cw:191
    gw:189

come onnnnnnn 180s
  • I FORGOT to post weight EARLIER BECAUSE I AM SUPER SICK WITH ALLERGIES AND COLD~AND PLUS I WAS SO EXCITED TO SEE THAT I THOUGHT BARB HAD LOST 100lbs!!! (SHE IS SO DANG CLOSE! ~I AM SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YA BARB!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING SO HARD TO GET THERE.)
    SW 220.2
    CW 219.6
    GW 215.2

40lbs GONE! (HECK YEAH!)
  • SW: 183.6
    CW: 184.4
    GW: 178.6

A bit of a slip yesterday, but I'm on track so far today.
  • Barb and Lori--You ladies are rockin' the weight loss hitting those big, wonderful milestones.
    Barb, if you win this before I lose anything I might cry! J/K You keep up that good work!

I am at yet another 5 day standstill, but this time I am not upset. I feel good and I know I'm doing the right things. It's all good. I fully expect to see results tomorrow. I gotta keep downing the water!
  • Barb...Go, go ,go!!

Lori: Congrats! I love the way you are changing outfits in your avatar...

I weighed myself this morning..before anything..and I weighed 207.

Then I weighed myself after eating breakfast and doing 65 min. of the treadmill and I weighed 205! We will see if it shows up again tomorrow. Then I will post it. Loved seeing it though!!

For now:
    SW: 209
    CW: 207 (maybe...205)
    GW: 204
  • Go Barb go !!!

sw 236
    cw 236.8
    gw 231