Weekly Biggest Loser Challenge #4

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • no i'm sorry. i just started loggin it thursday...i forget day to day...i'll start posting it mondays so i can be on top of it with this challenge.
  • sw: 187.4
    cw: 184.8

I got on here first thing today so I wouldn't miss the Monday weigh-in!! Can't wait to see what progress everybody has made!!!

Happy Monday!
  • OK All~I am sick as sick can be~And Have decided if there is a tie Stacy Can start the new thread~or if whoever wins doesn't know how to ect. I give it over to Stacy to start~if the winner knows how to do it then they can start it.(If not Or a tie REMEBER STACY WILL START IT )~THANKS IN ADVANCE STACY!!

Ok~Start weight 221.2
    Currrent weight 219.6(loss of 1.6)
    GOODLUCK EVERYONE!! Nice Loss skinnynene
  • good morning Losers lol... well i do hope everyone is a loser!

im not feelin good either lori, and i got a few sick kids here lol.... anyways weigh in monday is upon us...

215 & TOM is due 2day or 2moro... loss of .6...... was a loss of 1.8 but the impending aunt rosie makes me gain, sometimes even 3 -4 pounds...
    so far theres

lori--219.6-- a loss of 1.6! Way to go girl!
    skinneyene-- is weighing in at 184.8 for the week coming, good luck honey!
    dreaminstacy67--215

hopefully everyone remembers to weigh in 2day
    have a good day ya'll

stacy xxx
  • My starting weight was 215, which I learned was really 220 over the weekend - I got a real scale instead of my Wii-Fit, and some experimenting led me to learn that the Wii-Fit was telling me I weigh 5 pounds less than I do. So I had to adjust all my numbers, but I was at 217.8 this morning, which means:

SW: 220 (not 215 as I thought)
    TW: 217.8 (not 212.8 as I thought)

Which means that any way you measure it I lost 2.2 pounds this week.
  • SW: 177.6
    CW: 176.4

Loss of 1.2 lbs for this week

Good job on the losses everyone!!
  • aiela.... i had that happen with my old scale... i went to the dr's and his said i was something like 15 pounds lighter.. i said "hey! you sure this one is correct??!!" he said "yes im positive stacy lol" i said well okay time to get rid of the one at home lol... sorry that yours wasnt in your favour. one thing tho... what were you wearing when you weighed on the scale? cuz obviously you werent naked on the wii lololol. but at least you lost!! everyone did good this week. lets hope for 10 pounds each next week

stacy xx
  • dreaminstacy67: I weigh myself wearing the same pj pants and whatever random teeshirt I throw on in the morning when I'm getting my daughter ready for school, so it was the same clothes either way. (our bathroom is actually too small to really weigh yourself in, so I weigh in the kitchen even with a real scale.)
  • Hi all

SW: 207
    CW: 205

Loss of 2 lbs!

Thanks Stacy...you were right. Water or something..

It just feels sooo good to be losing!
  • I so did not want to weigh in today cause TOM is coming but.....
    SW:274
    CW:269!!!!!
    -5lbs
  • yayyyy newlywed!!! you won!! congrats hun!! great job! okay you can post 2moro's thread. take weigh ins from today and post it on new thread with new dates, any trouble just let me or lori know. congrats again, im very proud of you!

stacy xxx
  • THANKS STACY!

Ok the new thread is up let me know if it needs changing.