3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

W.O.W Easter Challenge~~Week 3

Old 03-06-2009, 10:56 AM   #31
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Have fun Nixie!

My workout was awsome today. guess what, I did a 10 minute mile I was so pumped. I just did it. I slowed down in my second 10 minutes, I ended up at 1.85 miles. next its 2 miles in 20 minutes

Ok
W 80 oz
E 20 minute run/60 minute class/20minute bike
E 1200 clean cals. I want to get those last few pounds off. or get close anyway
D air out suitcases, finish book, wash summer clothes for disney trip.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:41 PM   #32
Calorie Counter

I finished the dang book. Yeah, it got really really good at the end and then . . .It ended. Yea, another book is coming out on tuesday, the saga continues.

I also got in another 45 minute workout. Not a strenuous one though. Tommy begged me to take him to BusyTown(its the daycare room at the Y, he normally doesn't like to go), but I did try the row machine. Im not sure if I was doing it right because there wasn't much resistance.

Time for lunch.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:23 AM   #33

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi All. PMS is brutal this time around. Still no TOM and I feel gross. Lots of salt and junk entering the body. Gotta try to go work out to get this knot out of my lower back.

JCat- what book are you reading?
Old 03-07-2009, 10:24 AM   #34

Forgot to mention that I had a small gain this wwk. I think it was 0.4 or something. Not bad considering all the crud and wine I've been drinking. I guess the exercise is balancing me out
Old 03-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #35
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Yesterday was crappy. I was fat, tired, grumpy, no TOM still. I was in no mood to deal with people. I was all the way back up to 198.6. I just don't understand how this body can do that crap. Why can't I just maintain and lose .4 once in a while. The crazy swings really get on my nerves. I feel like I am getting nowhere.

I did 30 min. of WATP and then went for a little run. I did a mile, with no walking. Jeni- Don't know what my time was, but it certainly wasn't 10 min. Good for you. And congrats on the compliment. It's a little strange when they start coming from men.

Keep up the good work this weekend. TOM has finally arrived today and I am feeling a little better. Hopefully things will start to look up for me.

Pets name: Caramel
Adopt your own!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #36
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...i haven't posted in a few days...things have been a little crazy around here. still no motion on the scale...but the inches are still moving steadily downward, so honestly, i don't really mind at all (for now). in the last four weeks my measuring stats are as follows:

bust -3 1/2 inches
waist -2 3/4 inches
hips -1 1/2 inches

i keep telling myself that's not nothing! hopefully the scale follows suit in the weeks to come.

my boyfriend just got home yesterday (after a month long trip) and he was very surprised, so that was fun!

for today, i've already got my gym done...need to eat something though, i'm ravenous! house is very clean so i'm feeling good!

W 64+
E arms abs 2 hours cardio
E need protien...
D it's actually working!!!!!!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #37
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 211.9/210.6/150

Height: 5'0"

Hey e32....I was considering focusing on inches lost myself. I just haven't gotten around to it just yet...hang in there ladies. i need some workout time today, but clearing off the dining room table from my stamping stuff in preparation for sewing has been time consuming. After I'm done with the table I get to wash dishes. Nobody else knows how!

Slowly but surely, it's gonna come off
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 08:14 PM   #38
Calorie Counter

Hi my friends. No workout today, I am SORE! plus I had to do a whole lot of shopping for my trip. spent way too much $$$. I will make up for today by working out tomorrow (usually sundays are my off days). Scale doesn't want to budge at all. Oh well workout and eating right will continue. Gotta run!
Old 03-08-2009, 04:36 AM   #39
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

so...a few minutes before bed and i was thinking about all of you...didn't do personals earlier, but i'm not neglecting you all for long!

nix--hope you're having a good weekend and good luck with the cigarettes--you can do it! (also good luck with the winnings)

clykk--i feel your pain on the screaming legs...the circuit class i'm taking is squats squats squats...aauuugghhhh...and kudos to you for the early morning workouts--wow!

thin--i miss you...hope things are going well

jeni--it makes you feel good when people notice doesn't it? i mean, you can't go around asking everyone if you look good but you still want to know if people notice... you mentioned the rowing machine--my friend and i have been doing it sometimes and yeah, it starts out feeling easy but it gets harder the longer you go. the key is to keep your back as straight as possible (no hunched shoulders), your core muscles engaged (can you say abs on fire?), and your arms away from your sides (as though you were actually rowing)...this took said machine from a nice break to killer core/arms workout! i don't know if i could do it everyday b/c of some tricky knee pain, but it is good for me a few times a week w/o bothering my knee. on another topic, when do you leave on your trip? hope the preparations go smoothly.

lumi--you're working really hard and wow you're working that excercise in well. you'll reap the benefits of your determination sooner than you think.

mindy--sounds like a good love/hate relationship with jillian...do you recommend her dvds, i'd like to try it.

grazer--tom will eventually arrive...hope it's soon (i hate waiting too )

holyterror--yes, (not to sound repetetive) but measuring has made all the difference. if i had been thinking that i've been sooooo good the last 2 weeks with only a -.4 i would be banging my head against the wall. at least, since i've been measuring as well as weighing, i know that there is physical change happening. hope things are going better with your husband...you be sure and take care of you.

thanks again everyone for encouraging me and each other. this thread is awesome!

Last edited by e32 : 03-08-2009 at 04:47 AM.
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #40
Calorie Counter

Thanks e32. I appretiate the help. I am tring to incorporate more things into my workout now that I am getting so close to my goal. I fly out on Sunday the 15th. I am totally excited for the trip!

Grazer~I am reading the House of Night series. The books are good enough to keep me occupied.

I hope everyone remembered to spring forward! Battery is almost dead!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #41

e32- WTG on the inches! Just goes to show the scale is only one measure of our successes.

Holy- Let's join e32 on the inches. Is it too late this challenge? I'm thinking of taking a sewing class starting this week.

Mtig- Glad TOM has arrived. I am still waiting. By all the crap i've been craving it must soon be here

Jcat- I'm not familiar with that book series. WTG on the workout!

Well I have discovered wii fit. I returned one game after Christmas and then decided I wanted it again. It's not bad. I really like the hula hoop part. I spent 30 minutes yesterday and I actually broke a sweat. This morning I jogged out doors #1 it's harder than on a tread and #2 I enjoyed it more.

Has anyone seen the Changling? I know it's been out for a while but we're just getting around to renting it. What a movie. I went to the theater to see Slumdog Millionaire and was captivated the whole time.

Geez, I'm long winded today. Easy to tell the kiddies are napping!

Happy Sunday!!!
Old 03-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #42
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

YOWSERS!!!! I wanted TOM to arrive and boy has he. Can you say vice grip from H*** grasping my abdomen. Hopefuuly this will pass quickly. The scale is already showing a little relief, 196.4 today. This has got to be an age thing. TOM has never been this much of a hassle before.

e32- Measuring is good. I measure about every 2 months. Lately I haven't seen much change, but overall it is pretty exciting. Jillian, YES!!! Her stuff is very good. It is all a combo of strength and aerobic.

Holyt- You sure keep yourself busy.

Jeni- You keep it up girl. You never seem to get flustered, you are so calm always. Good for you.

Grazer- I understand that waiting game. Boy am I getting killed today. My DD just bought the Changeling. It was good. I didn't realize Slumdog was a musical. We just got Beverly Hills Chiuhuia (sp?). Really cute.

Pets name: Caramel
Adopt your own!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #43
Calorie Counter

W.O.W Easter Challenge~~Week 4
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.