Old 03-18-2009, 10:11 PM   #46  
Life Is Good

S/C/G: 235/219/165

Height: 5'5''

count me in! my goal is 360 minutes per week... So far this week I'm @ 290

03/02 Zumba... Very fun..New moves..
03/05 Treadmill 15 min, Elliptical 20min, worked arms, legs and abs in weightroom 45min (1 hr. 20 minutes)

03/10 treadmill 10 minutes 1.5 incline, 3.5 speed, elliptical 20 mins., average of 8 resistance

03/10 Kickboxing 1hr., worked arms, legs and abs in the gym 30mins

03/11 Elliptical 12 minutes on 5 resistance, treadmill 18 minutes 2.0 incline 3.2 speed, worked legs in gym. 1 hr total.
Worked abs at home on the big bouncy ball :-D

03/12 Zumba (1hr), worked, arms, legs and abs in the gym (30 mins) 90 mins. total....Still feeling really good and doing well on diet, even though my normal eating schedule was messed up today! I cheated and weighed and know that I've lost at least 4 lbs. this week. Its nice to see the scale moving after all of this hard work!

03/16 - Zumba, worked legs, arms and abs in gym 105 min. total ***I did lose 4lbs last week on diet..Continuing on to week 2***

03/17 Kickboxing, worked arms in gym 90 min. total

03/18 Bike 10 minutes, Yoga 75 minutes, 95 min. total

Last edited by aidansmom; 03-18-2009 at 10:17 PM. Reason: add info./correct info.
aidansmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:03 AM   #47  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

3/1: 20 minutes, sit-ups/push-ups
3/2: 50 min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/3: 20 min speed walk
3/4: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/5: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/6: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/7: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/8: 1 hour Wii Fit (all activites)
3/9: 15 min Wii Fit, 20 min walk
3/10: 15 min Wii Fit
3/11: day off
3/12: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights)
3/13: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 1 hour Wii Fit
3/14: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 30 min Wii Fit
3/15: 15 min walk OUTSIDE , 30 min basketball/tag with the kids WHEW!
3/16: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 1 hour Wii Fit
3/17: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights)
3/18: 32 min Wii Fit aerobics

Here's hoping the weather holds up and I can walk outside this weekend!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:31 AM   #48  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

S/C/G: 328.6/272.0/160

Height: 5'7"

Ahh Ladies, I am slacking off so much!! I feel like my life has been so hectic lately i haven't got any 30DS's in for a while! I am only at 6 this month and I only have 13 days left in the month, im starting to think i may not hit my goal of 20 . I would have to do it twice in one day...which i guess is possible....eeek I really want to hit that goal....I will see what I an pull out!!
UglyFatFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #49  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey pretty friend, don't get down about it. Maybe you need to have an alternate plan. A different video, or if the weather is nice a 2 mile walk. I would get pretty darn bored if I had to do the same thing all the time too. And if you start right now, you could get really close to your goal, and that is still a success in my book! But if you quit now, you will not even have made it half way, and you can soooooo do this! I know you can! Believe in yourself, you are worth the effort!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:33 PM   #50  

Hi girlssssss,

Aiden nice to have you aboard with us.

Everyone is doing great, let's keep rocking it. Lewisempire, that's great on your miles thus far, wtg! Ms. Perception, wtg too girl! I hope the weather holds up for you this weekend, I love the outdoor walks too! Pretty friend? aw you, I agree with what lewisempire said.....listen your doing great, try not to get hung up on the numbers too much . Setting a goal like that is great but like lewis said just continue on the best you can and get as close to the goal as you can. Also, don't forget to look at what you have done versus what you havn't done....try and focus on your progress. You have done 6 so far, that's great Just start with a new day and do your workout and take it day by day. I know the feeling of not reaching goal and I was scared last week because I felt myself slipping but then just said okay today I will do this, etc and focused on that day (otherwise I would get overwhelmed) and we do the best we can. I always need to remind myself of this too and treat each day as a new day, it helps! Keep up the good work

3/1 -Day off
3/2 -70 min. (2 20min.walks-t.m, 30 min. wii aerobics)
3/3 -60 min. wii aerobics
3/4 -80 min. (20 min.walk-t.m, 50 min. wii aerobics, 10 min. upst)
3/5 -30 min. wii aerobics
3/6 -none yet, but active thankfully
3/7 -60 min. walk outdoors
Total: 300 min.

3/8 -35 min. walk-outdoors
3/9 -40 min. wii aerobics
3/10-10 min. wii aerobics
3/11-40 min. wii aerobics
3/12-none
3/13-none.......so far least amount I have done this week in 2 1/2 months! ugh! I guess I needed a breather BUT I must get back to it.
3/14-40min. walk (outdoors)
Total: 165 min.

3/15-housework
3/16-30 min. wii aerobics
3/17- 20 min. walk-t.m ( very active day in general)
3/18- 55 min. (40 min. walk-outdoors, 15 min. wii aerobics)
3/19- 75 min. (65 min. walk, 2 sess. 30+35min., 10 min. wii)

Have a great night everyone, we start a new day tomorrow.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:57 AM   #51  
ISO my perfect body

good morning All!!! I am going Geocaching/ Hiking today. A place called Starr mountain, In the foothills of the Smokey Mountains. I am praying for the sunshine to stick around. Things are starting to bloom around here, so it should be very scenic. I will try to snap some pics to share if it is. I would love to see some pics of were everyone lives/plays......Have a great day girls!!!
Old 03-20-2009, 12:57 PM   #52  

hi all too!

LewisEmpire, ohhhhhhh it sounds like fun girl! Have a ball. Listen, is that mountain where they go gemhunting by any chance? One time I got all into this treasure hunting show I had seen and did research...name rings a bell. How I would love to do something like that! I gotta run but more on where I play later ............the north shore! Mass....real pretty here in summer, come over and play my lady.......there is a 5 mile white sand beach that I walk in summer...omg I cannot wait! You got me all excited now! lol. It must be awfully pretty there with everything in bloom, enjoy it!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:34 PM   #53  

3/1 -Day off
3/2 -70 min. (2 20min.walks-t.m, 30 min. wii aerobics)
3/3 -60 min. wii aerobics
3/4 -80 min. (20 min.walk-t.m, 50 min. wii aerobics, 10 min. upst)
3/5 -30 min. wii aerobics
3/6 -none yet, but active thankfully
3/7 -60 min. walk outdoors
Total: 300 min.

3/8 -35 min. walk-outdoors
3/9 -40 min. wii aerobics
3/10-10 min. wii aerobics
3/11-40 min. wii aerobics
3/12-none
3/13-none.......so far least amount I have done this week in 2 1/2 months! ugh! I guess I needed a breather BUT I must get back to it.
3/14-40min. walk (outdoors)
Total: 165 min.

3/15-housework
3/16-30 min. wii aerobics
3/17- 20 min. walk-t.m ( very active day in general)
3/18- 55 min. (40 min. walk-outdoors, 15 min. wii aerobics)
3/19- 75 min. (65 min. walk, 2 sess. 30+35min., 10 min. wii)
3/20- 135 min. (65 min. 2 sess. walks (30+35), 72 min. wii aerob.)
3/21- 40 min. walk ( me, outdoors).
Total: 355 min.

Have a great night everyone, we start a new day tomorrow.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:03 PM   #54  
ISO my perfect body

Hey girls!!! We did have fun geocaching yesterday, but our trip was cut short. I took a little spill that sent the GPS a-flying! I am just fine, but the GPS had to go on life support! It would only work in the car hooked to the charger. But the mountain was still sooo pretty, and good fresh air felt great. When we got home DH took the GPS apart and fixed it. Gosh, he is so good at that! So we will go out again on Sunday.
Fullsteam ahead- I don't think that they do the gem mining here, but over in Arkansas, they do. I just watched a special on that 2 weeks ago. I thought that looked really cool, too. There were several places in the US to go. I was just trying to put a family reunion together at one over in Arkansas! Your beach sounds so pretty too. I love the way beach sand feels on my feet When will the weather start to change for you? I am so looking forward to Full blown spring this year. Since, I have been exercising/dieting I have my energy back, and am ready to go exploring! BTW, great job on your workouts! I notice your sessions are getting longer! Keep up the good work

PrettyfriendHow goes the videos? (haha, that rhymes!) Hope you did well on your exam, and are moving on!

Aidensmom! Sounds like a great goal! I had to google "Zumba" That DVD has great reviews. Not sure if I am coordinated enough, Is it easy to learn if you are a little bit of a spazz?

Ms Perception WTG on consistancy this month. Only one day off so far, that is great.! Keep up the good work

Hope everyone is having a really beautiful, active weekend!
Old 03-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #55  

Hi girls

Lewisempire, ty for the encouragement girl You are doing great too! I hope the weather held out for you today and you got to go geocaching again. I took the day off today but glad we went walking around a big dept. type store to burn some of that brunch off!

That sounds really neat about the Arkansas trip. Ohhhhh, if you end up going...I would love to hear about the trip. That is so funny that you mention the sand, I love the way the sand feels on my feet as well , lol, and I was just telling DH how I can't wait to feel the sand! It is that real fine soft sand too! Soooooo nice! As for the weather, in April the avg. temp. is in the high 50's. In May it gets close to 70 and we can have real nice days and that is when all the tree's bloom and a lot of blooming takes place in general. New England is pretty unpredictable around here in spring, sometimes we get a lot of rain, sometimes not. ok girl gotta run, talk s oon.

Hope everyone had a great weekend too
Old 03-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #56  

p.s - glad your okay and didn't get hurt during the slip. Wtg to DH too on fixing the gps! : ).
Old 03-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #57  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

3/1: 20 minutes elliptical, sit-ups/push-ups
3/2: 50 min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/3: 20 min speed walk
3/4: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/5: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/6: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/7: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/8: 1 hour Wii Fit (all activites)
3/9: 15 min Wii Fit, 20 min walk
3/10: 15 min Wii Fit
3/11: day off
3/12: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights)
3/13: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 1 hour Wii Fit
3/14: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 30 min Wii Fit
3/15: 15 min walk OUTSIDE , 30 min basketball/tag with the kids WHEW!
3/16: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights), 1 hour Wii Fit
3/17: 38 min (WAH 3 miles with hand weights)
3/18: 32 min Wii Fit aerobics
3/19: day off
3/20: 53 min walk Outside
3/21: 1 hour walk Outside
3/22: 1+ hour clearing brush
3/23: 33 min Wii Fit Strength/Aerobics, 68 min (WAH 5 miles)

The weather did hold up for me this weekend! Yay!
LewisEmpire I think I would really enjoy geocaching IF we had a GPS unit, but we don't. We have so much going on right now, but once things calm down a bit here, I could see DH and the kids and I loving that type of activity together.
FSA looks like you've been very OP with your exercise, too, so WTG!
I'm glad I can try out my new dvd's now and get some variety and all. Let's keep up the good work, ladies!!!

Last edited by Ms Perception; 03-24-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 04:59 PM   #58  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

S/C/G: 328.6/272.0/160

Height: 5'7"

Lewisempire: Thanks for checking in on me! The exam was HORRIBLE lol I won't know how I did until probably June, they take forever to get back with marks, I don't have a great feeling about it but...I can only do what I can do! The videos...not so great, I have went to the school gym with my friend twice, once for about 2 hours, and last nite for 3. We ran laps, bleachers, major weights and stuff, so I am thinking I will count that as 2 30DS's just because I did SOMETHING! Going to try and fit in the video tonite and keep myself on track this week for sure!
UglyFatFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #59  

Hi everyone

MsPerceptionnnn, thanks! WTG to you too chicky kicking butt!

Prettyfriend, good to see you : ). Hang in there until you get the results, sometimes those exams or how well we did on them may be tough to guage. You really did some major workouts there! keep on truckin and keeping in touch with us, it's nice to have you here

Lewisempire, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hahah my god! ah well, made it through the whole winter, I can't buckle now. THankgoodness for my wii and my indoor stuff. Did you end up geocaching again?

adiana and to all, hi and hope you are all well.

I will post my minutes tomorrow after tomorrow's workouts. Have a great night
Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 PM   #60  
ISO my perfect body

Hey Girls,
We did get to go geocaching, hiked a little over 7 miles. Got a little sunburned on my shoulders, but it was beautiful! (and felt so good!) Alas, today, I am Painfully aware those 7 miles were up and down the hills of Tennessee So I took it a little bit easier today. a short 1 mile walk, and I used my "new to me ab lounge" --We found it in a thrift store brand new, and DH has always wanted one. For $20 we thought we could try it and sell it if we didn't like. We shall see....anyone else have one?
I am over my 50 miles this month!!!!! But I am gonna keep going, to see how far I can get.
Fullsteam ahead, I am so wanting a wii fit, but can't rationalize the cost just yet.....maybe soon, I can work some extra shifts..Hmmmm I think It is just nice to have some options, don't you?
"pretty friend"- I think you are smart not to worry about the test, nothing you can do about it now. You should Focus on what you can control, and your successes. I love that you are finding new ways to workout!!!! That is a huge success!! Keep up the good work! You will see the good results soon!
Ms perception, how did your trip go? Did you have a lot of fun? I hope so.
I hear ya on the budget/GPS thing...Everything in good time. Keep your eye on craigslist, I have seen them used for pretty reasonable. you don't need anything fancy. We have a black/white one and do just fine. There is a forum on the geocaching website a lot of reviews on there for GPS units. I learned a lot on that forum.
Hey girls, I am gonna continue this on our March weight loss thread---see ya there!