Old 03-05-2009, 08:19 AM   #16  

keep up the great work, I'll check back soon girls. I am going back to bed for real this time, lol
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:25 AM   #17  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I am so proud of myself. I went to my hi-impact areobics class yesterday! First time since my knee surgery. I had not been in this class since Nov. everything went well. I am feeling so positive about things now. I am loving it!!!..woo!woo!
Dumplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:33 AM   #18  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Good morning girls!
Fullsteamahead, I might have done 5 miles, but it almost killed me!!! Today I feel like my muscles have been replaced with concrete!!! I was only trying to make up for slacking the day before! LOL, thats the last time I try to keep up with the big chicks for a while!!!

Dumpling-WTG, Feels good to be moving again I bet!

Ms Perception Good to see you chicky! Good job on your workouts! Keep it up!

Ugly fat friend, If your avatar is your picture, I think you should change your name.... Girl you are gorgeous!!! Welcome!

Kim1214-WTG, we are rockin' it!

Lumifan4ever, keep it up girl, how did you like the shuffle? Good music sure makes it easier!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:38 AM   #19  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

S/C/G: 328.6/272.0/160

Height: 5'7"

LewisEmpire: Yea that is me lol, thank you! If somone can tell me how to change my name without having to start a new account i would, but i think its too late lol. You are stunningly beautiful yourself!! As are all the lovely ladies on this site!!!

Dumplin: Way to go on the workout!! I wish i could get back at it, but with this nasty cold/cough i think it may ACTUALLY kill me lol once its gone i have a lot of ground to make up but i will do it!!!
UglyFatFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #20  

Hey ladies : )

Dumplin, that is great! TO do that again and after the knee surgery and all going well, you must be so happy! wtg dumplin I bet you could kick my butt good! lol. I havn't tried high impact in a looong time...keep up the awesome work .

Lewisempire, hi girl. When I went on a long walk with DH one Sat. my legs were sore the next day and mind you we stopped a restaurant half-way! lol. I noticed I get more of a workout walking outdoors vs. the treadmill due to the various terrain. I Hope you soreness goes away fast ...maybe give yourself a rest ha? nice hot bubble bath or something.

prettyfriend, hope you like this nick because this is how I will be referring to you. Speedy recovery, I hope you feel better.

I messed up on my exercise post so I am just going to do an edit. Talk soon : ).
Old 03-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #21  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

haha prettyfriend will suffice, i wanted to post on here and say that even though i feel like **** i am going to attempt another 30DS tonight. I may not make it all the way through and may need to rest or pause a few times, but im going to do it! Just wanted to make myself accountable so i cant talk myself out of it tonite ha ha
Old 03-05-2009, 07:26 PM   #22  
ISO my perfect body

Hey girls,
Full steam I think that is good advice, i went for a leasurely short walk today. and multple doses of motrin. I should be good tomorrow!!! HA HA I've learned a good lesson! It's not good to overdo it!
" Pretty friend"... I like that much better! Good luck on your wo tonight! Just don't over do it like me! OUCH!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:21 PM   #23  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

Ya hoooo 30DS Level 1 day 2 DOWN. Other ladies doing the 30DS what size weights do you use? Im using a 7lb..

Last edited by UglyFatFriend; 03-11-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:48 PM   #24  

HI girls

Yowsa! so cool! pretty friend, you did it! congrats I don't know what weights they use on there or at which level? I would assume it depends on your.....well what does jillian say? I don't know anything about the 30 day shred but it sounds so mighty popular. I was a pretty avid strenght trainer in the past (only upper bod though) and only know that it is best to start with the smallest weights possible as to avoid injury. You will know when it is time to increase the weights........the ones you currently use will become too easy. Anyways girl, wtg! You have me curious. I think some of the gals over in the march weight loss challeng do the shred so they may be more helpful than I, I dont know much about it. Wtg on the workouts

lewisempire, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.your a trooper! How did the geocaching go? Oh god how I would love to go in the wo ods right now, lol........minus the snow

3/1 -Day off
3/2 -70 min. (2 20min.walks-t.m, 30 min. wii aerobics)
3/3 -60 min. wii aerobics
3/4 -80 min. (20 min.walk-t.m, 50 min. wii aerobics, 10 min. upst)
3/5 -30 min. wii aerobics
3/6 -none yet, but active thankfully
3/7-remains to be seen, hopefully a nice long walk!

Ms perceptionnnnnnn, your kicking it keep at it, throw the scale for a loop chicky it will happen, im sure of it!
Old 03-07-2009, 11:08 PM   #25  

3/1 -Day off
3/7 -60 min. walk outdoors
Total: 300 min.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM   #26  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

I am a touch behind posting so here's my up-to-date stats:

3/1: 20 minutes, sit-ups/push-ups
3/2: 50 min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/3: 20 min speed walk
3/4: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/5: 50 Min (4 Fast Miles Walk Slim fitness video)
3/6: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/7: Hours of Wii Sports!
3/8: 1 hour Wii Fit (all activites)

By the way, I've done Levels 1 and 2 of 30 DS and I used 2.5# weights otherwise I couldn't finish it! I still haven't done Level 3...I guess I'm a little chicken at this point. Anyway, good for you, prettyfriend. It's a killer!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #27  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

FullSteamAhead: Thanks for the encouragement, its always VERY welcome ha ha. I have a friend thats a personal trainer and i was doing some very similar type circuts with 5lbs so i got the 7lb's for the shred, for most of the moves it all good, hurts but i can do them, just the odd one i struggle with. Oh well its a good pain ha ha.

Just completed my third, I have it all planned out to hit the 20 before the end of the month so here's to hoping ha ha. I am still a tad under the weather but tonite was better than the last 2! I wanted to do it yesterday but i went to the actual gym and killed myself with circuts from my friend instead, so i did do SOMETHING, which really is what matters. She is a teacher so we have access to the weight room and gym at the highschool...i swore i would NEVER set foot in a high school gym again, yet for the past 3 months there i have been, running laps and bleachers to boot lol!!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:40 AM   #28  
ISO my perfect body

Hi girls, I am behind posting too.!!
3/6- geocaching/hiking um I got some serious hills hiked!
3/7- more geocaching a little more tame today, definately needed to take it easy after yesterday
3/8- yard work, stacking wood, pruning, gardening. wasn't sure if it really counted. yep, found out the next day it counted.
3/9 getting rocks out of gardening, stacking wood, plus 2.7 miles on nordic track
3/10- 2.5 miles on the nordic track, lots of stretching!

Last edited by Lewisempire; 03-14-2009 at 11:15 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:36 AM   #29  
Mistakes Don't Define Me

So proud of myself, got the shred in last night AND made myself get up earlier this morning and did it all over again!!

Old 03-10-2009, 02:38 PM   #30  

hey girls , so nice to come in and see your posts Everyone is kicking butt! wtg!

Ms perception, how do you like the wii fit? do tell! : ) wtg on the workouts!

Prettyfriend, wow! What a go getter you are, you run the bleachers too? That's great that you have access to the gym.

Lewisempire, hey you It's just really nice to see you all. I can't wait to do some gardening! Oh it is awesome exercise too! You burn a lot of cals and it's just so nice to be outdoors.

3/1 -Day off
3/7 -60 min. walk outdoors
Total: 300 min.

3/8 -35 min. walk-outdoors
3/9 -40 min. wii aerobics
3/10-
3/11-
3/12-
3/13-
3/14-