Old 02-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Hey, hey!! Everyone is so positive today. That is great. I will add to it. I am down 2.5 out of the 5 pound gain. So I am happy about that. Things are finally moving in the right direction. I did Shred tonight, and even though it is still a good workout, it is not nearly as hard as when I first tried it. I am going to get her 2 new DVD's this weekend. I LOVE (hate) Jillian!!!!

Clykk- Sometimes we forget to take care of ourselves. You take some time for you, hear me??

Shari - YAY for the $$$ That's why I'm going shopping. Thank you IRS, well really I should thank myself.

HT- Good to see you back into the exercise routine.

e32- Sometimes we just have a lot to say. Don't ever feel bad. Good for you with the double workouts.

SandS- Hoping for some sunshine around here. Yesterday it rained all day. YUCK!!!

Nix- A nice loss there girlie. Keep it up. I just finished dinner and I am going to have 1 peice of cake for dessert. Not 2. None for you, sorry!!!

Jeni- Hope the tummy is better. Look out Disney.

I will see ya all tomorrow. Be here, or be queer.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:27 PM   #47  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Just popping in to read up...

and tell Mindy no cake for me, well no spaghetti for you. Even though you REALLLLLY wanted a helping.

Be good girls! Wrap up tonight and tomorrow on the good front! Week 3 is around the corner!!!!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 10:30 AM   #48  
Calorie Counter

I home again. Horrible headache and bloody nose today. I will be better to go in tomorrow. I will try to post more later.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

Hmm I know I posted this morning. Anyway I missed work again today, but I am feeling better now so I will go in tomorrow. I am enjoying the day with my family. We even went and bought Tommy a big boy bed. he is not even 3 1/2 and he has outgrown his toddler bed. I am having a serious issues with him getting so big. He is still my baby.

Today has been good eating wise, water is still going in. I gotta go dinner bell is calling.

ok I posted this and my other post appeared. weird.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-28-2009 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:17 PM   #50  
mtiger

Wink

Nobody is here. I feel lonely. Well I've got you Jeni. I see you went shopping. Me too. I bought 2 new Jillian DVD's, some new workout clothes and some cute shoes. No big boy beds for me.

I did one of the new DVD's today. It was an A** whooping. I didn't make it through the whole thing, but made it 45 min. I'll try the other one tomorrow. I was down a little more today. Now to just keep it going. 3 out of 5 gone.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #51  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Hey Mindy!

I'm here! I was going to go to bed, but the clothes need a little longer in the dryer before I can fold them. So, here I am. Unfortunately, I didn't work out for the 3rd day in a row and I still ate fairly badly. I did eat better then I have the last 2 days, but still not on track. TOM is almost out the door, but I am still an emotional basket case. I am rather disgusted with myself matter of fact. I'm hoping that disgust will turn me around soon in the right direction. I was thinking of you today and wondering how you manage to keep so on track!! Hmm, just made me think about a fun technique I used to play around with 20 years ago. If you want to emulate somebody, visualize putting their head on and you start behaving like them. If you're feeling light headed soon you'll know why!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:09 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Guess what?? I got a 1 year membership to Bally's Total Fitness today! The VA had this special promo and the membership was only $118!!! Of course, I didn't have the money but my mama and my friend Desi went half and half on it for me. I'm so lucky! Now, I just need to wait till Friday to see if I got my money back so I can pay this power bill before I'm left in the dark! Knowing my luck, the power company will wait and turn it off Wednesday or Thursday, and I get the money Friday. I also got a cute new water bottle. The hard plastic one I had (the third one I've brought) cracked. So when I was at Walmart, I saw a red , squishy plastic, 1L bottle and knew I had to have it. Only $2.50!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 05:23 AM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Alright Shari! I hope you enjoy that membership! (and get your power bill paid)

Mindy I'm glad that gain is coming off for you.

Clykk, Usually when I feel disgusted with myself I eat worse and worse. The only thing that works is putting one foot in front of the other. and putting the hand away from the mouth.

I am heading back to work today. Woke up too early and laid there for an hour. Tommy is going through some rough nighmares right now. The whole monster in the closet thing. I don't know what I should do, but I cant make him lay in bed scared out of his mind. Both DH and I have gotten up with him (several times a night) for the last three nights. The first he ended up in bed with us, the second I ended up on his floor, the third (tonight) he is in my bed again. One more good thing about his big boy bed, I will fit in it if I need to sleep with him again.

Workday WEED today. I didn't buy anything for the sunday potluck so I wont be to tempted to eat anything.

I have three pounds to go in two weeks. I need an edge. I plan on working out two hours a day on my days off and keeping my cals low. So irritating, I lost 10 pounds in January, and only 1 in February. Really it drives me crazy.

W 64 oz
E not too much, cleaning today so I will be standing in one spot.
E 1200 planned cals
D make it through today, don't over eat.
Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 168.6/ticker/130

Can I join now??

I haven't been on this site in a while and I'm sure i gained all the weight I've lost back. It's time for me to get my butt back in gear. My birthday is in April so I want to lose about 8 - 10 lbs by then. I'm also moving in June and I want to be close to my goal weight. I want to start my senior year of high school in great shape! Also, soccer starts tomorrow and I want to be able to play for the whole game. I love soccer! I really want to be healthy from now on, I want to have a new and better life!

W - Well, all I know is I don't drink enough now! I have a HUGE water bottle and I plan to drink one of those a day.
E - Conditioning week for soccer starts tomorrow! I might also start going to the gym early in the morning with my brother and his g/f or I just might do the new workout DVD I got.
E - I'm not going to set a calorie limit just yet, first I want to start eating healthier food before I start that.
D - I will not quit! I can't quit!! I WANT this! I won't let anything get in my way!
est1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:40 AM   #55  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning All!

Welcome aboard est1991 - oh to be in high school again.... I wish I had changed my ways then. Good for you for taking control!!!!

Jen - work on Sunday... I dont know how ya do it. I realize you are used to it, but man... it would be tough to do! As far as Tommy - give him a flashlight and leave the closet door open. He can shine the light in the closet and see nothing there (from his bed). Just a thought, I saw it somewhere.

Clykk - and what ever head you have on right now - good for you. You can do this.

Mtig - which DVD's did you get?

Jlea - SEE? I knew things were gonna turn around for ya! Think positively girlie on the electric bill. I'm sure things will work out fine!

I have stayed under my calories for 6 of the last 7 days. I turned down Wendy's and homemade nachos last night. SOOO tough, but I worked way to hard outside on the hill (weeding, planting, cleaning, weeding) to blow my calories burned. I fully intend to see onederland in WEEK three!

I am going to spend some time finishing a 5lb reward box today (full of rewards for every 5lb loss, I get to pull one at 196! and I also want to spend some time on Ikea, redesigning my kitchen. So rest day and mental health day for me. Look forward to kicking off week 3! Happy March!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:24 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Hi Everybody. Can't believe I hardly posted this week. I got one day of exercise in. These past few weeks have been crazy at home, work, and social wise. Today I am wiped. Didn't gain or lose last week which is good considering I was on the road for 3.5 out of 5 work days. Trying to get my lazy butt motivated today but just feeling wiped.

You gals had a great week! WTG!!! Hopin' to become more active posting this week. I've been so inconsistent posting that I'm starting to feel a little disconnected.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:31 PM   #57  
mtiger

Wink

It has been a weird weekend on 3FC. Nobody seems to be posting on any of my threads. I can hear the crickets chirping. Hope everyone is doing their thing and being strong. I didn't gain or lose today, but with TOM knocking on the door, I am happy with that.

Clykk- I want this so much that i am 100% committed. I told myself to never let a day go by without exercise or eating right. I felt that if I let up at all, I would fizzle out. Now it has just become part of my daily routine.

Shari- YAY for you. I would love to join you at the gym. It may be one of my treats to myself at some point in time. Enjoy!!!

Jeni- Good luck with your son. Just rest assured he will outgrow it.

Est- Welcome. We are fun around here. I think you will enjoy it.

Nix- "Banish fat, boost metabolism" and "No more trouble zones." I am doing the 2nd one tonight. I'm sure she will try to kill me. I haven't even gotten dressed today, but I think I need to put on some workout clothes in a minute.

Grazer- Hate those busy weeks. Hang in there.
Old 03-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #58  
Calorie Counter

Welcome to the group est!

Nixie, sigh he has a flashlight and the closet light is on. We tried to shut it off, no luck so it stays on. I think itss mostly seperation anxiety.

I made it through the day, barely my head hurt so bad!

WEED is going great!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:35 PM   #59  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Gah! Today all I've done is eat, eat ,eat! I'm trying to figure out what is the matter and I think it may have to do with the power situation. I got a massive tension headache too.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:26 AM   #60  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...68#post2635268