The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning girls.

WEED for the day
W-64+
E- 45min on tread tonight
E- 1500 or less
D- Prepare the meals, escape the pounds.

Welcome Drake - I want your wedding dress!!!!! As we tell all the newbies, you'll love it here... we rock!

Mtiggie - 5lbs SHMIVE LBS. You own that scale woman! If you can't tell I am fired up this week!

Thin- I echo JCats sentiments. Dont let a couple bad days turn into anything else. My few days off plan due to injury turned into 4 weeks of excuse-ville and 10 lbs. Stop it now. This minute, and deal with the future one meal at a time. Food is Fuel. Thats all.

HT- good to see you too sistah! Hubby will be back before you know it. How is being OP with him away working out? I always do better alone. Food-wise anyway. BF is camping for a few and I have been stellar on both the eats and exercise. Hope you are having the same good fortune!

JCat, Clykkie, MMavis - Feels so good to be back on track with you girls. Even if its only been a couple of days!

Gotta go earn my keep here at work. Just cuz the boss is on vacation, doesnt mean things can be ignored. Have a great day all! Kick some ARSE!!!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:17 PM   #17  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...so at the end of last week i had a peek at 158. after a crazy weekend (company, concert, eating out bad cold and fewer workouts) i still weighed in at 158 today. i was so worried that i had gained i wouldn't even get on the scale yesterday at the gym. (needless to say i'm relieved)!

WEED for today:
W: 64+
E: 2 hours cardio (i'm going to try--very tired today), stretching
E: so far on plan so that's good...
D: just keep up good decisions, one minute to the next...

it's been hard not trying to think too far into the future. my boyfriend is gone right now and he'll be home in 2 weeks (it'll be a month total when he gets back). i made a goal to myself that i really would like to lose 10 lbs in the time he's gone. so far i'm 6 down...so it's really looking possible! i just need to take it one day (one minute) at a time and stay on plan so i can do this! i know he's going to be really surprised.

nixmom, thinpossible, everyone--thanks for your inspiring attitudes. it's so great to come online and "see" you guys.

good luck everyone--we can do it!
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #18  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I am just sticking to my guns around here. SCALE BE DAMNED!!!! I will do my best everyday and if the scale is kind, GREAT. If not, oh well. Someday......I will get to where I'm going. It may take 3 years, but I'll get there.

Sorry, but I must run. So much to do, so little time.
I'll catch up better tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

Drake!! glad to have you join the party!

MM~don't worry about that .8 if you are doing your best then it will come off in no time!

Thin~standing crunches are "Making an accordion(sp) of your core while you are standing. Its not in the shoulders just in your core." Supposed to be better than on the floor crunches.

Mindy, honey I have been at it for 2.5 years and I am still making my way down. But the experts say the longer it takes for you to lose the better chance you have at keeping it off. I am all for that. Leaner does NOT mean healthier!!!

Nixie! you have me all pumped up now.

Amy, I hope he does get back by the end of the month.

e32~you are doing awsome keep up the good work!

Work was good today. Its weird. It was good. I haven't had a day like today in a VERY long time. I hope it holds for my long week coming up. I am debating going for a quick workout tonight. I have 4 pounds to go in 19 days to get to my Disneyland goal. I am so hoping that when TOM goes away I will be down a couple more. I will see how I feel after DH gets home, chances are I wont get up after I am down.

C-ya in the morning.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-24-2009 at 08:15 PM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:19 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK, so I did not make it to the dreadmill tonight. I did however get both kids FAFSA's done, and frankly, that's enough for one night.

Mindy, I am with ya, scale be damned.
I was up a wee bit today, but I am eating OP, exercising, so it's likely just normal flux which I cannot control.

Drake, welcome.

I would love to stay and chat, but I am exhausted. Likely no posting in the am as I have to go to Ash Wednesday service before work, but will talk to ya'll later if I can't get on in the AM.

Happy Day!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:52 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Drake!

Totally out of left field but I'm loving the new Olay Body Ribbons bodywash! I've been using it for the past three days and today I was getting dressed when I noticed that my boobs were all glittery when the sun hit them! Glitter boobs! That made my day.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:27 AM   #22  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...so i made my 2 hours of cardio today (barely...)! but i feel good about that.

jasonslea--i love your post (i don't mind random)...i too would like to try this glitter! what kind of olay body wash is it?

jcatron--glad you had a good day at work...great to hear how close you are to your disneyland goal (and vacation!). good luck in the next few weeks!

drake--welcome again! how is everything going?

mothermavis--good luck on getting to the treadmill tomorrow...if i had as busy a schedule as you guys, i don't know how i'd make it all happen--kudos!

here's my plan for tomorrow--basically the same WEED

W 64+
E 2 hours cardio, and...i'm going to try a weights for beginners class at my gym tomorrow. that's an area i am way undereducated in, so i'm looking forward to that...
E must eat green vegetables.
D every day i'm getting closer and closer! (also need to clean the bathroom)

talk to everyone soon--
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 05:59 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 179/148/135

Height: 5'9

Default I'm Back

My goodness, what a weekend. It's Carnival here in Spain and every city here likes to throw a huge celebration. However, they all want as many people as possible to come so instead of having it actually on Carnival they all throw them on different days. So between three different Carnival parties and a trip to Santiago I've been MIA for way too long. But the past is the past and I'm back in this.

My stats from yesterday
W-50oz
E-thirty minute run
E- Way under my calorie count but I woke up at 4:30 in the afternoon after being up til 7am so I figure it was my body adjusting for the crap I had eaten/drank the night before
D-I can go out and have fun and still lose weight!

My plan for today (Wednesday)
W-50oz
E- Thirty minute strength train, twenty five minute interval training
E- 1800- 2000 calories of healthy yummy food
D- March is going to be one of the best months of my life! and one in which I will look the best I have ever looked
samandsunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 06:01 AM   #24  

Quick fly by on my way to the shower (via elliptical) church is in an hour, so gotta move it.

Shari, I have Olay body ribbons in my cupboard, have not tried it yet, but will have to now!!

E32, enjoy the class, weights are not my strong point either.

Happy note, I lost my .8 and another .2 to go with it, down a whole pound, need to stay on it, TOM is coming and don't want to get back up, want to get to 144.8 darn it!! That is closer to 140 than 150 and I have not yet been there on this journey.

W 100
E Crunches and elliptical, treadmill tonight
E OP
D Today is my yearly eval, hopefully it is good. Keep at it!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:49 AM   #25  

Height: 4'11"

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing well keeping OP! Seems like all of us are doing well (even though for some the scale isn't moving-- hang in there!) I have been drinking a lot more water, so we'll see if it helps the scale. It seems like it's helping my skin, and I don't feel like I'm retaining as much water.

Have a great day!

W 96 oz
E 30 minutes
E 1300 cals, no BLTs
D Don't break your streak!
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:39 AM   #26  
Calorie Counter

hows it going today ladies? I got my workout in it was great. My endorphines are running high today. I have to make a run to costco again more salad fixins. I am also down another pound

I didn't get to a workout yesterday. I am so pumped I was able to upgrade my room at the disneyland hotel and save 60 bucks at that!

Gotta run I will post more later on.

W 80 oz
E 20 min running/60 minute class/20 minute elliptical
E1200 cals
D get to costco, get to housework
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:45 PM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Got my workout in today and dangit did it hurt! I'm gonna pack a low-carb snacky/dinner to take with me in the car on the way to rehearsal.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #28  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi girls.... Happy BUTT KICKING Wednesday.

I turned down warm sugary churros today, and a 3 foot platter filled with every kind of giant chewy cookie that you could imagine. I am on task sistahs!

Yesterday was not great. Went out to lunch, thought I picked a good thing, came home, looked up the calories online and the single meal was my daily calorie allowance. GRRR! But I did do all the other meals right, so...

BF came home today from Havasu. All sun burned and glowy! He's too damn cute. So I am gonna go sit across a table from him over a nice dinner of BBQ chicken breast, baked taters, and a big ole salad!

Hope you all are doing well.

WEED for tomorrow-
W- the usual 64+
E- 1 hour
E- 1500 or less
D- Do this 1% of my weight at a time.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 PM   #29  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

So much going on today. Let me see if I can catch up. I am on plan. Did 45 min. BL Bootcamp, eating was good. The scale is still being very stubborn. I'll just keep at it. This morning I was upset but got to thinking that someday I will say, I weigh 145 pounds. Then this struggle will all be a distant memory. Someday!!!

Jeni- Sure hope you make that goal. That would be awesome.

MM- Losing weight sucks sometimes. Keep it up, you are doing great. Good job on the pound.

Shari- Glowing boobs???

e32- 2 hour workout. Where do you find the time. I have so much to do these days, I don't know if I will ever feel caught up. Good for you.

s&s- Sounds like fun.

thin- We just keep doing our thing, don't we?? Someday we will see the results of our hard work.

Holy- Yeah for working out.

Nixie- Last but not least. Don't you hate it when you eat something before you look it up. Then realize how horrible it was. Yeah!! I don't do that anymore. Look before you leap. That's my motto. glad to see you pumped up.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:05 AM   #30  

Morning! Well, at least I am losing again, though I could not possibly lose any slower without gaining. .2 at a time....whatever, I'll take it. If I could stick with just that, 5 days a week and lose a pound a week, this time next year I would weigh 97 pounds. That certainly would be too little, but you get the point!!

W 100
E Get it done
E OP
D Last work day, off Friday and Monday to take YS on a college visit for the weekend. Good choices needed! Will be eating away from home, need to choose super well so as not to gain my .2 back. Will do loads of walking, so that will help!!