Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #121  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I did my 30 mins of exercise today (unexpected because I usually work job #1 til 2pm on Tuesday and I was out at 1pm today) and I walked 3 miles today.

So... I tag fauxtini!
Old 02-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Okay I see I had 2 tags today which I did do 60 minutes of exercise today

I am tagging
sexybrokechick
Jasonlea

Have a motorcycle meeting tonight but wanted to log on quick to post my exercise and tag some
Have a great Wednesday
Old 02-17-2009, 07:16 PM   #123  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well today was just another day. and with that said my water intake though was not so good. everthing else not so bad except that my counter on my gazelle quit working tonight. oh well i really do not use it any way so not that big of a loss. sorry if this seems so everywhere i feel like i am every where tonight. i am off to parent teacher confrence for my son

oh i tag... REDA and JASONLEA
Old 02-17-2009, 07:38 PM   #124  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys!

So a woman i work with at the Red Cross took me to the gym with her today. She KICKED my butt!
I SWEAR I now have a glimpse into what being on the biggest loser would feel like. I can't lift my arms ... well move them at all.. When i was there.. after weights, i coudnt even reach the water bottle up to my mouth.. then the treadmill.... she woudl walk by and just press the level faster each time she walked by. She is AWESOME! i cursed hher out any time.. but wow.. she's an AWESOME trainer! Very bob-esque! and her partener is like the jillian.... hehe it was funny.. he would be adding more weight to my reps when she wasnt looking... hahha Anyway.. this is JUST what i need to get back in gear... I swear i have never worked out this hard in my LIFE!!

Needless to say.. my tags are done done done..

I tag:

Melissa
modcat
dixie
sexybrokechick

Last edited by mountain mama; 02-17-2009 at 07:38 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:03 PM   #125  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

So today I managed my 30 ds video and another 40 minutes of cycling. So I've got 2 tags completed. Have fun girls.

I'll tag:
StNessa
knobody
mrsaugie
purple
Old 02-17-2009, 09:23 PM   #126  

S/C/G: H-238/S-213/C-198/G-150

i finished my tag earlier, but i did not get a chance to get on here. this is a short one tonight. my DH is off tonight and tomorrow night so i hang out with him instead of being on here. you are all getting off easy without having a ton to read from me! LOL
i tag JasonsLea

Last edited by alexs hot momma; 02-17-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Enjoy the hubby, AlexsMomma!

I only had the energy for a half hour on the bike this evening, but that's enough to pass on a tag...so I tag Heather1979 and Reda

3 more tags to go this is so fun!
Old 02-17-2009, 10:37 PM   #128  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Thanks for the tags. I have 2 done and 2tags to go!!!!

I just got back from Indy. Her first appt was at 1am. We got finished at 7pm. She had her orientation then a conference, then a visit with a shrink. She passed everything. We have to wait for 3-4 weeks to hear from her insurance. Then she needs to schedule her surgery. Laperscopic (sp?) is what she is having done.I will keep you all posted.

I have had a mixed bag of day. I did a success thingy for the day.We ate lunch at noon. We did not eat until almost 8pm. I was so hungry I could have ate the house without ketchup. I wanted a cheeseburger and french fries. I ate a grilled chicken salad with out dressing!!!!!!! Y E A H!!! My waist line will thank me later. Even my ds had a flat tire today. Later ya all Pat
Old 02-17-2009, 10:51 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

You girls are some tagging machines! hehe

Abby- Thats so awesome that you had someone there to push you through the workout. Now you know what a real butt kicking feels like,lol. Your arms not wanting to move will be worth it when you got killer guns, lol.

I got me 2 more tags to work on. You girls have a good rest of the night.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:11 PM   #130  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Gone for a couple of days, but I'll jump right on that tag.

I'm sooo frustrated with the pushup challenge. I'm, once again, going back to re-start week 4. I just can't seem to get up to the required number of pushups to move up to week 5. It irritates me to be so weak. I've never really been strong. Even in high school, when I was fairly thin, I could never do much with that President's Fitness Challenge (did you all do that?).

Working too late to do the tag tonight, but I'll get on it tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:29 PM   #131  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey all!

Just got my 2 tags done. I did some WATP and some pilates. I did my push ups but only got to 57. One of the dogs came up and licked my neck (yuck) and I totally lost my concentration. Then I couldn't keep going. Then I did my sit ups - only 100. Even though I made it through the 6 week challenge I'm still not able to go all the way through with no resting. I'll keep trying until I do 100 & 200. Either way, it's good for me to be doing them period. So it really doesn't matter if I can do 100 because 6 weeks ago I sure couldn't do 57!

I watched The Biggest Loser tonight. Love it! Can't wait for next week - Tuesday & Wednesday! During the commericals I was running around the house cleaning. I would run up & down the stairs just to make sure I wasn't sitting on my butt for 2 hours straight! My best friend gets into town on Thursday! I'm counting down!!

Well I'm off to take a shower & some more laundry. Then I'm off to bed. Everyone have a great Wednesday

oops! I tag jo7475, purple, mayness & Melissa
Old 02-17-2009, 11:55 PM   #132  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
GIRLS I'M HERE!!!!

Mel - Thank you SO much for pulling my weight (which is increasing due to this baby! ) while I've been astray! I'm So glad that we found eachother so long ago!

Alright - i'll be back - i love you all SO much!
I'm sorry you were laid off! You had us all so worried! I was afraid something had happened to you or the baby or Joe or Hunter! Promise you won't fo MIA for so long ever again! LOL! I'm SOOOOO GLAD you are back! I tried really hard to keep things going...but there is no way I can man the full challenge.....I have such a full load....I can do the mini challenges and that is about it...LOL! So, thank you for jumping back in and getting all the start weights and stuff.....WHEW! That is a load off...ha ha ha!

Well....I don't really have alot of time for personals right now.....I'm off to bed....I just seen that Eny was back and had to say Hi to her and tell her I missed her!

Later everyone!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:35 AM   #133  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Hey all, I see I got a new tag KEEP EM COMING I NEED EM! haha, I'll get on with it and then tag later, been op so far but starting to feel abit ill, maybe I'm coming down with something

see ya all soon
Old 02-18-2009, 05:28 AM   #134  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Ok done, I did a 35min billy blanks ab bootcamp 1st time ever and owwie, so I tag

Fauxtini & McKenziesmomma

good luck ladys

I have already done 15min cardio this morning so I am well tired now

Last edited by Koshinogi; 02-18-2009 at 05:29 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #135  
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufi View Post
Even in high school, when I was fairly thin, I could never do much with that President's Fitness Challenge (did you all do that?).
I remember the President's Fitness Challenge. For some reason that no one could explain, my entire school excelled at the "bend and reach" part.. you know the one where you sit on the floor with your legs locked in front of you and try to stretch you arms as far forward as you could.
I remember that because we all came in in the ninety-eighth percentile in that, but flexibility was not something we ever worked on in gym class. I remember the teachers being so baffled.
Closed Thread