3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

G2009 - This Takes More Than Luck - Challenge #2

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #91

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Height: 5'6"

Tags, did someone say they have some tags?

If we are to lose the weight, and KEEP IT OFF - then it is a CONSTANT battle. You CANNOT award a ON PLAN week with a binge weekend - IT DOESN'T WORK!!!~~Eny

Old 02-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #92

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

Thanks reda355 for the tag! I will have to get some exercise in this evening.

Welcome back Eny!
Old 02-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #93
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

I need a tag

Old 02-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #94
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hi Eny! Glad to see you back!

I did my 2 tags and I now tag:

knobhdy
koshinogi

I worked out for an hour & a half - 3 miles of WATP, leg slimming pilates, & week 6 day 3 of the push up/sit up challenge. Maybe tomorrow I'll see exactly how many push ups I really can do in a row. I had a big lunch today, leftovers from yesterday, so I think I'm just going to have a bowl of cereal for dinner.

I'll be back later tonight!
Old 02-16-2009, 07:53 PM   #95
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I did tag #1 and now I'm on tag #2 from JasonsLea. Please no more tags yet until I finish that one.

Now I tag:

JennyRaye
sprklemajik

I actually did 1 hr and 45 mins of exercise today, mainly because I was off today and because I binged today. Just 4 of the 100 cal snacks but its still a binge. But I did have a good workout and I can see the changes in my body. My back fat is going down and so is my gut. My goal is to weight 200 by 6/20 (18 weeks) and I'm well on my goal (28 lbs in 18 wks).
Old 02-16-2009, 08:02 PM   #96

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls - for the contiuned well wishing! I and miss you all SO MUCH!!!

Just a reminder - if you haven't already signed up for the G2009 Challenges (yes we're going ALL YEAR BABY!!) please go here G2009 sign up thread and sign up so I can add you to the roster. Just put your starting weight and 2009 goal weight there for me!

I've gotten a lot of the V-day end weights/St. Patty start weights. If you haven't already - please PM them to me. I am going to go back through this thread and get all of the ones that were stated here too, as Melissa had requested at the beginning of this. (see it doesn't take me long to get back into the swing of this!)

I'm starting to get energy back now that I'm ending the first trimester... I'm hoping to get moving again - especially now that I'm not working, I HAVE to keep moving so I don't sit on my butt all day eating chocolates! UGH!

I'm SO glad to be back - and to see SO many faces still here! It makes me SO happy! Thank you girls for being my strength, my back bone and my shoulders to cry on.... pregnancy makes me REALLY emotional!

Old 02-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #97

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexs hot momma View Post
marimari- I am in Ohio too! but not OSU fans. lol. we live near Columbus and the people here are crazy about OSU and it just gets annoying.
I live near Columbus too and I don't care either way about OSU. I'm not originally from here so I didn't get brainwashed into the cult! *lol* I can't decide if I'm amused or annoyed by the fan worship here; you'd think they would STOP talking about the Bucks during the off season at least. They don't call themselves BuckNUTS for no reason. I really think C-bus needs a pro team, that might cure some of this craziness!

Motivation comes and goes...
.................we have to rely on Determination in its absence.

.................................................. .............................. ~ Purplefirefly
Old 02-16-2009, 08:31 PM   #98

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Okay, are we supposed to tag 1 or 2 people for each tag we complete? I thought it was 2 so I am going with that. I just did an hour on the bike to complete 2 of my 4 tags, and now I TAG:

sprklemajik
JennyRaye
Pat
fauxtini

I have had an exremely stressful day, started with my son dropping a dozen iced cupcakes in the middle of the hallway at my daughter's school, then bursting into tears so teachers came out to see what was wrong, and ended with showing up at his basketball practice and not realizing it was picture day, so had to rush back across town to get my checkbook...so frustrating! But, that hour of exercise did help and I am going back to the bike to work off at least one more tag.

August 25: 245 (Mini Goals: 283, 277, 271, 264, 258, 251, 245)
October 31: 199
November 27: 180
January 1: 165
February 15: 150
Old 02-16-2009, 08:35 PM   #99

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimari View Post
I live near Columbus too and I don't care either way about OSU. I'm not originally from here so I didn't get brainwashed into the cult! *lol* I can't decide if I'm amused or annoyed by the fan worship here; you'd think they would STOP talking about the Bucks during the off season at least. They don't call themselves BuckNUTS for no reason. I really think C-bus needs a pro team, that might cure some of this craziness!
All of my family lives there in Grove City and they have the big football parties and we have some family members and friends who collect all the OSU crap and spent all this money on the stuff just to sit around their house...and I even went to OSU and never went to a single game or cared anything about it

I did not escape it by moving here to NC...this is a big football town and from the fans (of all ages, literally) you would think our high school was the best around, but in fact they are lucky to win two games a year! The fans are just insane here for the high school football and the Panthers. It is rubbing off on my son, who cannot wait to play on the Pop Warner football team, which they wear the same uniforms as the high school and call them "little Ironmen."

August 25: 245 (Mini Goals: 283, 277, 271, 264, 258, 251, 245)
October 31: 199
November 27: 180
January 1: 165
February 15: 150
Old 02-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #100

S/C/G: 267.5/see siggy/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
All of my family lives there in Grove City
Hah! Small world. I live about 150 yards from Grove City (I live just outside the edge of town).

Funny thing is, I'm just dying to move to North Carolina! I am plotting and planning for some day when it may become a possibility We should switch places!

Motivation comes and goes...
.................we have to rely on Determination in its absence.

.................................................. .............................. ~ Purplefirefly

Last edited by marimari : 02-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 PM   #101
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Thanks for the tag Purple! I just did a jog so im finishing up this tag quickly!!

People.. please tag me lots.. i have month to get in prime condition for seeing my DH for the first time in 6 months! hehe hehe sorry.. i sound greedy.

Anyway.. i tag:
JO and JEnny Raye!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #102

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Thank you, I have 2 new tags. I did i tag and have one to go. Thanks purple for the tag. I will take as many tags as you ladies will give me. I am grateful and happy for each and every tag. I will be back with my tags when I finish my last one. Later Pat

2 tags completed

Old 02-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #103

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi girls!
Just checkin in . I did 40 min at the gym today. I felt really good afterwards. I went and ate at Buffalo Wild Wings but I got a grilled chicken wrap with came with salsa and chips, so id say not that bad of a lunch but thats all ive had so far besides some cereal this morning. Im am starting to get hungry though I probaby should get something before I get tooo hungry.

Eny- Glad your getting some energy back. I was having problems sitting on my butt eatin chocolates too, Damn candy!

Abby- Next time I get tagged, ill be sure to give you one when I pay them back. We gotta have you looking good for the hubby. By the way, you never wrote me back on myspace girlie!

"Eat To Live, Not Live To Eat"
Old 02-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #104
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Oops - I think I forgot to tag 2 more people since I did 2 tags. I did that last time we played too.

Alright, I tag:

Faux
Sprkle

It's really early but I'm going to try & get to bed. I've been sleeping in too late in the mornings & haven't been able to have breakfast before going to work. I've been able to grab something there but tomorrow we're having another baby start & she's going to be there at 6:30 so that means I'll have 2 babies waiting for me when I walk in so I can't grab anything to eat. Boo. I just HAVE to make it a point to wake up with enough time for a bowl of cereal.
Everyone have a great Tuesday!
Old 02-16-2009, 10:22 PM   #105

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Well got another 30 minutes of exercise done today, not alot but I am just getting back into the swing of things, so 30 is good

Tagging--- Heather1979

Seems everyone is doing ok

Question though do you want us to PM you, Eny with our weight on Friday or just post it here?

Well did taxes tonight and boy do they su*k the big one? One of the boys moved out last year so we now only have 1 dependent at home and we still have to pay in, we already have $15 extra taken out of each paycheck (paid twice monthly) but still have to pay in. So now I told DH we will each need to do $50 each paycheck, do not want to pay in next year!!!

Ok enough whining from me, just wanted to vent but I will quit now!!!

Well tomorrow is Tuesday and have a motocycle meeting to go to, we are starting Eagle Riders Group here in town, it will be exciting we will set up dinner rides and poker-fun runs for charity.

I just want warmer weather to be here soon How about everybody else?

Last edited by ChopperChick355 : 02-16-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.