3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Chicks up for a Challenge

G2009 - This Takes More Than Luck - Challenge #2

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #46

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

OK, sorry I didn't come back on here last night. I did do my 30 minutes but then got busy making VD dinner and well, things just came up and I forgot about coming on and tagging anyone!

Anyway, I am tagging JennyRaye and Koshinogi! And for a hint, I think Purple is ready for one......

Have a good Sunday everyone!

BTW--Kosh--I have lived in Chicago area for 25 years--St. Paddy's Day is huge there, perhaps b/c I am part Irish as well as several relatives of DH and most of the mayors have been Irish as well as many city employees, cops and firemen, etc., etc. Tons of Irish bars or restaurants (same thing, mostly) one or more on every block it seems! Two big parades, (downtown and Southside) scores of smaller celebrations, etc. etc. Probably only eclipsed by Boston and maybe NYC, not even sure about NYC, haha!

But out here in CA, not so much. A little bit of woohoo, mostly college kids and such.....Any excuse to go out and party, right?

If you can't go in the front door, go in the side door. And if that doesn't work, go in the back door. Change your approach as many times as necessary to get where you want to be--author unknown

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.--Thomas Edison

Last edited by modcat44 : 02-15-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:47 AM   #47

S/C/G: 206/199.4/155

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by modcat44 View Post

Anyway, I am tagging JennyRaye and Koshinogi! And for a hint, I think Purple is ready for one......
Thanks for the Tag be back later to tag someone else haha is it wrong im so excited about this - I seriously need to get out more.
I'm part Irish myself I guess us Brits are just a boring lot my SIL is part Irish and she celebrates it, just not a big thing here, ah well, tbh my favourite time is Halloween, I think its the smells you get and everything, I usually try to get to the US for that time of year as it is so amazing but here again its really only small children get to enjoy it, I'm going to a fancy dress party in 2 weeks and going as a mummy cause I know i wont get chance at halloween haha

Old 02-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #48
Cute and fun to be with

S/C/G: 250/ticker/125

Height: 5' 5.5"

Thanks for the and tag.

I am restarting the 30 day shred, and since it is only 20mins, I am adding either pilates or belly dancing to it for another 30. Keep tagging me to I can stick to this for the next 4 weeks.

So anyway, my turn to pass on the love!
I tag: Jo and Purple.

A year from now, you will wish you had started today.
Life's Little Loses - Weight loss, Fitness, Dirt and Running

2012 loss 4th of July
Old 02-15-2009, 12:37 PM   #49

S/C/G: 206/199.4/155

I'm done - 20 mins 30ds and 10 mins of pressups situps and crunches,

I'm tagging Marimari and Sprklemajik hehe

dont forget about me though!!! hehe

Last edited by Koshinogi : 02-15-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:53 PM   #50
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

Hey

I went from 235 to 228 from last challenge. This challenge:

SW: 228
GW: 222.

6 lbs in 4 wks, its doable.

Today is my off day/cupcake day. I eat 2 cupcakes/slice of cake/something sweet and off plan but I workout 40-60 intense minutes as well. It's my only treat day and day that I allow off plan eating such as going out to restaurants and stuff.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #51

S/C/G: 270/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshinogi View Post
haha is it wrong im so excited about this - I seriously need to get out more.

No actually that has seemed to be the general response when we play this game...LOL! It was a huge hit back in Nov/Dec challenge!

Dixiemae and Fauxtini - will you post your start weights pretty please with sugar on top? I will pay you in Chicken Selects (HA HA HA!)

WOW....looks like we are off and running with the tags! YAY!

Heather - 30 minutes of playing/chasing a toddler around at the park or something would definately count as 30 min of exercise!
Old 02-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #52

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Melissa- If I can count that then im ready to tag..lol. Hes been up my butt all day. Fighting with him to take a bath had to be something too, lol. Not to mention we were super busy at work last night and I was running the oven, we cook each individual pizza not with a conveyor oven. So alot of running around and carrying big pizzas. I was exhausted on top of not feeling good.

So I tag:

Vanessa

Purple

"Eat To Live, Not Live To Eat"

Last edited by heather1979 : 02-15-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #53

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Oh good! My first tag...ever (Thanks Modcat!) I was getting ready to curl up on the sofa with dh to watch the race, but I'll head out for a 30 min walk instead. I'd get on the elliptical, but have to go back out this evening, and don't have enough time to shower before I go, so walking it is.

Non-scale related victory--those pants that have been hanging on my door for six weeks, the ones I could barely get over my thighs now go over my thighs, can be buttoned and zipped. I wouldn't wear them out anywhere, but I'm getting close...and after just 6 lbs loss, too! Yay!

Back soon to tag a couple of people.

If we are to lose the weight, and KEEP IT OFF - then it is a CONSTANT battle. You CANNOT award a ON PLAN week with a binge weekend - IT DOESN'T WORK!!!~~Eny

Last edited by JennyRaye : 02-15-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #54
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hi All!!

I just had to share that I bought my first size 14/16 shirt today in YEARS! I'm so so so excited! I'm also excited because it was on clearance for $6.99

I see that I have 2 tags -- I shall take care of those tonight. I'm late having lunch but I'm starvin' so I must go make that. Left overs from last night - tacos & spanish rice. It's a callin' my name!!

Oh & Kosh, when I had my English exchange students in high school it was in the spring & they couldn't get over how much people decorated for Easter. I guess over here it's anything to make a buck & spend two!
Old 02-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #55

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

30 min walk: done, so first tag complete!

I'm tagging:

Jasonslea

and

alexs hot mama

If we are to lose the weight, and KEEP IT OFF - then it is a CONSTANT battle. You CANNOT award a ON PLAN week with a binge weekend - IT DOESN'T WORK!!!~~Eny

Old 02-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #56
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

I just went through & made a list of people that have joined us so far. I keep the list by my computer so I can keep track of who I am tagging. I'll put the list here so if anyone needs to do the same they don't have to go back through. If your name isn't on here & want to play the tag game, let me know so I can add you to my list!

McKenziesmomma (Melissa)
Heather1979 (Heather)
Dixiemae (Pat)
Fauxtini (Abby)
JennyRaye
sexybrokechick
koshinogi
knobhdy
modcat44
reda255
jasonslea (Sharri)
ufi
sprklemajik
jo7475
alexahotmomma
purplefirefly
marimari
arsaugie
StNessa (me, Vanessa)

I put first names because some people refer to others by their first name & not always their screen name, just so there isn't any confusion!!
Old 02-15-2009, 05:20 PM   #57
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Alright, so I completed my tag spent an hour on the stationary bike.

I'll tag: Ufi & modcat

Old 02-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #58

Thanks, StNessa, for the list. I was just going to ask for an updated one. Well, home and after making lunch, on the couch watching Daytona. Bike race (Tour of California) and Pebble Beach golf tournament put on hold because of the miserable weather we are having, thank goodness the NASCAR is still on for DH to have something to watch today, haha!!

If you can't go in the front door, go in the side door. And if that doesn't work, go in the back door. Change your approach as many times as necessary to get where you want to be--author unknown

Old 02-15-2009, 05:23 PM   #59

Oh good, thanks sprklemajik, for the tag and a good reason to get up off the couch later and do something more for my exercise today. (Just fyi, I already swam 90 minutes this morning, but I am NOT going to count that as I really want to push the exercise thing these next two weeks!)

Old 02-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #60

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Mel~ I am sorry, l thought I did. So here it is just for you!!!!

Sw 179
gw 175
-4~~~~~~~~172 would be even better.

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.