G2009 - This Takes More Than Luck - Challenge #2

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • i think i'm adjusting to working out again. my water intake hasnt been perfect but it will be!

cause god knows i havent eaten an extra 14K cals. yuck!

heather for you this is when losing weight sucks but now i am out with a vengeance to get back to 189 or less
  • No loss for me this week. I'm okay with that because I haven't been working out. I need to get back into the swing of things.

I need to get started on dinner. Don't want to eat too late. Hope everyone had a great Friday!!!
  • Hey ladies.. I haven't weighed yet for the week, I keep forgetting about the Friday weigh ins... but i need to vent.

Today, one of my coworkers had their birthday and as a gift, they gave her a book of drawings of my coworkers. They weren't caricatures but drawings. Well, they drew me with really huge hips, like I was as fat as a hippo. It hurt so bad because I know I've lost lots of weight since last year but the picture made me look as fat as I did then.

However, when I got home......

I didn't binge! I did day 7 of the 30 day shred for 30 minutes. I'm sorry but I since I saw that drawing, I'm more focused than ever... I will lose this last 28 lbs by JUNE and be below 200 for the summer!!
  • Quote: Eny I'm so happy for you! I'm with you on getting outside and walking when the weather gets nice and stays nice.....I can't wait!

Anyways....sounds like you and the pregnancy are doing very well....how is Hunter? Is she still excited about a little brother/sister??

Anywho...I'm off to PM my crappy weigh in!
    PHEW! Talk about being out of practice! Hunter and I went for a walk (well she rode her bike) and I could only do a 1/2 mile! I told her that we needed to pray for continued nice weather so that mommy can build up the endurance for the 3+ miles we used to do! WOW

As for excitement - she goes back and forth. Most of the time she's excited - but I think the realization of her not having undevided attention from mom & dad has started to sink in. *sigh*

Quote: Hey ladies.. I haven't weighed yet for the week, I keep forgetting about the Friday weigh ins... but i need to vent.

Today, one of my coworkers had their birthday and as a gift, they gave her a book of drawings of my coworkers. They weren't caricatures but drawings. Well, they drew me with really huge hips, like I was as fat as a hippo. It hurt so bad because I know I've lost lots of weight since last year but the picture made me look as fat as I did then.

However, when I got home......

I didn't binge! I did day 7 of the 30 day shred for 30 minutes. I'm sorry but I since I saw that drawing, I'm more focused than ever... I will lose this last 28 lbs by JUNE and be below 200 for the summer!!
    OMG I would be SOOOO MAD! I'm sorry that you have to endure that! It SUCKS! I'm So glad that you're using it to fuel your cause then fuel your defeat. i'm proud of you for your decision!
  • sexybrokechick- Id be upset too, what jerks! I say congrats to you for losing 35 pds, thats fantastic! Keep up the good work. Just think by next year you will probably be skinnier than them and then you can draw pics of them lookin fat, lol.

Brie- Thanks! We ARE gonna lose them dumb extra pds we gained this week. Damn sodium! (hopefully thats what it is). BTW, I like the pic.
  • sexybrokerchick I would also be upset but when something happens like that it does motivate you a whole lot more..... You did great exercising instead of binging!! You GO GIRL!

Well I did not lose this week either but I also did not gain but I am going to have to step it up these next few weeks, riding season will be starting soon and I have to get this extra weight off....

Have a great weekend all
  • Heather~Brie~The water weight will be gone in a day or two. You will be back to where you were. I was 175 a few days ago, weighed in Friday at 179, DRAT!!!! I soooooo understand how you feel.

Sexybroke~sorry your coworker was so unkind to you. You are not defined by the drawing. Brush off the dust and use the motivation to your advantage. I am proud of you for the way you handled the situation!!!!

Brie~I like your picture. How are the twins doing?

I need to get to bed, will catch ya all later. Pat
  • Ok, I weighed in this week at 226... two straight weeks of 1 lb losses, hopefully its going to start steamrolling into bigger losses each week..
  • Ok girls - I'm posting the week #3 results in a new thread since we're over our 500 posts... please go here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...03#post2644203 to see the week #3 and to continue on our journey through week 4-6!