Old 02-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #61  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Smile back on track...

Hi fellow losers! I've been M.I.A. since I joined in on the challenge. But believe me when I say that I was still in the battle for a smaller waistline. Even though I was absent from the thread. Thank you all for the warm welcome! How great are you guys?? I don't think I've seen a more supportive group on 3FC. I'm so glad I found you.

This past week has been a struggle to stay motivated to exercise. Many times, I was doing cardio and cursing my thighs for not being slimmer. I just can't wait till I actually "enjoy" working out. The food plan I've been following hasn't been too difficult. I've been able to stop myself when I've ventured off and tried to eat something really junkie.

As far as my weight goes, I haven't stepped on the scale since Mon. So I'm not sure if I've lost anything besides a little water weight. I use to have a really dsyfunctional relationship with my scale. It's the ! So I've been working extremely hard to limit the time I spend with it. Ok...I'm crazy...I know this already. Anyway, I'll be crossing my fingers and weighing in on Wed.

I wish everyone the best this upcoming week. And I promise to take the time to write some personals asap.

Last edited by dangerouscurves76; 02-22-2009 at 09:51 AM.
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 11:42 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewisempire View Post
Koshinogi Congrats! every pound counts! You have an unusual screen name, I'd love to know what the significance is...
Well, I used to do Jiu Jitsu, and part of it was using various weapons, I loved the Katana, and we had to learn the names of the various parts of a katana, the Koshinogi is a small curved bit before the sharp pointy tip I just like the name too and use it alot

was doing ok, being op until TOM arrived now I'm kinda going haywire, eating all the wrong things, but its only for a short time so I'm sure all will be well soon

Koshinogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #63  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

I too, gave in to the TOM cravings. 1700 calories over yesterday, I felt so sick when it caught up to me. Wish I could have stapled my lips shut!!! ( I probably would have just tried to swallow the chocolate with my nose if I had to!) But today, I am back to being on my plan. I am going to do a little longer on my cardio each day until I burn those 1700 extra calories. Hopefully, it won't screw up all the hard work up til now. At least I don't have to step on the scale until Thursday. Funny what the hormones can make you do.....

Welcome back dangerouscurves, we all struggle. All that matters is that you don't give up. Life would be too boring if you were perfect all the time. I would be lying if I told you I love to workout, but I do love the way I feel after I do. We will keep our fingers crossed for you until WED!!!

congratulations SBD sass!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 01:51 PM   #64  

HI girls,

Miss ya! I figured I better come in here and post before I get lost! First and foremost, I hope you all had a great weekend. Oh, I weighed in on Sat. and am 1 lb. down....it gave me a good battle this week! I bet I get the bugger scale down some this week BUT I went off plan Saturday and I planned it. I just felt like taking a day off from everything! working out, the food plan, just the whole shebang! That is indeed what I did! Yesterday right back to it (except for working out) and went to the market and stocked up on healthy items for this weeks food menu.

I was really pushing myself last week.....and I started feeling a lack of energy. I replaced the vitamins I had and am going to start taking a women's one a day. I have really been limiting my starches as I don't lose weight when I indulge in them but I need to make sure I am getting some healthy carbs for energy too. I picked up some wheat bread as well to have once in a while...hope these things help. Not so s ure if it was mental, physical, or both..........but I didn't work out for 2 days in a row! I think I need a good kick in the rear. I went on the wii today for a rude awakening, gulp! lol. I will ignore that as I have until saturday but I obviously can't take any more days off.

Jaya, I hope that you are feeling better.

Windchime, hang in there. It is frustrating as **** when that happens, just keep sticking to your guns and going at it and that scale will give in and move for you! You r doing great with you plan and co unting the calories, etc... keep at it. Yup, bet you lost inches.

Lewisempire, thanks for the well wishes regarding WI. Oh, that geo things sounds like a lot of fun. I am going to tell DH about it. I miss the park and hiking so much,,, I just love that. DH and I walked outdoors a couple of times (in the 30's) and the sun warmed us but now there is snow on the route so hopefully it melts and we can get out there again. It's treadmill time until then. Keep up the great work.

Hattie, hang in there! You keep at it my lady....you have come this far. You know something? I was looking at my diary and that week that I did some of my workouts in the evening I had a loss. I should try and do that too hattie, I think it helps. I know with me I am active during the day but at night I am not so much as that's my down time or when I watch t.v and sofa surf. THe nights I worked out right before dinner I beleive it spiked my metabolism, which is what I was going for, and really helped out. Jeez, I will keep that goal in mind too..........keep on rocking it : ).

Sass, weight-wise or age wise? lol I would like to knock back a decade, haha.

dangerouscurves, ty so much for the kind words! How so very nice! It sounds like you have been doing a good job with your food plan and working out. Try and find something you enjoy doing, i.e dance tape , walking, etc., as it makes it a lot more fun but I commend you for doing your workouts, keep up the good work

Koshinogi, that sounds very interesting. Hope your feeling well and that TOM is behind you now. TOM makes me go haywire too sometimes, oh and in every sense of the word too! lol Okay , I will spare you all from going off on a tangent on that one!

Lewisempire, yesterday is history now! TIs a new day today indeed and you have been doing so good with your workouts and all. I don't think one day will screw up all your hard work....keep going strong...you have been doing great!

Okay, I bett4er go post my ex minutes or lack of them, whatever the case my be! I brought my diary up as I keep everything in there. Ladies, have an awesome day and let's keep on trucking and keep on sticking together.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 05:19 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

Hi all...

Not much new here to say. I keep going up one and down one. I am trying all sorts of things to kick start it back into action. I am not giving up!!!

Keep going strong ladies!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:12 PM   #66  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Well, as usual, a visit to my parent's house netted me about a 2-3 pound gain, but I've already started the detox process. It was a planned off-plan 2 days due to their b-days and all. The weight will come off in a day or 2 then I'm home for 3-4 weeks without excuse or interruption, so I should easily get into a good groove with food and exercise. I am excited for it, so I can get comfortably into the 170's VERY SOON!!
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:40 PM   #67  

HI girls, I am hitting the hay early tonight and came to check in. You girls have great tudes and it helps me to keep mine in check too! Msperception wb from your trip and wtg on your plan, you too Hattie! I have been trying things all along as well and the week before last when I had a good drop I see that I ate quite a bit of chicken. Not suprised, chicken and fish always worked great for me.........with that being said, I had chicken for dinner tonight and having it again tomorrow night! I'll take it from there. I know that everyones body is different and all but please share any tips or tricks or cool discoveries along the way........the more ammo the better! lol oh, green tea has helpmed me much in hte past as well and even now when I drink it so I will try and focus on that this week as well. Time for bed, take care and hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #68  

Thanks for the welcome. It's not my official weigh in day, but I may have lost a pound. I won't record it until Friday, but I hope it sticks. Last week was not good for exercise, but I tightened up on my calories, tracked every little thing and stayed away from the Valentines stuff that's still floating around. I've been in the low 30s decade for so long. Hope to swap the 3 for a 2 soon.

130 (hopefully)
frieden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #69  
Back at it...again!

Hallelujah! I am back to my ticker weight after my weekend away. I feel soooo much better now that I am back to that baseline and I'm ready to have an active day. Let's see if I can find out what a whole week of being POP will do to me. LOL! I think I've found out (unfortunately) that I can't snack at night (past 7 or so), even within my plan/healthy stuff and have a good weigh-in the next day. Oh well, I can deal with that.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #70  
Bride-to-be!

S/C/G: 192/187/150

Hi! I'd love to join if it's not too late! I really need some motivation. I got engaged about 2.5 weeks ago and I thought THAT would kick me in the butt but instead we've been celebrating non-stop! I'd like to lose 8 lbs. by St. Patty's Day!

SW: 178
GW: 170

Good luck!
Petunia418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #71  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Just checking in Hattie22

Goal of 9lbs to lose for this challenge START WEIGHT 224.6 to Go to
215 lbs for challenge (currently Lost 1.4Lbs And have 7.6 to go)
Weigh 223.2 NOW YIPPIE ~I can not weight to leave the 220's!!!
(I hope thats soon)

Last edited by Lori259; 02-24-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 05:36 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Talking

Hi everybody

Petunia418! Glad to have you on board!

I am still on my lovely plateau. I have decided to up my cals. We will see if that helps or hurts. It is frustrating because I am so focussed. If I were eating like crazy and not exercising, I would understand no movement on the scale. Since this is about health and not numbers...I want to do things right. I may gain for a bit but hopefully it will start my body into action again. I am really grateful for the 50 lbs being gone and I am holding on to that.

So...How is everyone? Where are you....Christian, Lene, urockmom, luckymom? I miss you! I need you!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:35 AM   #73  

you know what? I better h ave a good loss this week, i just better! l ol. I have not hit no plateau, in my mind, I have not even started going on a loss! well until recently that is.......so i better damn hit it and start losing. I swear, I am so behnin d shedule and if i see no good numbers this week not only am I going to scream, i am going drastic!!!! I havnt hit a damn plateu yet, ihave not had such a damn hard time losing weight inmy whole life! lol sure, okay, so i quit smoking in Janurary..........I am proud I have started losing and not gainign but damn oh damn I am working like the freaking dickens! grrrrrrrrrrrr okay sorry! temper tamtrum by full steam! lol
I will wait until the end of this week and see what happens, I seriously cannot afford any more time..............we shall see. You all stick with it and remember to take it one day at a time..hugssssss
Old 02-25-2009, 11:40 AM   #74  
Back at it...again!

Thank God I finally moved past 179.4. It took a couple weeks, but I couldn't have been more happy this morning to see another (lower) number on the scale!!

Full Steam- Wow, that's incredible if you haven't hit a plateau yet! The frustration is well-justified when you know you deserve to see results on the scale and don't see them!! Keep up the good fight!

This board has been kinda quiet lately. Where is everyone?

Well, off to be productive with my day. Have a good one ladies!! This is a short challenge, less than 3 weeks left, so let's make it happen!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:34 PM   #75  

goodmorning ladies, afternoon rather

Boy! THat was quite the rant I had last night, I'm sorry....I get like that sometimes but then I manage to redirect that energy into my focus and plan, thankgoodness! otherwise I would never last for the long haul.

Ms. perception, thanks. I had to sit back this morning and take everything into account. I had a loss the past 2 weeks and a big loss 2 weeks ago so what is my problem? jeez, lol. Well, I went from weighing once a week to every day on that wii thing! There you have it! I saw the thing start gaining and stalling out on me so I got scared that things would stop moving......I was so excited to finally start losing weight and I think my metab. may be ok now. I will relax and keep on fighting, thanks again. Oh and I am doing this intentionally (body test daily) to pressure myself but if I see I start going to batty I will ease up a bit OH my god, where are my manners! msperception, wtgggggggggggg That is awesome, keep up the great work.

Hattie, hi dear lady....I am a little calmer now! lol I don't beleive negative energy is good for one's plight though I must admit that rant I had was quite cathartic Hattie, have you tried the calorie zigzagging thing, shaking things up a bit, or lots of mini meals throughout the day? I remember a ways back reading about plateus on here and the advice given, etc. I actually tried the mini meal approach and it's pretty neat. You might want to try shaking your body up a bit.....throw it for a curve! Maybe change your menu.....do workouts in a different order...etc. etc. Either way Hattie....one thing is for sure my lady, you are a fighter and your going to win the war! keep rocking it! and yes , our health is so important ........ty for reminding me of that component as well....sometimes I need a pinch!

I miss everyone too, that's another thing. I always get sad when people go..........Hattie is right, we need you girlssss and want you! Hope your all well........a big hug urockmom? I am looking forward to hearing some nice warm weather tales!

petunia , It is never too late to join... Ohhh and congratulations on your engagement : ).

Freiden and lori, wtg on the loss girls!

Hope everyone has a gr4eat day. It is nice and sunny here, still cold but I know it wont last much longer and I am soooooo looking forward to playing outdoors! Take care all, let's keep on fighting....one day at a time.