Old 02-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #16  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

I have a St. patty's goal to lose 13 pounds I'm okay with hitting that goal AROUND St. patty's day so as close as I can get to it by 3/17/09
SW 244.8
GW 231.8
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #17  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

Just checking back in and hoping I get to report some loss towards this challenge within next few days Along with others.GOODLUCK EVERYONE
Lori259
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:33 PM   #18  
a.k.a. Bikini Bottom

S/C/G: see siggy!

Height: 5'10 - tall girls rule!

Hey! Sorry I'm late...better late than never, aye? I am down for the challenge...10lbs baby. I dropped 16.8 for the V-Day Challenge. I'm ready to drop 10 for St. Patty's Day!

Woooot!

SW: 173.2
GW: 163. whatever!

Last edited by SBD Sass; 02-15-2009 at 11:35 PM.
SBD Sass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:01 AM   #19  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Hey Family,

My 16 year old daughter is going to join me in this challenge. Today we went to her school in the rain and walked the track twice, then we did jump rope. I know it sounds crazy but it was nice to get out even though it was raining a little. Her words were I am going to do this. She wants to lose 20 pounds total but she is starting off with just 10 pounds for now. I told her it would be easier to go for smaller goals. I also got her a small journal to write in.

We bought jump ropes today, and the exercise ball. She was trying the ball because she thought oh this is going to be easy.....next thing I know she is laughing on the floor because she said ok it is a little tougher than i thought.

I hope everyone is doing great......here is a little bit of

Cheers~
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking

frieden
I am also on that plateau. I guess we can't be there forever though. I'll get off if you do.

LadyinFlux : (Looking around on the plateau)There you are...I didn't realize you were on this darn plateau with frieden and I! Who is getting off first? You asked for a let's see if that helps. If it does...come back and give me one.

Losing4another: You can do it!

Jaya: That is awesome that your daughter is joining you. Make sure you let us know how she is doing. You both are going to rock this challenge!

SBD: You are doing awesome!

Fullsteam: So glad to hear everything went well with your parents. Good for DH! He knew just what you needed. Good for you for listening to him.

Hi to everyone! Let's make this a great day!
Hattie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #21  
Hardwork...Dedication

S/C/G: 156/142/128

Height: 5'6

Thumbs up I'm in!

Hi all! I'm a little late but more than ready to get started! I'm going for 10 lbs this challenge. A lofty goal that will take commitment, determination and the support of all you ladies/gents.

CW: 143
GW: 133

Let's get started!
dangerouscurves76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:24 PM   #22  
Back at it...again!

S/C/G: 199/ticker/139

Height: 5'3"

Okay, I was away for the weekend, so I'm jumping in a little late. I was "off plan" this weekend" so I don't know my exact start weight (haven't weighed while I was out of town). My goal weight is a modest 174 (and to reach my official 5% for WW which I started in Jan.) for St. Patty's. I have stalled out twice recently, so I want to set a reasonable/attainable goal and reach it.
Ms Perception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:17 PM   #23  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

THANKS Hattie for the welcome

Perception- I reached my 5% goal for Weight watchers last week. I love that they added the 5 % ......Now to make 10 %
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #24  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi all, I think this will be the perfect place, if you will allow me to join in. I have been needing some short term goals, and motivation. Well, My best friend is getting married in April, and of course that means sleeveless dress, YIKES! So it is time to kick it in to high gear! (MY Butt that is). I want to hit Onederland by St. Patty's day= 9 pounds. I think I will join the workout challenge for St. Patty's day too, because I think all my buddies at "50 miles in Feburary" have been abducted by aliens??????
Let's get this thing ssssssssssssssstarted!!!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:26 PM   #25  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Good Evening Family,

Today my daughter and I went to the park in the rain and walked and then did jump rope...that really gets your mid section sore....

My Challenge
SW 235
GW 225

My Daughters Challenge
SW 187
GW 177
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:45 AM   #26  

hi girls

I am doing okay here, yup still very sad over losing kitty of course as it is going to take some time but I kept busy all day working out. I sure missed DH today as he went back to work and I was alone for the first time since then. I honestly don't know where I would be at emotionally without my workouts and though I had had quite enough , I went for another 20 minute walk with DH after work as he was so looking forward to getting some fresh air.

Hello to all of you and sorry for not doing personals at the moment as I am quite spent........guess I should hit the hay. Lewis yes please do join us in here and the exercise thread as well, it really is a great bunch of gals and the ex. thread has helped me tremendously too.......just lik eyou said it really helps to hold oneself accountable.

I miss you girls, you know who you are...........come out and play!
I better go to bed, I am hitting the hay yet late once again, good thing I wnet to bed early last night. I have to work out tomorrow too because Dh is taking wednesday off and I wont be working out that day as we are going into BOston.

Hope you all wake up to a great day tomorrow , let's keep at it.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #27  

S/C/G: oh **** no!/on my way/157

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies!!

I am sorry that I am late to the challenge but I am here now and ready to or or or or as necessary to get us to the !!!!

FSA, Hattie, Sass, Jaya, MsP~ So happy to be back in the mix with you again!!!

Skullarix, Windchime, Lori259, Koshinogi, Americaninuk, frieden, LadyinFlux, Losing4another, dangerouscurves76, Lewisempire~ to our happy little family!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you as we move to St. Patty's Day!!!

So, just to wind up on the V-Day challenge, I lost a total of 6 pounds which is not as much as I wanted but I spent 3 of the 6 weeks wandering around on that plateau so ....

For St. Patty's Day I am going to go for 5 pounds. The weight loss has really slowed waaaayyy down and I think that is all I am going to be able to do since TOM is on the doorstep and next week is vacation. My goal for vacation is just not to gain and to get my exercise in. Since we are visiting my in-laws I am probably going to need the stress relief!!! (No, seriously, I love my in-laws but they are going through some really bizarre stuff right now so it will be weird.)

Today is my scheduled NSV day that I mentioned in the V-Day challenge. We are going to Florida and so I have to pull out all of my summer clothes and figure out what fits. The day I packed those clothes away was the day I joined 3FC because I was so frustrated at moving around all of these clothes that didn't fit and I was bursting the buttons on all of my shorts. Literally. Buttons flying around the room! Duck and cover!!! 22 pounds later....I can't wait to go into those boxes and try on stuff and have it be too big!!!!

to all of my V-day buddies on their losses! (Especially you, Hattie, on getting off that *&%$#& plateau!)

to all of my new St. P Day buddies on getting in on the challenge!!!

I am keeping that all of our old friends will join us!!!
urockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 12:16 PM   #28  

urockmom,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hi there so happy to see you. You are too funny! lol, regarding the in laws and that emoticon, where on earth did you dig up that emoticon! hahaha That cracked me up! Bravo on the 6lb. loss last challenge, that is 6 lbs. lighter! That is so cool about your summer clothes and all, I am happy for you When are you guys taking off? THe weather will be beautiful there now, catch some rays for me ok? Have fun trying on the stuff

good morning to all of you! I slept in late and that was good. IT has been a good morning, the wii body test showed me lighter though my official weigh in is on Saturdays for the remainder of the month and I will let you know how I do. HOw is it going for everyone? I hope well, let's hang in there and take it one day at a time. I need to get going, have a good one ladies.......hug.
Old 02-17-2009, 12:27 PM   #29  

ms perception, hiiiiiiii there gosh I am sorry, I read the posts late last night but must of been quite tired. Happy to see you, wb!

Sass, congrats on that loss!!!!! That is awesome wb and keep up the great work.

Also welcome to all of you joining in! Losing for another, congratulations on reaching your 5 percent goal wtg!

Jaya, that is wonderful that you are doing this with your daughter and that the two of you are being active together. keep up the good work and a big horay to you both .

Dangerouscurves, dangerous curves indeed! lol

okay girls, I need to move this tail of mine. IT looks so nice and sunny out , I might just go for a walk on the route......hmmm, we shall see.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #30  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

I have lost a little so far towards my goal
I now weigh 224.0
(I think I was at 224.6 or 224.8 when I signed up I will have to backtrack and see) I finally got to eat out today~YEAH IT"S BEEN ALONG TIME! LOL
anyways~Ate at Long John Silvers But I went on daily plate last night and researched before I did. So I just ended up with 2 pieces of fish and 2 hush puppies~And drank My own pop~A caffiene free diet pepsi.TOTAL OF Just around 640 calories which wasn't too bad(basically same amount I have been eating for lunch so worked out great)....I would have ate more than that at Long John Silvers before I changed My lifestyle and became a calorie counter And believe it or not I was actually full after I ate~SO I AM HAPPY TODAY! LOL happy over Fast food YUM YUM YUMMY.... whew..... I am goofy.Ignore me I was having a moment!!
Ok On to other things,
I hope everyone has great success with this challenge....challenges so much motivate me. So I will try to check back in soon and Before then I figure out what my start weight was when I signed up.
TAKE CARE EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lori259; 02-17-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote