3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   2009 Springtime Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/164436-2009-springtime-challenge.html)

Dumplin 03-05-2009 10:34 AM

Hi everyone! I lost 2lbs. this week woo!woo! I'm happy about that. I also went to my hi-impact arobic class last night! I had not been to this class since November do to my knee problem and knee surgery. Everything went well, I'm really,really excited about that! Gotta get moving I'm going to the gym right now!
Have a birthday party tomorrow night to go to at the bowling alley for my nephew. I really need to be careful. I think we are having pizza there also. I will plan not to go there starving to death! Have a good day!!!

SuzyQ 03-05-2009 10:40 AM

Good Morning All:

Things are going better for me :). I'm back on track and taking it one day at a time :snail:. I have given up soda, my weakness, for lent and it has been 9 days and counting :flow2:. At this moment, I don't even feel like having any. Well, that's all for now. I'll check back in a few days to let you know my progress.
Have a great day all :sunny:,

Suzy

FABlynne 03-05-2009 11:38 PM

Hello Everyone,
I had a pretty good day. I stuck with my meal plan and even managed to get an extra workout during work by going up and down stairs in the afternoon. I'm not sure that if I will make my goal by the 20th but I sure am going to continue to try. Still haven't gotten on the scale again yet but I definitely will in the morning. Keeping pushing everyone and congratulations on the weight loss Dumplin

Dumplin 03-09-2009 09:31 AM

Hope everyone has a good week and can stay on their plan! Let's try to keep exercising to feel better about ourselves!

Lori259 03-10-2009 04:57 PM

SW 225.8
CW 219.0(-6.8lbs )
GW 215.8
I got 3.2 More Pounds to go TO Reach My goal of losing 10lbs For this challenge ~It's gonna be close But I am working hard at it.

Dumplin 03-17-2009 12:47 PM

Hello everyone! I have lost 12lbs during this challenge. I am very thankful that I lost 12lbs. but, however I am sorry to say I know I will not reach my goal by this Friday. I hope I can lose another pound. My goal was 20lbs. which I knew I could have reached . I have had some set back on my knee this last week it seems fluid has decided to come back around. I think I overworked it a little to soon. However it seems to be getting better with some rest. I know I have to go about this weight loss slow and steady. Which makes sense to begin with.

To each and everyone that joined this challenge with me. I want to say thanks! I hope each one of you will continue to be successful in whatever you do in life! Congrats to all who reached their goal also to anyone who lost weight. I know anyone can do this when they set their mind to it.

Lori259 03-20-2009 11:46 AM

HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!
OK ~I didn't reach my goal But I am still happy I had results.
Sw 225.8
Cw 218.0(-7.8)
Gw 215
Goal was to lose 10 lbs so I had 2.2 to go But I am very satisfied I lost 7.8
WOOT WOOT
GOODLUCK EVERYONE AND CONGRADULATIONS IN ADVANCE
AND AGAIN "HAPPY SPRING"

daydreamer 03-20-2009 12:24 PM

Well, I didn't make my goal. My goal was 10lbs, and I lost 5. Not too bad, considering I've been battling the ick in my household. Hopefully everyone will stay healthy now, so I can really buckle down and concentrate on my weight loss.

Happy Spring!