Old 01-20-2009, 10:13 AM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

OK I don't have a lot of time right now. I get to take Mak to the school bus today. I will post later on today after my workout.

I just wanted to post my official weigh in today. I was a little shocked but in a good way. the scale said 151.4. So I am officially down almost 5 pounds I think I will stick with this no carb at dinner thing for a while.

Gotta run I will post more after the workout.

W 100oz
E45-60 minutes cardio
E1200 cals ON PLAN
DStay with the PLAN. (I am worried since it isn't a work day today, It is so hard to stay on plan on a day off)
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:31 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Jeni..That is AWESOME!!! Sounds like you and hubby have a good thing going on for dinner time!! Way to go. Another week or two and you'll be back to that 149. I really had hoped to reach 149 by valentines day..but i'm losing so slow, i had to change it. But...no fear...as long as i make it there before the end of february...that will be good. I just HAVE to get back into the 140's. I'm telling you... we will be back in the 130's before we know it!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Thanks Lumi. I'm not used to losing fast so I was shocked. I have been trying to stay off the scale on days I work. I never have a good weigh-in at 2am. So my first day off of the week either Monday or Tuesday is my official day.

Workout is done. 45 minutes 3.75 miles. I kept my speed higher today than normal. I even did 6.0 for 3 minutes (most I ever have done at that speed!) My goal is to be able to run 6.0 for 3 miles.

I watched the Inaguration while I was running. It was funny I had the chills the whole time. I minored in American History and today is a very emotional day for me. Witnessing such a change in American History, not just reading about it, amazing. I will remember today for the rest of my life.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:14 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in. OP again today and it feels great. Jogged on the tread for 30 minutes straight. Last night I did an exercise video. I'm starting to remember how I great I felt when I exercised often and ate better.

Nix- I will always be a carbaholic. I just try to be mindful of what I'm doing. Glad to see you're on the mend. Great hospital story!

MM- WTG on restarting C25K!

Lumi- You'll get to the 140s before you know it. Can't wait to hear more about the elliptical!

Clykk- Great job on your OP day!

JCat- WTG on the run. I agree today is a pretty amazing day.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #20  

Height: 4'11"

Hi Guys, TOM still making me a certified crazy person. I'm not sure my exercise is really doing me any good. I've been walking 6 days a week, for about 30 minutes, is that enough to do any good whatsoever? Feeling bleh, despite the beautiful inaugural festivities.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #21  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Hey, the gangs all here. You girls have been busy. It is mid-cycle gain time. For new people, I do this gain thing every month, midway during my cycle. I am hoping to keep it to a dull roar this time. I have been doing so well, I can't blow it now.

Bought some new DVD's yesterday. Last night "tried" Tai Chi for 45 min. I'm afraid I don't get it. That was my DD choice. Tonight my friend and I did 30 min. of Jillian's kickboxing and then 10 min. of Latin dance workout. That was funny. We had no clue what we were doing, so we just shook our butts.

I have a ton to do, so no time for personals. Just let me say, keep it going girls. We are strong and very capable of reaching our goals. Let's rock!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Good job on the run Grazer!!

Thin~Moving more is always a good thing. maybe you need to shake it up a little bit do a exercise video, or get some ankle weights. or small dumbells to carry when you walk.

Hang in there Mindy. It happens to us all. We just have to not judge how well we do based only on the scale. Especially when we do the gain>>>TOM then drop back.

OK DH is trying to KILL me. He took his nana to the doctor so when he got home he wanted to go work out. He asked me to go with him. So I rode the bike for 30 minutes and elliptical for 15. SORE
Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ugh, this thing won't load the 2nd page. I'm here, tired as usual, but nearly done. Countin down the days here
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:37 AM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

finally!!!
I'm here, well i'm off to work, but i'm here sorta LOL

Last edited by Holyteror; 01-21-2009 at 09:39 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #25  

Height: 4'11"

Hi Ladies,

Well, I think the days of my period making me a crazy person are over. Still up 1.75, but whatever. I'll lose it one way or another. I've decided during my period I'm going to eat smaller meals more often, and more carbs like potatoes and bananas to try and help with the cravings and drop in seritonin. I'm also going to track my calories during TOM, because I feel out of control with food. I'm not going to give myself off days with exercise though. Too much evidence it helps cramp to use it as an excuse not to exercise (dang! )

I've decided I'm going to increase my exercise to 50-60 minutes a day, six days a week. I mean, I already don't like to do it for 30 minutes, so I may as well not like it for 50 minutes and feel like I'm benefiting

W 64 oz
E 50 minutes (probably treadmill and 30DS)
E No bites licks or tastes, 15-20 fat grams
D Redouble my efforts.

Nixmom: Hope your tail is feeling better
Lumifan: Hope you're enjoying your treadmill!

Hope you all have a great OP day!

Last edited by thinpossible; 01-21-2009 at 10:58 AM.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies didn't post my WEED this morning. Normal workday stuff for me.

Thin, I hope you can find a workout you like. it makes it so much more pleasant.

Hi HolyT
Old 01-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #27  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Hello Hello Weeders!

Much better booty today. Still sore, and didn't sleep too fantastic last night, but was able to go in to work today for 5 hours. Walking WAY better than the last few days, and looking forward (maybe by Saturday) to getting back on the treadmill. BF has been amazingly superhuman in handling all of the at home stuff. Almost makes me wanna fake pain a while longer Just kidding. Kinda.

lumi-woohoo on the elliptical. Still a steal at $50 I hope? Reading your post about the whole family being excited about it has made my machine seem a little sadder. Maybe I should give it some attention too, once I'm back to good.
Jeni - YAH BABY! 151.... SHAZAAM! Good girl! And good job on hitting the exercise train on hubbies whim too... even if he is trying to kill you. You will be hottest dead chick EVER!!! Just kidding... about being dead I mean... my meds are still making me loopy I've been dreaming about donut pillows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
I'm starting to remember how I great I felt when I exercised often and ate better.
Grazie... thanks for the well wishes and I am going to have to remember that "feels good to exercise" stuff myself. I HOPE to run 30 minutes some day! Are you still C25king?

Thin - Try increasing your incline if you are comfortable with your walking speed. I guess that assumes you are using a treadmill. But I find that to be a good workout change when I am debating on increasing time or intensity. Just a thought.

Mtig - I wish I could shake my booty right now, but the screaming would alert the neighbors

Hello to everyone else, and thanks for all the "get better thoughts". I am gonna go take a little nappy poo and I'll check in later.

My weed this week:
W - as much as humanly possible with out having to live on the toilet
E - Upper body and leg strength is being tested as I rely on any thing but my core muscles to get me upright or laying down
E - Vicodin, Macaroni and Cheese, Ibuprofin, Diet Coke
D - Please make my pants extra stretchy today.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:49 PM   #28  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Day 24 on plan. I think I've lost my mind. Well, I am just working through this little gain and looking to see it disappear soon. Tried a new DVD with my friend using resistance bands and it was too easy. WHAT???

Jeni- Yeah for you. Something must be working right.

Thin- I upped my exercise from 30 to 45 min. and I feel it is really working. Plus eating has been nearly perfect. Give it a shot.

Nix- You are always good for a laugh, or 2, or 3. Hope you're back up and running soon.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:56 PM   #29  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

mtiger - What an inspiration you are! I have been OP for 3 days now. What a hoot it would be to be able to say I have been OP for 24 DAYS!!

Nixmom Sounds like you're healing quickly! Slow it down and let BF take over. Sounds like a good idea to me!!

jcatron243 Wow!!!! A 5 pound loss must have been surreal! Salad for dinner with a protein is definitely working!

thinpossible I'm glad TOM has released his strangle hold. He's a bugger isn't he?!

Holyteror

Grazer Congrats on being OP! 150's here we come!!

lumifan4ever That's the attitude. Keep on keepin' on!

mothermavis How did the dreadmill treat ya?

Sweet dreams ladies!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-21-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:28 AM   #30  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey Clykkie!!
I went to rehearsal. Saw a reflection of myself. Wanted to cry. Starting tuesday I'm on an every day walking plan, and 2 days of resistance training. Daily ab workout. Gotta do something cuz dang.

The girls want to go to a retreat, but the schedule's looking rough for everyone. Then they want me to leave my dog with a sitter or at a kennel. I can't do that to my dog. I told them I'd rather leave him at home with Daddy. That I can deal with just fine. They want to go to Tahoe, and one of them was talking about how her husband would want to go too. If that's the case, I want Ron to come and my dog, and then what's the point of a girl's retreat?

sheesh.

anywhoo i just wanted to drop in. My drive is 40 mins one way to rehearsal where we're rehearsing now. I called DH at 9:30 to say I was on my way home. He was asleep, and when I told him I was stopping at the grocery for salad stuff for lunch.

The fool said "well, I could eat." Which means he didn't make dinner. Stinking DH. I bought stuff...made him fix his own sandwich. I should fix my salad before bed. I'm wiped out

Ok I'll chat at you later.....i gotta get the salad made for lunch and maybe have a small bowl of fat free ice cream.