Old 01-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #46  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

AMY!!!!!!! CONGATS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. That means the end of school in like 11 days???? HURRRAY!

Clykk, forgive yourself and move on. Today is another day, be mindful of your eating.

Thin~ I've heard alot about 30 Day Shred. Let me know how you like it.

Mindy Nice catch. I do that sometimes, cook-eat-then count calories.

So I finally got my DH to run. His normal workout is walking on the tread 45 minutes at a 10 incline. Good workout but he has been doing it for a year and its time to shake it up. So he ran for 5 minutes during his workout. (He wants to lose about 15 pounds). I'm proud of him.

He is also going to follow my lead and we are going to have salads every night for dinner for a week. (well salads or stirfry) Starting last night. Our salads will have stuff on them (last night was taco salad). But I want to avoid a carb load before bed. Tonght Chicken marinated in whatever DH chooses. The kids? Well I can barely get them to eat anything these days but I will make seperate meals for them. I usually do when I know it is something they wont eat (PICKY eaters!!)

W 64
E extra laps if I can manage it
E 1200 cals
D Keep on plan. Get in my water. Find some way to get a quick workout after dinner.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 08:55 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Well...i was hoping for a drop in the scale this morning...was really hoping for something like 156.0 or 156.2 but instead i got 158.0. Of course, that was after my shower this morning and i usually weigh in a pound heavier after a shower. I have been doing really well this week of eating within my calorie range and was hoping for a loss...but instead, i got my TOM!!!!! So, on the bright side, 157/158 ain't so bad. Maybe when he leaves in a few days, maybe i'll even see a bigger drop than 156. That would be awesome!!!! Until then, i am going to stay on track as best as i can with the weekend coming up. I think Saturday i can handle...but Sunday is going to be the kicker. We got a big football game sunday. We are grilling out healthy though. Chicken breast on the grill. But i'm going to want a beer....or two...or three. And i'm making this pizza dip for the appetizer...so...i am just going to have to make sure i have a high protein breakfast (but low in calories) and be careful at lunchtime so i'll have the extra calories for the dip and beer. But, i'll work it into my calorie count.

Today's WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1200 calories
E- yeah...still working on that one...hehehehe
D- did it once, did it twice, do it a 3rd time and be done already!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 03:21 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Today was weigh-in day and I was really hoping to see 196 something on the scale. Instead I went up from 197.2 to 198.8, about 1.5 pounds. I still lost 2.8 for the week though. SOme of my muscles have been very sore from doing P90X, so i hope it's water weight. I also hope it goes away tomorrow.

Amy- School almost over. YEAH!!!

Jeni- Way to get that hubby running.

Lumi- I went up with you today. Tomorrow is a new day.

Clykk- Step away from the kitchen.

Hope Nix, Michelle and others are doing well.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:12 PM   #49  

Height: 4'11"

Started my period, and went out for Mexican with DH We'll see what tomorrow's weigh in brings!
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:56 PM   #50  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi Weedies...
I'm pooped. Sorry I haven't been here a bunch this week, but I did exercise fairly consistently and managed to lose .4lbs even in the midst of TOM. I will be back on tomorrow to catch up with the thread. Sat through a Notary training and exam today and have been ready to fall asleep since about 9am.

Hope you are all doing well. Talk to ya tomorrow!!!

Kris
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:22 AM   #51  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

How is everyone doing? I spent the day thinking and trying not to sink and came to two decisions....

#1 I'm going to go ahead and file my taxes. This might not make sense to yall but it's a big deal for me. Last year was my first substantial return and I had to spend it all on bills. I swore up and down this year would be different. I was going to get the WAH job and get my bills in order so that when I did file my taxes, I could use the return funds on ME. Of course, my computer crapping out on me has changed everything. I either file my taxes and use the money to get my bills straight, or lose my apartment. This is really depressing to me because I next to never have any money to spend on myself. But Leonidas and I need a roof over our head and he needs to see a vet ASAP....

#2 I'm bringing back my siggy piggy bank. After I choked down the idea of using my taxes on bills again, I thought of what I wanted to buy most of all with that money (besides a car): a red Ipod. Oh, I'm still getting my Ipod. But I have to lose the weight to get it. $5 a lb plus whatever I save from resisting fast food.

I need to get my Netflix back. I'm thinking of trying WATP.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Oh and HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, JEN!

CONGRATULATIONS HT!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:48 AM   #53  
Calorie Counter

Lumi~Good luck at the footballgame. I am the worst with self control. Potlucks are my enemy!! We have them every Sunday at work. This week I am trying to convince everyone to have a health food fair! I want a good yummy salad. Don't worry about that pound, just keep on working hard and it will pay off!

Mindy~~I'm sure it is just water weight. You are always doing awsome!

Thin~mmm, mexican food. If your WI is up , drink lots of water to flush all the ickys out!!

Kris~I hope you are getting some sleep. Congrats on the loss.

Shari~Thanks for the birthday wishes. I know how you feel on your refund check. Heck most people these days will be following suit with you. I always tried to keep about 15-25% to spend on myself. Now we usually buy stuff for the house. Washer/Dryer, Refridgerator that kind of stuff. But at least it isn't bills.

Work sucked yesterday. It will be even worse today. We will be short handed 3 people (plus they laid off our two "extra" people). I have this damn cold starting AND (I think because of stress) my damn lip started to twitch. So I have to go back to my doctor for other ideas. I am all cleared by the neurologist. My mom had the same type of problem and she had a pinched nerve, maybe thats it. I just hope the headache doesn't come back.

I have been doing really well WEED wise. Honestly I am totally in the zone where it comes to food. and DH is on board with me. We are doing the protein/veggie for dinner every night. No carbs or starches. It has always helped me lose in the past. And since I want to be at 144 by March 14 I have to do what I know works. We have our heavier meal for lunch.

W 80
E extra laps if I can manage, really busy at work
E 1200 cals
D keep to the plan it always works!!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Lots of reading to catch up. I think I got it all.

HT- WTG on the end of school!!! Must be a great feeling of relief!

Clykk- I am so with you in emotional eating. You saw 159 !!!! WTG!!!

Thin- I've been reading lots about 30DS. Can't wait to hear how you find it.

Lumi- TOM seems to bring water weight for lots of us. I bet you'll see 157 next week.

MTIG- WTG on the loss!

Nix- WTG on the loss despite TOM

JL- You gotta do what works for you. Any extra money I get always goes towards bills.

JCAT- WTG on getting in the zone and getting hubby on board! That cold/flu bug is making its way through our house too.

I ended up back at 165- right where I started. Now I have to focus on getting into the 150s. It's only 6 pounds and I'm sick of doing battle with those same pounds!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:02 AM   #55  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

W Usual 64oz+.
E ANYTHING!
E Do NOT give into DF's cravings. Listen to your own body.
D Back on track, back on track, get back on track!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #56  

Official WI this week, +1. Could be worse, I guess. I was really tempted to blow off exercising b/c of TOM, but I changed my mind, I will walk today. I am however, going to wait a few days to try 30DS. Can't imagine doing ab work w/ cramps. I was also really tempted to eat a bunch of crap. Uh, nope. Not gonna do that either.

W - 64 oz
E - walk outside, it should be nice today.
E - No bites licks or tastes.
D - No need to jump off the deep end, just b/c it's TOM
Old 01-17-2009, 12:26 PM   #57  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Yep my pizza and sore muscles must have caused that temporary gain because today I am back down, 197.2. I like that number, but of course want to see lower. I am sticking to my guns and no more pizza for me, for a while. It is freeking snowing here again today. Probably another 5 inches. Yesterday school was canceled. Wind chill was -27. YIKES!!! Now SNOW!!!

Nix- Glad you popped in. Any loss is a good loss.

Shari- We're all in the same boat. Times are tough. I'll be paying on my $2500 propane bill with mine. Damn -27 below wind chill.

Jeni- See even your work is feeling the pinch. Letting people go. Gotta tell you, I think of you every time I'm at the grocery store and see the Craisins. Good job on the eating. I have gotten back to more cooking lately. I made some yummy muffins and meatballs yesterday. YUMMY!!

Grazer- Time to move forward. I know you can do it. Shred is great. It is killer at first, but it does get easier. I do level 2 now, since I can actually breathe through level 1.

Thin- There is no time like the present. You might as well jump into Shred. Hey, when your abs hurt already, what's the diff?? Cramps from Tom, or pain from Jillian.

Last edited by mtiger; 01-17-2009 at 12:29 PM.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:53 PM   #58  
Calorie Counter

I am getting ready to go to bed just wanted to say today sucked WORSE than I thought it would. Ended up being 4 people down AND I get to file a greivance. AND We produced 5 hours of CRUD!!!!!! 1 hour of goodness then I left with Crud at the opposite end!!!@!!!!!!!! I do have to say I got in ore than extra laps. I was sweating and practically running all day long!!!!!! But I did have a dang glass of wine. I swore off all alcohol (well for a week anyway ) But I gave in tonight. I am chasing it with 24 oz of water.

C-ya on the flipside
Old 01-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #59  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Jeni - Sorry you had such a sucky night! My didn't go well tonight either. Maybe it's in the air. I'm doin' a whole lotta forgiving still, but not minding my eating, I'm afraid!

Mindy - I'm so glad to hear that you saw 197.2 again! It's snowing here too. My dog just LOVES it though. It's so much fun watching her tear through the snow. She's a small dog - a shiztzu - so it is hilarious how deep in the snow she goes, but she just doesn't care. Step away from the kitchen, you say...MAKE ME!! PLEASE!!!

thinpossible - Good luck on warding off the devilish ways of TOM!

Grazer - I think I'm working on getting back up there with ya!

Kris - Good work on losing even with TOM present! Sweet dreams!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-17-2009 at 11:46 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #60  

Ugh, I just ate a bunch of shredded wheat right out of the box. UUUUUGH!!! Stupid TOM. Oh well, I was OP, exercised and drank my water. So not the end of the world, but I really wish my brain had been connected to my hand as it kept going to my mouth I guess I can be glad it wasn't a box of chocolate.