Old 01-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #31  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Mindy. Well, I guess DH and the kiddos are taking me out for dinner. So I still have to go out. So I fixed myself up I will pull my whimpering body out the door. I will probably need that extra workout by the end of the night. I don't know where they are taking me.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:08 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Today has been much better. I got over myself and got back OP and on the tread today.

Thanks everybody for the encouragement.
Happy B-Day, Jen!!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:59 PM   #33  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Jen!!

Well, I done pretty good today, except for I only drank 2 bottles of water, I think.

I did weights today and there were two real lookers which made the whole experience all the sweeter! I can look, can't I?!

I stepped on the scale at the last minute and I am 159.5!!!! I don't officially WI until Monday, so I will wait until then to make it official, but it sure felt good!

Grazer I'm glad the kick in the butt helped.

Mindy Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This bunny needs to get represented more often. He's cute!!

thinpossible I feel your pain, literally. I have had a bum shoulder for sooooooooo long now. I can only sleep on one side at night. I keep hoping it will go away, but I might have to get a massage or two cause it is not letting up! Oh, I know what I want to do! My GF swears by Dr. Ho's massager unit. I have been considering buying it, and as a reward for getting to the 150's I am going to buy it tomorrow.

See ya all tomorrow!

Last edited by Clykk; 01-15-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Birthday Dear Jeni!!
Hope it was a good one.

HT, I am with ya, hate to shop for clothes. I did just clean out my closet and threw out all of the jeans and such I had been holding on to until they fit again. Some of them even did when I tried them, but we are talking these things were 20 years old, they were dry rotted for goodness sake. Then I threw out everything that needed hemming, new buttons etc and things I never wear because of whatever reason. My closet looks great, but I also only have about 3 pairs of slacks and a handful of shirts that I ever wear to work, so there was no reason to have all the rest. If it bothers you, buy a couple of new shirts that you love and by the time they are worn out, you'll need smaller ones anyway!

Clykk, Congratulations on getting to the 150's, new decades are so exciting!!

Grazer, glad you are feeling back on track.

Mindy, great job, everything moving in the right direction!!

OK, got to go get ready for work.

W 100, doing ok with this
E Crunches, walking
E OP
D Every day is a new beginning.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 08:43 AM   #35  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

Ahhh! I fell off the wagon yesterday! No exercise and we ate out with family. I was gone from the house allllllll day with both kids though, very out of the norm for us. Hope I can recover from beer and BBQ quickly!

W 64oz+
E At LEAST 20min, hopefully 30+.
E No snacking!
D Pick yourself back up, it's just one bump.
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:43 AM   #36  
Living Light

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz. - 1 DONE
E - 45 minutes treadmill - DONE
E - Main Course Salad Day
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!

I'm off to the mall and tempted to buy a chai latte, but I COMMIT to not doing that!

Let's make it a great day, ladies!
Old 01-15-2009, 10:22 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Morning ladies....Hope everyone is well on this lovely Thursday morning.

Ht- I used to hate trying on clothes. I wished i could just buy clothes straight off the rack and they would just fit me just right. But once i did find a new outfit or two, i always felt soooo much better. Girl...you just gotta bite the bullet and go pick out a couple of nice tops and new pants. You will at least feel better having some new clothes to wear. And I hope your exams go great!!! I know you will do awesome on them!!

Jeni...Congrats on trying the new class. It sounds like it was quiet the workout!!! And Happy Late Birthday!!!! I hope you enjoyed your dinner out!!

Thin...I agree that .5 pounds is better than no pounds down. I am tracking every single .2 i lose. Otherwise, i may start feeling depressed. So...Congrats on the half pound lose!!!!

Mmavis...i did the same thing recently. I had thrown out everything that i didn't wear, couldn't wear (too big) or was too out of date...and now, there is hardly anything left in my closet. And now my 4's are tighter than i'd like them to be and hate wearing them. But yet, i am not going out to buy a bunch of clothes that i am getting out of in the next 4 months. I did splurge and buy a new blouse the other weekend that was on clearance...but that's it.

So...yesterday was my first wednesday off and i did GREAT!!! I stayed on plan sooo good. I ate exactly what i would have if i was at work...except for the mcdonalds ice cream cone. But i thought it was only 100 calories but this one website where i get nutritional values says 150 cal. Still not bad. I definately did not go over 1200 calories. Actually i only got about 1100. But my fats were more than i'd like them to have been. And i drank ALL my water too. So, it was a good day.

WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1200 calories
E- not sure
D- Did it once, did it twice, let's do it a third time!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

The dinner out went good. I just got a w fried chicken salad and gave all the chicken to Tommy. Makenna ate most of my ranch dresisng (which was on the side). I did have a couple of drinks but otherwise I did okay. Time to get ready for the gym!!!!

Ill post more later.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #39  
Calorie Counter

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. I have a, what would you call it, a rub burn? I was running and I must've had my jacket zipped too high and it rubbed. I felt it at about 38 minutes into my run but I didn't want to stop until I hit 40.

Tommy did NOT want to go to busy town today, but I made him a deal and he went and had fun. So since it was my last day to work out until Tuesday I ran for 40 minutes then cooled down for 5. Logged in 3.5 miles I really had to find the motivation today. I wanted to do another class this morning called "build and burn", but I overslept. So I promised myself at least 20 minutes running. I hit that 20min and I though what the heck do 2 miles (I was just over 1.5) Then I ended up at 3.25 at 40 minutes then I started to cool down. It was a nice run

W 80 oz
E 45 minutes cardio done Ab Lounge later
E 1400 cals
D Follow my eating plan.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Wow!!! 40 minutes of running!! That's awesome!! You go girl. Isn't it just a wonderful feeling when you don't want to go excersize and then you do and you put in even more time??
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #41  
Calorie Counter

It is nice. My biggest problem is I am getting bored with running, but I don't feel like its a real workout if I dont spend some time running. I loved the class I took and I did work up a nice sweat, but even though it was an hour long I left feeling like I needed something more. I guess I should be glad I felt that way.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #42  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well someone at my house just made frozen Digiorno pizzas for dinner. I was about to have a second peice when I looked at the box. One slice is 360 calories. Stopped at one slice. I'll have a snack later.

My scale has been inching down everyday. Sticking to 1400 calories, working our, getting some water. Can't blow it now. Today was 197.2. I really want 196 something tomorrow.

Jeni- Mix it up a bit. It will feel good.

Lumi- I have a bit of ice cream several nights a week. Light ice cream or Breyers has some yummy bars- 150 calories.

Clykk- The 150's. Yeah!!!

MM- Good job getting back with it. Now stick to it.

See ya tomorrow.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:18 PM   #43  

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcatron243 View Post
The dinner out went good. I just got a w fried chicken salad and gave all the chicken to Tommy. Makenna ate most of my ranch dresisng (which was on the side). I did have a couple of drinks but otherwise I did okay. Time to get ready for the gym!!!!

Ill post more later.
Glad you had a good birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyWomanInTheHouse View Post
Ahhh! I fell off the wagon yesterday! No exercise and we ate out with family. I was gone from the house allllllll day with both kids though, very out of the norm for us. Hope I can recover from beer and BBQ quickly!
Oh well, some days are like that. Let us know how it's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clykk View Post
My GF swears by Dr. Ho's massager unit. I have been considering buying it, and as a reward for getting to the 150's I am going to buy it tomorrow.
Congrats on the 150s Let me know how the massager is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
Today has been much better. I got over myself and got back OP and on the tread today.
That is AWESOME! Keep it up!

I'm doing pretty well. OP, and exercising. Still not drinking as much water as I need though. Got the 30 day shred in the mail today, so I'm sure that's going to be a butt-kicker.

Tomorrow:
W 64 oz
E 30DS, walking at least 30 min.
E no bites, licks or tastes
D Commitment is key.
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #44  
Living Light

Unhappy Help! I've fallen and I can't get out!!!

I got the massager. It is great! I am going to like using it on my knee, shoulder and lower back. No miraculous healing with one stint, but it's like any massage...things start to loosen up over time.

I fell into a pothole this afternoon and I'm still stuck. Fear is rearing its ugly head which brings me to a grinding halt work-wise. With the sense of not being able to move on anything work-wise I get frustrated with myself and try kicking myself in the arse, but to no avail. Then I feel bad for being so hard on myself. Then I eat to comfort myself. So, in the last 12 hours I have had lots of crackers, 1 s'more granola bar, 1 reg. Oreo McFlurry, 2 Pillsbury croissants, 2 pigs in a blanket and I am currently eating tortilla chips. I hope I stop soon!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:41 AM   #45  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I DID IT! I passed my tests! I will officially be done January 27th Food wasn't all that great today....dinner more than anything else.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote