Old 01-06-2009, 11:17 AM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies!!! Good morning. No GREAT MORNING! I made it to the gym at 6 AND they were so busy. In one way I hate the New Year Gym goers, but that is just because it is harder to get a machine. But Good for them! I want every single one of them to succeed at their resolution!!!!!!

I got on the treadmill (luckily there was one open). 45 minutes 3.5 miles I havent ran 5k in a while. Since probably August, I didn't think I would be able to but I thought why not go for it!!!!! My 5K time was 38:02 I kept running until 40 min the cooled down for 5. I really think I want to do some weights today so I may go back later on. \

Last nights dinner was a bust. Seriously I have NEVER done this before, but I put my chicken on to simmer and forgot to turn the burner down, went to my MP3 player to add to my playlist and I burned dinner. Not just burned but scorched. So DH had to pick up some dinner on his way home

W 64 oz
E 45 minutes done/ weights (maybe) and ab lounge (for sure) to come
E 1400 cals
D get back to the gym and get over my fear of the weight machines
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:24 AM   #17  
One day at a time...

S/C/G: 195/158/130

Height: 5'3"

WTG Jeni!!!
OnlyWomanInTheHouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:36 PM   #18  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

JCat~ fantastic girlie! You are my hero.... RAN 3.5 miles. are you kidding. Kudos to you!

Lumi - good luck on the calorie change. I am so hot and cold on that. My goal is to stay under 1600 and so far so good, but some days I find I eat way to little too early, or way too much to early. Need to have a balance between the big meals I think. Hmmm... now you got my wheels turning.

HT - So hows that school sister? You hanging in there? Start up again soon? And we recently did the Britta water thing... LOVE IT!!!

Crud... getting called into a meeting... will hopefully get back later but just know that I did do Day 4 of 30DS this morning. Soreness is getting much better, and 2009 ROCKS!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:02 PM   #19  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Nix- I plan on Shred tonight for 20 min. and then something else, maybe yoga, maybe WATP. Need 45 min. Haven't "played" with Jillian in a while. I think I need a butt kicking.

Jeni- Good job on the run. I need a treadmill (although nowhere to put it) or a gym. HELP!!! I can run at school except our building is a square and i have to keep turning corners. Plus it is a really hard floor.

OWITH- Spice it up. Try something new. Our librarian had cake oreo 100 calorie packs today. That looked yummy. Might have to find those.

Lumi- I am also sticking to the 1400 calorie plan. I am hoping it works.

HT- Is it like a bodybugg? Let us know how it works.

Inching down a little each day. Must keep up the trend.
W- OOH I better go drink some. I'm already behind, like none.
E- 1400 calories
E- 45 min. Jillian's shred and something else.
D- Stick with it. It is working.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Well, I wont be able to make it back to the gym. My Dad came over to work on my computer. (dang thing anyway). but I did do the ab lounge and some stretches and such for 20 minutes. half way there on my water just need to fill up my bottle again.

Lumi I am used to sticking to 1200 cals too, but since I have been eating whatever I am trying 1400 cals. It is just to hard to go from one extreme to the other. So I will start at 1400 then lower it from there.

Ok kiddo is calling
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:36 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Talking hello hello hello!

hey everybody , keep up the good work!

clykk- it is wonderful isnt it? how have you been?

nursemichelle- it is me the actress, although im still working on that haha ill get there ,how are you?

grazer- its a pleasure to meet you im sure well see much more of each other! being senior members and all

mtiger- thank you for the welcome!!!!

holyteror- thats me ! i remember you, hows it going????

and i have to say i love 3fc , i was scared coming back but the fact that everyone remembered me and was so welcoming , just motivates me even more!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you ladies!
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #22  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default I want to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I have one hour to go before my students start arriving for lessons and my DH and DS are out at a hockey practise and I am hankering for some ice cream or chocolate chips (I haven't eyeballed them yet, so I don't have to throw them out yet.) Instead, I am here, hoping this will keep me on the straight and narrow. I am going to make dinner now. A chicken stir fry. I think I feel stronger already.

No time for responses back to all of you. THANK YOU FOR YOU!! I FEEL BETTER.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Okay, so today wasn't so great with eating. Had too many sweets, overate, and didn't journal. But, I did another day of C25K and I am going to concentrate on that for the day.

Question: I used to do the jogging part on 5mph but now that Ihave to run longer I do it on 4.5. I don't want to over do it and I enjoy the slower pace for longer duration. Is that an appropriate thing to do?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:56 PM   #24  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Ugh, seriously? Can nothing go right for me? Mama buys me the memory I need and my computer decides to CRAP OUT on me! *breathe* I spent the last two days trying to battle those old feelings. This is not the time to get depressed!

I printed out my 30 day free pass for Ballys and went today. It was nice, quite nerve wreaking. He asked me about my goals and I told him I'm all about de-stressing right now. These money problems are affecting every aspect of my life. Work is depressing, there really is no other word for it.

Things will work out, things will work out, things WILL work out!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #25  
Living Light

Default Have a break and want ice cream

Ice cream!
Is anything more delectable then ice cream.
Why even the most respectable eat ice cream.
It's wonderful on a summer's afternoon
OR RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

But I'm NOT, I REPEAT, NOT eat ice cream.
I think I'll change the lyrics to:

Ice cream!
Is anything more addictive then ice cream
If I eat just a spoonful I'll want ice cream
Until I finish the whole darn tub, Boo Hoo!
I must abstain.

OK, I think I'll be OK now.

JasonsLea - Exercise will make help. It does wonders for depression. You go girl!! Good on ya for joining the gym.

Grazer - Get that journal out girl! We want to see those 150s together!! And as to running slower, that is totally fine. That program is all about listening to your body. You'll speed up if you feel like it, but at 4.5, you're definitely still running.

freeqeegrl I am doing good. I joined a gym about two weeks ago and I LOVE IT!! I have always liked exercising, so it is nice having weights and treadmills and bikes and such at my disposal. Singing-wise, I released my debut CD in September and am learning a lot about myself as I expand into the idea of getting out and performing more and more places. I am currently writing a show with another actor where we intersperse musical theatre pieces into the script. We hope to perform it at the Toronto Fringe Festival this summer. And I have 15 vocal students that I love to teach. So, I've feeling a lot more solid this year then last year. Last year, I was working through stuff to get me to where I am today. I continue to work through stuff which is sure to get me to another level, but I feel like I have a more solid current track record to look on and reassure myself that I am moving forward.

Gotta go, my next student is here!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:17 PM   #26  
One day at a time...

Ate some crap the last half of the day but not binging. I think I'll work out some more to make up for it.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:00 PM   #27  

Height: 5'8"

Ok so today was a good day.

W- 74 oz
E- 30 minutes on the bike
E- 1690 calories.... 1800 max
D- I CAN do this. I can.

J.
Wife2jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:31 PM   #28  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

got another workout in today....and according to the biotrainer thing I burned 450 calories and walked 13000 steps....I *think*
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:20 PM   #29  
Living Light

OnlyWomanInTheHouse - Did you work out?
Wife2jason - WELCOME!! And yes, you CAN and WILL DO IT!!!
Holyteror - 13,000 steps. WOW!!

I'm off to bed. I COMMIT to logging in tomorrow with my WEED.

Sweet dreams!
Old 01-06-2009, 11:39 PM   #30  
One day at a time...

I did 15 minutes of resistance bands!