G2009 sign up thread

You're on Page 1 of 8
Go to
  • Alright ladies - Are you SERIOUS about making LIFE CHANGING decisions in 2009? Looking at all aspect of your life and making them Better??? THEN THIS IS THE CHALLENGE FOR YOU!!!

This challenge is a full year long! It begins on January 1, 2009 and ends December 31, 2009. We will have mini challenges within it as well. We will be focusing on all aspects of life, and not just weight loss. It will be GREAT! ALSO - you can sign up at ANYTIME through out the year - but it HAS TO BE ON THIS THREAD!!! If you don't sign up here, then I'll more then likely over look you - and you're data won't count.

Here's the break down of the Mini Challenges:
    • New Year, New Me! 12/24 - 1/1
    • Loving the Skin I'm In: 1/1 - 2/14
    • This Takes More then Luck 2/14 - 3/17
    • We Can't be Stopping Gotta Keep Hopping 3/17 - 4/12
    • Reflections of The Way Life Used to Be - 4/12 - 5/25
    • Fighting for the Right to be Who I Am 5/25-7/4
    • We Gotta Work: 7/4 - 9/7
    • Seeing Myself in the Mirror is Scary 9/7 - 10/31
    • Don't Gobble 'til You Wobble 10/31 - 11/26
    • Losing My Bowl Full of Jelly 11/26 - 12/25

For the Mini Challenges you will be allowed 1 freebie week PER CHALLENGE! - if you use mor ethen that during a challenge, then you have to RE-SIGN UP HERE IN ORDER TO BE PART OF THE GANG AGAIN! - AND YOU'LL BE OUT FOR THAT ENTIRE MINI-CHALLENGE.

As you can see - today is the start of the New Year New Me Challenge! So go on over to this link: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...59#post2509959

After you sign up for the challenge, follow the directions etc. Can't wait for everyone to sign up!
  • Ok since I started it - I'm siging up first! 2009 Is MY year! My main goal is to hit my goal and start maintaining before the end of the year!
  • I'd like to sign up ! I love these challenges !
  • I'm in!
  • Count me in as well! I really need something like this!
  • I really want to lose weight this year. Please include me.
  • MEME ME I am in!!! Can not wait to get started on this one! Pat
  • WOOOT! I'm in!
  • You know I'm in! 2009 is MY year! I'm turning 30 & I'm going to look damn good
  • Yes, I would love to join!
  • I'm sooo IN! I can't wait! This is going to be a great year!
  • Please, please please cout me in!!!

2009 has to be my year. I NEED this.

Stacie
  • me too!
  • i'm in. Im definitly in. I have made a ruckus of the end of this month... back on track as of the 26th. That's my day of no backing out of health!
  • I am in also...Can't wait!!!