Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Default Still Losing My Bowl Full of Jelly

Here is a new thread since our chatty bunch has reached 500 posts!
Old 12-11-2008, 02:55 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

LOL Eny you scared me, I went to post and it said the thread was closed.

Well, from my earlier post, I ate after I left the post. It took me a long time to figure out what to eat because we need groceries. I had a can of tuna, with barely any mayo, and some sweet relish. I ate it with some wheat ritz crackers (out of bread) and then I had one of those little containers of strawberry apple sauce and a bottle of water. Not too shabby. It was that or left over spaghetti and I tend to get a wild with spaghetti cuz I LOVE it.

Faux- I hear of alot of people eating flax seed, ill have to try it.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/187/130

Height: 5'4

Good Afternoon,

Yesterday I was out with a migraine and didn't exercise. Today is my weigh in day and I'm exactly the same. I guess it was those yummy enchiladas? I did make it to the gym 4x last week which is good for me. I hope that next week is a better weigh in for me. I have a bunch tags to still work off.

Hope that everyone is having a good week.

Take care,

Jo7475
Old 12-11-2008, 03:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Eny - Good Luck on baby making!!
Old 12-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Has anyone ever tryed wheat germ? I researched it and it contains alot of nutrients and more protein than some meats. I thought that may be beneficial in staying full longer.
Old 12-11-2008, 04:01 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6"

I eat flax seed too. I buy the seeds and freshly grind them in a coffee grinder, I do about a pints worth at a time so I don't have to grind everyday. We put it on oatmeal and in smoothies, occasionally I put it on salad. It is good for your bowels and has Omega 3 EFAs. I have wheat germ but I don't use it very often.

I finished one tag, walking and jogging on the treadmill. I think I am building my endurance because jogging is getting a tiny bit easier. I still can't do very much, about 1 minute at a time, but I'm able to do it a little more often. I hope to finish one or two more tags today.

Here are my tags:
Eny
dixiemae
butterflygurl
Old 12-11-2008, 04:15 PM   #7  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

so this is the first time all week that i have been online and now i need to figure out where i am for tags. any way the week is going pretty good.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Height: 5'7"

Smile

Hi everyone

Wow...A lot to read!!

First: Eny here is some baby dust from me to you!

Second: Way to go Faux!!!

Dixie: I was sad that you were sad but I am now happy because you are better!
I know Bed Bath and Beyond sells the space bags.

I love Cheerios! I just limit it to 1/2 cup or 1 cup with 1% milk.

For breakfast I usually eat Cream of wheat, wheaties, grapenuts, or CHEERIOS.
I eat it in the kitchen at 5 AM. I then go and exercise. Feeling hungry at about 10:00 and I have some protein (turkey bacon 2 slices or low calorie cheese 50cal., or 1 oz salmon, or one low cal yogurt)
For Lunch @ 1:00 I have protein (turkey, or chicken,or salmon, or tuna with 1 cup of veggies, a fruit, 1/2 c. cottage cheese with cherries and pineapples (YUM) I eat it at work in the staff lounge while conversing with others.
Just a sample...I'll do dinner another time.
Sometimes I find that I am not hungry at all but I know I have to eat so I just do it. I find that the more I plan the better everything is.

It is weird...there was a huge..I mean HUGE container of candy in the staff lounge today filled with chocolate and it didn't tempt me at all. In the past I would have eaten one or two there and taken a couple with me for a snack later. I visualize that candy as fat inside my body and it works. EEEWWW.

I did 30 min. treadmill yesterday and again this morning so I need to tag.
Tag Your It
ENY
Scarahjs
Terapet
butterflygurl
STNessa
mrsaugie
Old 12-11-2008, 07:14 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/181/160

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Well I finished off 1 tag befor the dentist and I may try another tonight depending on how I feel . I cant chew so my food log for the day is not so great a slimfast and banana for breakfast and then some chicken stock after the dentist. And of course I'm still starving ! But chewing is so out of the question .Now for my tags .

Eny
mrsaugie
faux

Oh and some baby dust for Eny !!! Good luck !!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:44 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hattie~I am proud of you for passing up the chocolates. Such will power. I am a real sucker for peanut butter cups. All the other milk chocolate I can pass on. Now dark chocolate is all together a different story. Love it.

Eny~I am sending you baby powder wishes!! Please please let us know if it is baby powder time!!!

I did find the space bags. I have it packed and ready to put in storage. Today has been a busy day cleaning and getting the house ready for Christmas. Still have some cleaning to do but nothing major or time consuming. Heahhhhhh

I also do not like skim milk. I do great with 1% though. I do not like fat free cottage cheese. I like the 1% there too. I am not a fan of eggs, if some one can share some creative recipes you might talk me into trying it. I am allergic to fish can't eat fish at all. I am okay with shrimp and other shell fish. I think I will do great with Fauxtini's oatmeal recipe and Melissa's sandwich idea. I have made progress. I left the breakfast shake alone this morning. I have done better without it. This challenge has already been good for me. I ate dinner at the table!!!! I have 5 tags to catch up on catch ya all later with some tagging to do!! Pat

Last edited by Dixiemae; 12-11-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:06 PM   #11  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Thanks Ruth and Hattie for the tags! I'll complete them tomorrow!

I wish I liked oatmeal, it's so healthy for you! I just started eating breakfast this week! I bought some skim milk and I'm suprised but I actually like it. Usually for lunch & dinner I have lean cusuine meals but I'm starting to venture out a bit and cook more food on my own

Last edited by butterflygurl; 12-11-2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:46 PM   #12  
FB

Heather - I've done wheat germ. The only problem is storage, it goes rancid quickly and the bags are rather large. I sort of like the texture and nutty taste, but probably wouldn't buy it again. If you can find it in bins at a grocery store I'd think that would be a more practical way of purchasing it.

I wish I liked oatmeal too! Ick! I had shrimp for breakfast
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #13  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

2 tags done

Your turn, Heather, hattie, mrsaugie, ruth, jo and scarahjs!

Heather.. i use wheat germ in bran muffins. I have an awesm erecipe.. i will dig it out for you tomorrow. Theres' lots of flaxseed in them too

You can also use flax seed as a replcement for oil is come recipes

I got some packages from DH today in the mail I REALLY wanna open them.. but i will waittill christmas lol
Old 12-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Eny baby powder wishes coming your way!!

Fauxtini congrats on the weight loss that is awesome

Dixie I see you found th space bags I bought mine at Walmart, they had them 25% off and some were even on clearance, love those things. They do have some for hanging clothes as well.

As for my eating well breakfast is usually a fiber one bar usually around 9-930am then lunch around noon of which is usually healthy choice meal or a ham sandwich with fat free pringles then for afternoon snack I try to have some type of fruit or vegtable. ( can't do apples they make me hungry within a half hour for some reason) supper well I will make baked chicken and potatos, taco salad, chicken salad, chicken fajitas, turkey chili (no beans only like green beans) I am a very picky eater, and lunch is usually standing on my feet or driving but I always bring my lunch I do not eat out for lunch. Supper me and DH always eat watching the news I know that should be something that we should break but I don;t really see that happening but who knows.......

Well I should really get ready for bed

Oh I did do another 30 minutes on treadmil today That is 2 days in a row so back on track!!!!

Have a Great Friday
Old 12-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Fauxtini~Please post your recipe for the muffins. I want to try them too!! Sounds yummy.

I just finished 3 tags~then did some push up thanks Fauxtini ;-))))) Now I get to tag some lucky ladies hhuuummmm who will it be????

TAG YOU ARE IT!!!!!
BUTTERFLYGURL
SCARA
REDA
ENY
FAUXTINI
MEL
FLD
RUTH
JO

I have 2 more to do, I will catch up in the morning. Pat
Closed Thread