Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 10:41 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone. I know I've been kind of absent for the last few days. They've been kind of weird for me. But today I'm diving headfirst into it. I worked out for one hour so I'll be tagging.Tomorrow I'm going swimming and am slightly nervous about it. Mostly because it is at the centre I work at so I feel kind of weird walking in a bathing suit in front of my co-workers.....oh well.

TAG!!!

luvmyinnerdemon
mrsaugie
dixiemae
eny
princess
terapet

Good luck guys!

Down to 16 tags.

Last edited by ktandthesmurfs; 12-16-2008 at 10:42 PM.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:43 PM   #152  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

My tags:

Enylove
butterflygurl
Dixiemae
erricah
fauxtini
fld20
Hattie22
heather1979
jeannp
Jo7475
ktandthesmurfs
Mckenziesmomma
mrsaugie
princess2323
reda355
ruth135
scarahjs
Shine
sprklemajik
Stephi
StNessa76
TERAPET
tinycities
luvmyinnerdemon
Old 12-16-2008, 10:52 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Did anyone watch TBL Finale tonight? It was awesome! Its AMAZING too see the transformations. AND another girl won, yay!!
Old 12-16-2008, 10:57 PM   #154  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I have 4 tags I worked of one from eariler today. Now I have been tagged 2 more times to make the four left. Okay I get to tag 3 lucky ladies.

Jasonslea
Ktandthesmurfs
Eny~cause I am missing you where are you??
Old 12-16-2008, 11:07 PM   #155  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

Jo7475-I am still trying to build endurance so I can work out for two hours but I am not there yet. I almost always work out at least an hour at a time though. I just do whatever I can and do not push too hard. I used to run outside for 45 minutes a few years ago (I weighed at ten pounds less then) but I can only run about 10 minutes on a treadmill these days. I can do elliptical and walk on the treadmill or go to a step class (one step) for an hour or hour and a half. I hope as I lose weight and keep exercising it will get better.

Melissa-Sorry your little girl is sick. I hope she is all better soon.

Heather-Have you considered the 1 mile Walk Away the Pounds video? That's where I started a few years ago and found it very helpful. It is only 30 minutes and goes by pretty fast and is not exhausting but a decent workout.

Tag Your It:

Reda(think Cancun!)
Fauxtini
Mrsaugie
Old 12-16-2008, 11:58 PM   #156  

S/C/G: 190/181/160

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Heather - I'm begining to think that as well but i am happy that they didnt get more though they'd better watch out if the hubby gets a hold of them

princess- Wow thats alot of money makes me happy I caught mine quick !
Well I polished off both of my tags so now for my picks of the day !

heather
princess
ruth
butterflygurl
shine
terapet
Old 12-17-2008, 06:24 AM   #157  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Terapet- I actually used to have the WATP but its been a LONG time ago. I think I got bored with them but like I said, it was a long time ago so I dont really remember it much. Maybe ill look into it again. I asked for the 30 Day Shed for christmas.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:08 AM   #158  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauxtini View Post
Oh good news! my DH just got accepted into officer school! Im so happy for him Better job, better benefits and he gets to come home from overseas early if the training begins before the deployment is over!
That is great news about your hubby. Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather1979 View Post
Did anyone watch TBL Finale tonight? It was awesome! Its AMAZING too see the transformations. AND another girl won, yay!!
I watched it till about 9:30 when I fell alseep. I'm soooo happy Michelle one. I definitly didn't want Vicky or Ed to win. I'm hoping next season in January there aren't any people that are sooo worried about staying on instead of losing the weight.

Well I now have 22 tags to make up. I haven't worked out since Monday, so I need to get up tomorrow and workout. I know I gained more this week. I've atleast been eating alot of fruit and veggies so I'm hoping it makes up for the exercise.
We had some snow and ice yesterday and my ride home took 1.5 hours from work. It usualy is about 45mins. So that sucked, by the time I got home it was after 6 and we didn't eat dinner till 7pm and I feel alseep at 9:30pm which isn't good.
Have a great day everyone!
Old 12-17-2008, 09:37 AM   #159  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone!

So yesterday marked the third day that I haven't worked out. I've been busy with grocery & Christmas shopping the last few nights that I've run out of time. Tonight I HAVE to get an hour in. I can't let this go on much longer!

I did manage to lose 1 pound this week. I'll take what I can get! I'm not going to make my goal for this challenge but that's okay. Up until a few days ago I've been the best I've ever been with working out. And if that's all I accomplish this time around then I'm satisified.

Everyone have a great day!!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 AM   #160  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Heather - I watched TBL last night. I swear that show is soooo inspiring! Those people just look AMAZING! They did a casting call for season 6 in Nashville last winter (the season that just ended last night)....they wanted family pairs......Heather if you lived here we could have went and said we were sisters....LOL

StNessa: Congrats on the weight loss AND working out three days in a row...yesterday was my first day back to working out and I'm sooo sore!!!

Thanks everyone for all the well wishes for my baby girl! I think her fever has finally broken! She is glued to the t.v. right now watching Elmo's World...LOL and just mumbling to herself....she doesn't get "glued" to too many t.v. shows but she loves Elmo!!! She can say Elmo but it sounds more like Mel Mo

It is too cute!

Fauxtini - Good to hear your hubby may get to come home early....maybe his new job will station him at Fort Campbell...and we will only be about 45 minutes away from each other!!!

Well...hope everyone is having a lovely day today and that you aren't freezing your bum off wherever you are!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:03 AM   #161  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

2 tags done--- only to find i have 3 more---thanx fld20---ktandthesmurfs--jasonslea--- i'll be working on them shortly---as for me i've just felt plain lazy past few days---i need to knock myself out of it already-- and of course not posting on here nearly as often---my computer is out for service--- so i'm just checking on here like when i stop by the library or something---
so last time i checked i had 7 left to do ---so i did 2 put me down to 5 and then i gained 3 new tags---so now i'm at 8 tags left to complete

anyway two tags done so i'm tagging

jasonslea
eny
fauxtini
hattie
dixiemae
luvmyinnerdemon

Last edited by princess2323; 12-17-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:33 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Wow - ok girls - I'm sorry that I've been MIA. Things at work are CRAZY right now, and I'm trying to get as much as possible done before I go on vacation over the holidays.

I still haven't had TOM's visit. that a is on the way! I was due to start yesterday, and nothing yet. I'm going to wait until Friday to test though... I'm keeping my hopes up, but not too high.

I completed 2 more tags I haven't been doing as much high-impact stuff, but more low impact and

Yesterday I had to take Hunter to the hospital. She had masive stomach cramps, and then had a dizzy spell in which she ended up falling. The Dr.s don't know exactly what happened, but she was fine about an hour after and ever since. Some prayers for her would be nice though.

Ok - I have a TON to do today, but I'm going to keep the thread open so that I can check in.

In the mean time - here's the 6 lucky girls that have another tag to do:

Jasonslea
Dixie
heather
faux
ruth
sprklmajik

I'll be checking in and attempting to catch up on more tags tonight!
Old 12-17-2008, 11:55 AM   #163  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
I still haven't had TOM's visit. that a is on the way! I was due to start yesterday, and nothing yet. I'm going to wait until Friday to test though... I'm keeping my hopes up, but not too high.

Yesterday I had to take Hunter to the hospital. She had masive stomach cramps, and then had a dizzy spell in which she ended up falling. The Dr.s don't know exactly what happened, but she was fine about an hour after and ever since. Some prayers for her would be nice though.
I hope since your TOM is late you are expecting...I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I also hope Hunter doesn't have that spell again. I will also keep you in my prayers.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:35 PM   #164  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone!

I went for a swim this morning and it felt so good I've decided to try and do at as much as I can during the week. This means two more tags done.

TAG!!

luvmyinnerdemon
reda
dixiemae
eny
princess
ruth

I think I'm going to go for a long walk later tonight, so I'll probably have more tags down then.

16 tags to go.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:00 PM   #165  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

OMG...is anyone else having trouble being really tired and just BLAH lately!?!?

I really think its this weather. It is so drab and COLD outside. I can't go out and do anything. I'm stuck in this house. Any suggestions?????? I NEED THEM!

Eny - Hope your daughter stays well....maybe her sugar was out of wack! I do hope it doesn't happen again. Dang, WOMAN! Your gonna make us wait till FRIDAY! LOL! I can't wait.....ha ha ha! I hope you are pregnant! Good luck
Closed Thread