Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 09:36 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I have one more tag to do. Fauxtini tagged me so I owe her 30 minutes>I will do it first thing in the morning. I have to get showered and ready for tomorrow. I will pay my 30 minutes!! Pat
Old 11-30-2008, 09:58 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

GEEZ!! Ok I'm back... I've done my 90+ minutes... 80 yoga and Day 2 of level 3 of 30ds! Whew! I'm tired!!!

Here's who I'm tagging...9 OF YOU!!!! HA HA HA!!!
Nita Ann
Jeannep
sprklmajik
ceejay
Digging Deep
spooky
mrsaugie
princess2323
Living4him

Ok off to the shower and for some R&R!!! You girls are DEFINATELY MAKING ME WORK!!!

Heather - you ahve to wait til you're tagged, and then do 30 mins of INTENTIONAL exercise - and then you can tag up to 3 more people. LUCKY FOR YOU Mel & Pat tagged you earlier - so get to working - you got 60 minutes to do girly!!!!

goomway - we had sign ups already - but you're more then welcome to participate and join in the conversations. I track everyone who signed up on time's progress for the challenge, so really that's all you'd be missing.
Old 11-30-2008, 10:00 PM   #78  
Getting my Halle bod! :)

Height: short stack

Hi guys, just got back from Thanksgiving vacation! I hope everyone had an awesome weekend and is ready to burn some calories! I know I am!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #79  

the butterfly - wlecome back! I'm glad you had fun and are ready to WORK! Also - on the #2 loss!
Old 11-30-2008, 10:16 PM   #80  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarahjs View Post
Well I just did my workout, I did 74 Minutes, I needed the extra workout from this weekend!!

TAG YOUR IT
Shine
Living4him
princess2323

I went to the sign up for this and got some of the peoples names!!!
thanks scarhjs--- sorry i havent posted in days---with thanksgiving and all--but i'm still here--- and read through all of these---so i'm going to finish reading the last few entries on this page and off to do my half hour--- and i thought i was going to pick up again tomoroow--- oh well i'm tagged off to do it today and tagging my 3 people shortly---

ooops looks like eny tagged me too ---so an hour for me--- lol--- THANKS ENY

Last edited by princess2323; 11-30-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:09 AM   #81  
Abe's Mom

S/C/G: 196/142.8/125

alright i just finished my 60 min so i'm tagging 6 more people----so i'm just going to choose people i'm not used to seeing on these forums---so here goes

ktandthesmurfs
fld20
reda355
jmanthony65
stcroix06
prettypaula
TAG YOU"RE IT!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 01:01 AM   #82  
Isla's mommy

Hey everyone!!!

I missed the end of the last challenge & the beginning of this one. Our computer crapped out & my "Mr. ComputerTech" husband just got around to fixing it. I see I got tagged & I owe Hattie 30 minutes which I promise to do tomorrow. I've missed being here these last few days! Now I feel like I have something to work towards

See you all tomorrow!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 04:47 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 224/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

I was tagged by Jo7475, and I did my half hour of exercise yesterday! It was lovely and hardly felt at exercise because I was having so much fun! We drove to the coast yesterday and went for a walk on a beautiful windy cliff top, then climbed down some incredibly steep steps to the beach, where we walked some more, and then I had the most steep climb back up - great exercise and loads of fun!

Also, yesterday was the first day that I really didn't think about my healthy eating at all. In fact, I ate a whole load of crap, but because I wasn't snacking on anything, I think I ended up eating around 1600 - 1700 cals, which wasn't nearly as dreadful as I thought. I shared a regular McDonalds meal so had half a portion of medium fries and 3 chicken nuggets, and then went for a big pub meal later and had two (!) grilled chicken breasts on a bun with some chips. When I came home to add it up, I was adamant that I was going to log everything into Fitday instead of pretending it hadn't happened, and I was amazed. I guess I wasn't aware of how much snacks can add to your daily calories, and how choices like choosing a plain grilled chicken burger is better than a beef one with cheese. What's even better is that when I hopped on to the scales this morning, I hadn't put on anything and the weight had stayed the same as yesterday. It's really, really encouraging to know that I can eat big meals that aren't that healthy without worrying about my healthy eating regime being completely messed up. Obviously, it's not something I plan on doing all the time, but it's fantastic to know that every now and then it's completely fine, and I shouldn't beat myself up over it at all.

Because I've been signed up to the forums for less than 20 days, I can't really post my progress on this challenge in my signature, so I think what I'll do is just copy and paste it at the bottom of each of my posts in this thread.

Now... who will I tag?

Tag, You're It!
StNessa79
butterflygurl
JasonsLea

Have fun!
________
Losing My Bowl Full of Jelly Challenge
Goal Progress: 2 / 11 lbs lost!
Tag You're It Mini Challenge: Tagged 1 time (30 minutes exercise!)
Old 12-01-2008, 05:37 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Good morning, everyone! I am SO SCARED to weigh myself. My usual weigh in day is going to be Sunday so I will suck it up and weigh myself in just a few minutes and PM it to Eny and then every Sunday afterwards.
My eating has been sort of out of control since the holiday. But I am back on track as of today. AND I've been tagged to exercise! YAY!
So my immediate plans as of this morning (and wow it's early): weigh, work out, think about breakfast.
Will update later! Happy Monday, all!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:13 AM   #85  

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/140

Ok, I weighed in and I'm up a bit although not as bad as expected. So far I did my 30 minutes of exercise (awesome kettlebell workout while watching a DVR'd episode of Ruby), drank 24 oz of water and had a healthy breakfast. YAY for starting the week off right!
I don't really know anyone in this thread (yet!), but I'll tag anyway:
JMAnthony65
TERAPET
lupin

Last edited by Spooky; 12-01-2008 at 07:18 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 07:44 AM   #86  

Well I'm excited to see so many people getting into the tag game! Remember - you have a better chance of getting tagged if you're participating in the posts! Support is KEY in this journey - don't just join and PM me your weigh ins... TALK! Even if it's just to give a little

I haven't been tagged yet today - but then again it's only 7:30. I love this game though! It's completely awesome! Plus it's motivation for me to WORK! I mean seriously, I can't remember the last time I did 90 mins of exercise in one day! Thanks for making me WORK girls!!! I need it!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:46 AM   #87  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone.

I'm quickly popping in while at the library. I've got an essay due tonight at 6pm and an exam at 4pm. Needless to say, there was a lot of stress eating over the weekend and not much exercise. I have two more exams this week after today but I think they will be a bit more managable so less stress and more exercising.

Looks like I've been tagged! I'll get this excercise in tonight after I get back from my exam. Wish me luck!
Old 12-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 189.2/ see ticker /160

Whew, two tags. That will teach me to forget to check in for a weekend. I'm so happy for all of your who made sensible decisions with eating and exercising this weekend. I didn't, but now I know I have two tags to do. I already did one this morning, so I'll figure out who to tag in a few minutes here. I probably won't be able to work out again between work and class because I have a presentation tonight in class that isn't quite done yet.
I'm down another .2 pounds from last week to 171.8. That's pretty amazing considering the weekend I had. I'm probably just a little dehydrated, but I'll take it.
Old 12-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 189.2/ see ticker /160

Ok, I'll tag:
Fauxtini
reda355
Ktandthesmurfs
Old 12-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Okay I have a couple of tags myself and I have only gotten 30 minutes in this morning so the other 30 will have to wait till this afternoon. But I will tag one person for now

Spooky

Hope everyones Monday goes well
Closed Thread