Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 09:06 AM   #61  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Wow... only a week left. I really need to get myself to that plantation tonight. Tomorrow at the latest. I want to be able to feast for a few days I'm totally looking forward to Christmas! Every day I put on Christmas music for the kids to listen to... well... more like for me to listen to. Thanksgiving night I'm pulling out the Christmas decorations and I'm going to town! There's almost nothing that makes me happier than to see the Christmas lights on in the front yard. I can stand there forever just looking at them. This years budget is completely cut from previous years but I've got some inexpensive gift ideas already brewing. But anyway... I plan on being OP today. My TOM is just about over and it looks like I've gone down another pound but I'm not offically couting it until next week. Hopefully there'll be another pound gone by then. Hope you all have a great Friday!!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #62  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

Everyone is doing so great. Congrats all. My weightloss has slowed immensely, but I keep moving along. Lots of stress at work and holiday stuff, not the best excuses, but at least the weight is still coming off (even at .5 lb a week) rather than gaining. It's what I would usually be doing when times like this are around. Keep working. You all inspire me.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:40 PM   #63  
:)

Height: 5'7

sprklemajik - It's nice to see you're still positive!

I'm really sick. I feel horrible!

So for lunch, I had mashed potatoes and mac & cheese to easy my throat soreness. It worked-ish, but I feel guilty for eating it.

to all and I hope no one gets sick!
Old 11-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #64  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Im thankful for :
- having the time this past year to focus on ME and getting healthy.
- finding and marrying the perfect man for me
- having supportive family and friends to help me in both my health journey and the deployment of my husband
- in internet.. keeps me in contact with DH and family and 3FC!!
- not really WANTING anything.. and being able to help other's less forunate.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:19 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

jeniansmom and jeannep!!! You guys are doing awesome! As are everyone else! OK, just one more little week--we can DO IT!

StNessa--why did your DH back out of the adoption meeting? Did he change his mind, or was it a schedule thing?

stephi--it's ok to eat a bit off-plan when you are sick, you need food and nutrients more than you need to drop weight at that time......

sprklmajik--Wonderful attitude! Yeah, for me as well, usually I'd be gaining at this time of the year.....

faux--oh yeah, I'm thankful for the internet and having a computer, as well!

layla--keep posting anyway, let us know how you end up, 'kay?
Old 11-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls - I had a pretty off plan eating wise today... I over ate at lunch (which I haven't done in 3 weeks) and then I had a heavier dinner then I had planned... I didn't over eat then, just heavy. I think tomorrow I'm going to eat really light... soup, lots of fluids.. I just feel HEAVY tonight.

I did just finish day 3 of 30DS... only 27 more to go! I feel it in my smaller arm muscles and my abs already! I know I have to stick to it this time around!!!

Alright - I'm going to go and track down DH - he's been at the neighbor's for over an hour & 12/ when he said a "Maximum of 30 minutes" I swear he's completely time challenged!!! I love him though.. and he's lucky that I do
Old 11-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #67  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Eny: haha.. I think all men have no concept of time! Hope you find him! ahha
Also.. i ate 'on plan' today.. but still feel heavy. Im thinking of a day of fluids and soups too to get me back on track.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:09 AM   #68  

I can relate with the heavy day today. But I think TOM is just around the corner. At least I hope that is it. I need to post more because I have slipped this past week and a half.
Old 11-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 252/223/160

Smile

Hi everyone

Just checking in.

I am celebrating today! Lost 20 lbs in a week? Just got married? Am having a baby? NOOOO

It is my birthday!

Soooo.. I AM THANKFUL FOR MY MOM TODAY FOR BRINGING ME INTO THIS WORLD! THANKS MOM!
Old 11-22-2008, 10:04 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hattie~H A P P Y~B I R T H D A Y!!! TOOT TOOT!!!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 11:34 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Happy Birthday Hattie!
Old 11-22-2008, 12:51 PM   #72  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning!

First off I would like to say
Happy Birthday Hattie!!

Modcat - My husband changed his mind. But then the next day said he changed his mind again & asked when the next meeting was. I'm beyond annoyed so I told him I didn't want to talk about it anymore. This isn't something you can be wishy washy about. Ugh!

Well I am off. It was my Mom's birthday on Thursday so I'm taking her out to lunch & I baked her a cake. I have a feeling I'm going to be off plan today! That's okay. TOM is over and I lost another pound. Of course I'm not making that an official pound gone until Wednesday & if it's indeed gone. Those pounds are tricky little suckers.

Everyone enjoy your Saturday!
Old 11-22-2008, 02:46 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

~Went to the grocery store. I spent a little more than I intended, but am I ever happy!! I bought 4 big red grapefruit. I love to peel them like an orange and eat them section by section. YUMMMMOOOOO. I bought some navel oranges. I also splurged and bought a small 11.5 ounce container of coffee. I think I will do better if I start the day off with something hot that makes me feel special. I cant do the hot chocolate thing because it would get my day off on a really BAD way. Just for Stephi I bought a baggy of sugar snap peas. I found a really great sounding recipe on a board. If I like them as much as I think I will--I won't be quite as veggie impaired. I will let ya all know how it goes. I am really making a special hard push to get a little more off by turkey day!! I am thankful for this opportunity. Catch ya all later. Pat
Old 11-22-2008, 05:33 PM   #74  
:)

Height: 5'7

Happy Birthday Hattie!

I'm feeling a little bettah...

Hope everyone else is having no troubles staying OP!
Old 11-22-2008, 07:09 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Happy Birthday Hattie

Things I am thankful for
I am thankful that my whole family is healthy!!!
I am thankful for my loving husband and both boys
I am thankful to have a happy, fulfilled life with friends and family
I am also so thankful for 3FC to help me through my weightloss journey!!

I know there is more but in a hurry tonight but wanted to log on quick, hope everyone is having a Great Weekend!!!!

Oh and MODCAT you are looking SUPER!! Keep up the great work

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 11-22-2008 at 07:09 PM.
Closed Thread