Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 12:02 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Well, here is a link to my pics in my mini-goal album......only about 10 lbs. less so no updates yet........Sorry I'm not too up on how to post these any better........

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...20#post2325220
Old 11-20-2008, 07:55 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Pat - I'm here hon! Just been pretty busy lately. A lot of changes are going on at work - it's crazy!

Mod - You're looking really good! I know that mini goals are just as important as the big picture!

Stephi - I'm a HUGE fan of snow peas! I actually prefer to eat them raw. there's something about the crunchiness that makes me a happy girl. I think I'll buy some this weekend if I can find them

reda - good job getting back on plan. That's the important part... if you slide down, pick yourself back up and KEEP GOING!

I'm happy to report that I'm down another #1.2 this week, and it's during TOMs visit. I'm not quite to where we started this challenge - but I'm moving in the right direction again! That's a happy thing! I started a new challenge thread to get through the "decades" for those that have been stuck in the same #10 range for an extended period of time. Feel free to join in - there isn't a formalized challenge - just support and planning. I desperately want OUT of the #180s!!!

I did Level 2 of 30 DS last night. It felt good. 2 days exercising. I NEEED to stick with the 30DS for the full 30 days. I think that I'd be amazed with myself! My current plan is 10 days at level 2 and 20 at level 3. I can do it - I just have to keep doing it! It's only 20 minutes long - so really there are no excuses!!!

Just as a reminder - Make sure to PM me your week 3 weigh ins by 11:59 pm tonight!!! right now I'm still missing 10 weigh ins for this week - and I don't want to "lose" anyone else!

Last edited by Enygirl; 11-20-2008 at 07:56 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 189.2/ see ticker /160

StNessa- Thank you for the encouragement. I want to take a chance on a relationship, but I have to keep myself health and happy too.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:55 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 221.8/221.8/160

Height: 5'3

FB - You Look Great!!!!

I'm only 30 minutes away from the party...I will definitly be there by tomorrow. I have off work tomorrow, since my son will be 2 and his birthday party is on Saturday. So I have to make the cake and get the food ready for Saturday. I'm gonna try not to eat much. It will be hard with lasagna, cake, ice cream, bread, etc. Have a great day everyone!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Hey everyone!!!!

Hope all is going well with everybody!

This challenge is coming to an end soon........about a week left....so

ALL ABOARD......the last chance "train" is leaving for the plantation.....its your last week to get in your exercise minutes for the first mini goal of 500 minutes to reach the plantation!!!!

AND

Don't forget the On Plan challenge!!! Congrats to all of you who have stuck to your guns and are still on plan....

For those of you who fell off the wagon (like me ) Don't worry!!!

I have one last challenge coming up today that may help you feel better!!!

Stay tuned!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:12 AM   #36  

Default Mini Challenge #4 announced!

Hey to all you wonderful Thanksgiving Challengers out there!

We have come to our final mini-challenge for the Thanksgiving challenge. It starts today and ends on the last day of this challenge (Thursday 11/27).

This challenge is probably one that will address something that we neglect alot....especially in our weight loss efforts.

Many times people who are constantly dieting (like myself) have a bad self image, low self-esteem, and always say such negative things to their self!!!

I know you all aren't "glass-half-empty" thinkers.....but I'm willing to bet that at least some of you are! And you may not even realize it! I like to think I'm a pretty positive person....but when it comes to weight loss I beat myself up alot!

Well there is no room for that this week. Everyday this week (or as many times as you log on and can post) your challenge is to think of something in your life that you are thankful for! This is in the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday, and hopefully, we will all see that we should stop focusing on the negatives soooo much in our lives.

So....tell us what you are thankful for today or everyday!!! This doesn't have to be specific to dieting...it can be anything!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:19 AM   #37  

My mini challenge number 4 for today:

You know....alot here recently I have complained about not having time to exercise because ....I DON'T HAVE TIME...lol!!! Because of school, homework, being a wife and mommy......and so ...today I just want to say:

#1. I'm thankful that I am able to go to college so that in the future I will be able to have a career that allows me to spend alot of quality time with my family!

#2. I'm thankful that I have a loving, trusting, understanding, and very handsome husband to come home to every night (and that comes home to me every night)....and that he loves our baby girl more than anything!

#3. I'm thankful for my sweet baby girl and that she is happy and healthy and growing like a weed!!! LOL!

#4. I'm thankful that I have a house that needs to be cleaned...ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

#5. And last but not least...I'm thankful for 3FC and all of you wonderful people here that encourage me and others to not give up and who give me encouragement and great ideas!!

Okay...I will stop there....I just wanted to post a couple in case I don't get to log on much this week!!!

Have fun everybody....and don't forget to be THANKFUL for the things you do have and the things you can do rather than focusing on what you don't have and what you can't do!!!
hugs to everyone!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 11-20-2008 at 11:22 AM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #38  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

What a great challenge! Today I would like to say that I am thankful to 3FC for helping me on my quest to becoming a healthier woman. I'm thankful for all the positive encouraging people that I have met on here. I'm thankful that I have been losing weight & that I have been enjoying my work outs.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:38 AM   #39  

I am thankful for the cause of my inspiration, determination and what makes me me - My daughter Hunter. She is my all.

I am thankful for my husband - who walked into a "ready made family" and took us on and loves us more then i could possibly dream of.

I am thankful for my friends that have been with me through everything. I wouldn't have made it without their support and love.

I am thankful for God - he hasn't given up on me yet!

I am thankful for all of the great people that I have met on here. 3FC has shown me a support that I never would have had otherwise. Many of you have grown very close to my heart.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:00 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

I am thankful to be alive. There was I time not so long ago I didn't want to be.

I am thankful for family and friends that love me inspite of my flaws.

I am thankful God loves me and keeps me safely tucked under His wing.

I am thankful that being divorced doesn't define who I am.

I am thankful that arthritis does not keep me from doing things I have an able body.

I am so very thankful for the support of friends here at 3fc. I have made many new friends. Bless each and every one of you.

These are just a few of the things I am thankful for. I will post more each day as I can. Pat
Old 11-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Good morning girls!

Modcat- Lookin good!

I always think life sucks but I know I have it better than alot of people do sooo:
I am thankful for :
Having a nice place to live
Having a wonderful family (sometimes not counting my dad, lol)
Having a job still, when alot are losing them
Having nice things, when alot of people arent so lucky
getting to go to college and finally getting a degree to further myself
for my 3fc girlies
that im healthy
that I still have my life to live
Old 11-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #42  

I am thankful for my health and that of my family. We face some scares sometimes, but I am blessed to have them all with me.
I am thankful for my sister. She is the yin to my yang. We wouldn't likely be friends if we weren't sisters, but that makes me that much luckier that we are.
I am thankful for my pugs. Sometimes you need some good "fur therapy" sitting on the couch petting dogs.
I am thankful for my friends who encourage me when I don't believe in myself, celebrate my victories, and comfort me in defeat.
I am thankful for my job. It isn't cupcakes and sunshine every day, but that's why they pay me to do it.
I have so much to be thankful for. To be continued...
Old 11-20-2008, 01:22 PM   #43  

Oops, I just realized I'm at 530 miles, so I better start chowing down on those imaginary treats. Yum.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #44  

friendly Reminder ----- Please Make Sure You Send Me Your Week #3 Weigh In & Your "miles" By Tonight So That I Can Update The Stats First Thing In The Morning!!!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:37 PM   #45  
Formerly know as Fauxtini

S/C/G: 369.2/ticker/235

Height: 6'1

Hey guys! I didn't notice we had a new thread on here!
Im still around.. still kickin! lol

My weight has gone up a bit But im working it back down slow and steady!!
Closed Thread