Old 11-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #46  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*thump-draaaaaaaaaaag* again *sighs*

potluck at work, I didn't bring what i wanted, barely got water in, didn't do great on food but i did get 2 pretty good workouts in, one in rehearsal, one at lunch.

I'm on like 4 hrs of sleep. I'm napping tonight!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:31 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

Scale shows me back up one pound yesterday - daily fluctuations in weight make me think I should weigh in less often. But I won't so I'll not let it bother me

Thursday WEED:
W: need my 64 oz
E: Slim fast for breaky and for lunch, apple snacks and chicken with mushrooms and onion plus other veggies for supper. No grazing in the evening
E: I need to get on the treadmill and walk this evening.
D: Daily fluctuations in my weight are OK as long as I continue to eat properly and exercise. I won't let little increases get me bummed out

Have a great day everyone! And I'm feeling much better now. The worst of my cold is over and I'm feeling much better
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 01:35 PM   #48  

Height: 5'6"

I, too, have heard that water intake should be half your weight in oz. I don't always drink that much but close to it. I'm having a hard time getting my husband to drink the amount of water he's supposed to, I'm lucky if he gets 2 quarts in.

The scale was the same today, but I didn't let it bother me too much this time. I know it is going to to budge soon. Its too bad we can't lose the fat as fast as we gained it. I gained 10lbs in 2-3 weeks back in August, I wish it would come off that fast.
goals for today:
W- maybe try for 3 quarts today
E- 20 min walk, I don't want to do anything else today, I'm sore everywhere!
E- 1500-1700 cals
D- get my cultured vegetables made that I have been trying to get to for 3
weeks
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 PM   #49  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

The scale is the same this WI. I know if I exercise, it will move but I can't seem to get my butt to do it!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #50  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Oh, BTW...

CONGRATULATIONS MTig!
Old 11-07-2008, 07:08 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Was right around my 100 oz of water yesterday, but ate Chinese for dinner with DH, all things considered did pretty well. He ordered Crab Rangoons which I love, I ate 4, usually I eat a whole order of 8, I had a couple pieces of Sesame Chicken and some shredded pork w garlic, ended up being a pretty reasonable meal for me for Chinese, so...I am up .4 today, prbably actually up a whole pound with what I could have lost yesterday, had I not done that but...I did.

W 100
E just did Week 3 Day 1 c25k and 80 & 80 crunches, probably no lunch walk
E op
D Choices...
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:55 AM   #52  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Friday!!!!

Woo Hoo! Morning girls! Yeah for everyone staying up on posting here!!! We can do this! Looks like everyone has at least been attempting to stay on task! I belong to the not enough water and hardly (1day) any exercise group. I was down a measly .2 this morning. My fault TOTALLY. Going shopping and getting back on my 6week Body make over diet. Seemed to kick booty when I did it a few years ago.

So.... Its Friday. Anyone have any fabulous plans for the weekend? I will be handmaking sets of greeting cards for Christmas gifts all weekend. Gonna go watch my DS play baseball with the college boys on Sunday. Super excited about too!

Oh - for the newbies - I am 37, have a great son (19), have wonderful BF (33 - ) who has 3 babies (9, 7, 4). I work in management at a local gov't agency. Gained 60lbs over 4 years of getting my BA and MS degrees. I feel sexier than ever on the inside, but the mirror and scale tell me other stories about my actual health. So, I here, I'm determined, and I love that I have made a great group of friends that I look forward to checking in with often to share frustrations and success. You new kids will love it here. It is quite honestly the only post where the people in it manage to stay connected. I love it! WE ARE A TEAM HERE!

Okay, gotta go get ready for work (fooey on 5 day work weeks, I like my 4dayers better!) Here's my WEED!

W- 100 - going with the 1/2 your body weight group
E - Portion control today, don't have healthy stuff prepped. BE AWARE!
E - Probably house cleaning for 1 hour (timed - FLYLADY home blessing hour!)
D - Get excited about YOU! Then others will fall in line!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:02 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 335.8/335.8/150

Height: 5'6''

I did OK yesterday. I was in a workshop all morning and managed to do OK with the food choices. I had some fruit and then had a bagel with cream cheese. After that I opted for not having my regular slim fast shake for lunch and called the bagel lunch instead. Supper was good - chicken with onions and mushrooms along with some peas. I didn't get any exercise in though. I need to work on getting more exercise in on my non-c25k days.

Friday WEED
W: 64oz
E: already did week 2 day 3 of the Couch to 5K program this morning before work
E: Slim fast shake from breaky and lunch. Apples for snacks. Homemade soup for supper (did up some left over ham, carrots, corn, onions, garlic and beans in the slow cooker to simmer all day)
D: Keep positive - I have three rejection letters this week and have not turned to food as way of coping with the frustration - yay me!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!
econ nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:08 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 230/217/150

Height: 5'7

Happy Friday all!

W- Trying to do 80-100 oz
E- I may do a Jillian video, but I'm running on 5-6 hours of sleep.
E_ Last night I had a job interview, and we had dinner/dessert/coffee. I noticed this morning that I had gained 2 pounds. I'm hoping this is salt intake.
D- Going to meditate today.

As far as plans for the weekend, heading hiking on Sunday.
sassygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:18 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 230/198/150

This is exactly what I need to keep me on track.

W - At least 2 large mugs of water at work (I will post oz tomorrow)
E - lunch is healthy request chick noodle soup, 1/2 c. oyster crackers, 100 cal English Muffin, 1 oz cheddar cheese (to make fake grilled cheese), apple
E-15 min on treadmill - I posted this so you all could see. Please hound me like there is no tomorrow if I didn't do this.
D-"I deserve good things. I am entitled to my share of happiness. I refuse to beat myself up. I am attractive person. I am fun to be with. " I got this from online. (I cannot post the link b/c this is post #25. go figure) I admit I googled daily affirmations. I figured it would provide me/us with thing we may not have thought about.
LorettaV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:50 PM   #56  

Thursday was another good day for me. I drank 3 quarts of water, took a 20 minute walk and was pretty active all day, ate just over 1400 calories(didn't intentionally keep it that low), and finally got my cultured veges done, can't wait until they are finished in a few days, yum! The scale was back down .6
Friday's WEED:
W- try for 3 quarts again
E- a longer walk maybe, some pilates and lower body strength
E- 1400-1600 aiming for lower than usual because tomorrow I will probably eat more than I should
D- focus on eating well today and determining to not overeat tomorrow

We are going to my sister's house tomorrow for the big birthday bash they have every year, there are several birthdays around the same time so they have one party for all of them. There will be mexican dishes, pop, and a few cakes. I have to focus hard to keep from majorly overeating, the food is always so good. Hopefully my sister and I will go for a walk around her property.
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 02:08 PM   #57  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

*wavie* I'm here stressed at work as usual. I'll report later.
Old 11-07-2008, 03:00 PM   #58  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default I'm tho exthited!!!!!!!!

Had to share! There is a huge 2 day county music festival 1 hour from my house. Takes place in April/May and 2009 will be the 3rd year for it. They just announced the headliners - Brad Paisley, Kenny Chesney, Kid Rock, Miranda Lambert.... I have never gone (never even liked country music before BF came along) but I have already asked for tickets to go as my Christmas present!!!!! You know what that means.... I need a new tush by April!!! Something purty to stuff into a pair of tight Levis with cowboy boots!!!! One more reason to work hard! I have 32oz of wahwah down. Gotta pick up the pace!!!!!

Does anyone have any motivation for sale?
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #59  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I hear that Nixie!!!!! I'm planning on trying out the lunchbox diet......i think it'll work for me b/c i'm only prepping one big box of salad that covers lunch and both snacks I think I can handle that
Old 11-08-2008, 12:02 AM   #60  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I'm doing double overtime tomorrow. This is supposed to be my weekend off but I really need the money and it's the 11am - 7:30pm shift which is the one I would probably have to work if I ever go fulltime. So I might as well see how it is. If you hear about some worker going ballistic at the San Antonio VA.....you know who it is.