Old 10-20-2008, 10:23 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Frighten Away the Fat~~Week 8~~

Here is this weeks thread. I'll be back later to post.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #2  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Thanks Jen.

Wow 2 weeks left? I better do something useful to the scale!! I'm hoping to get workout time at lunch today. Don't know what I'll have for dinner but I do have protein for snacks today.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:02 PM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Bumpin for attention!!!!! Where are all the W.O.W. ladies??
Old 10-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I'm here Holy. Just tryin' to get the time to post something worth while. I caught up on last week's post today at work. I haven't been productive this challenge. Just flounderin' all over the place.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 05:51 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LOL trust me Grazie I'm all over the place too. I'd really like to work my Wii Fit tonight but I have yet another paper. My crazy sunday's bleeding over into monday too
Old 10-20-2008, 08:06 PM   #6  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

HHEEELLOO out there. I am late and hardly anyone has been here yet. Well, I am working hard, as usual. Even did WATP after school in my jeans and barefoot, no workout clothes. This workout is just not enough for me anymore. I think I'll add a little something more tonight.

Jelly- I have many pictures that I feel are totally disgusing. That is why I avoid the camera as much s possible. It's getting better, but I've got a long ways to go.

I am so hoping to make my goal of under 200 by the end of the month. Just a couple of pounds and I'll be there. Come on fat, leave this body.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:46 AM   #7  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls, I miss being motivated, I miss being active, I miss the gym, I miss being all over this thread...I hate being overweight, I hate being tired vs insomniac all the time, I hate being short of breath, I hate feeling lazy and unmotivated.

<sigh>

I did have an epiphany though. Think about this. No matter what you weigh, you weigh SOMEONE else's goal(or mini goal). Someone who weighs 300+ would probably LOVE to be 250's like me. I would LOVE to weigh what Mindy or Amy weigh, and those girls would like to weigh what JB and Jeni weigh.

OMG I was looking for some paper to help Robert with his homework and found an old notebook....In it, I found a page dedicated to WEEDers and what they weighed and their goal amounts, I think I had volunteered to keep track for everyone....I weighed 224 and my goal for whatever challenge it was, was to be 215. I would LOVE to be 224 again!

But at least I'm not 296 again. But in my mind, I feel like I'm slipping back to it. I just can't see 260 again. I about cried when I did the 240's again, and definitely the 250s. I'd be pretty happy to see 249. Maybe I just gotta concentrate on getting THERE for now, and not worrying about when am I going to be 150.

I'm feeling gabby here at 3:30 in the morning. I just finished four weeks of overtime and I think that made me kind of depressed. Just working so much. Long nights, even that 3am-7am crap kicked my butt. I am just existing, sleeping so I can go into work, sleeping because I worked all night, sleeping because I worked three in a row, just never having one full day OFF in five weeks. But, in fact, I'm complete off today, Tuesday. I didn't work Monday night, I don't work Tuesday night, I don't go back in until Wed night, sleep thurs, then sleep Fri to work friday night. See what I mean? Sleep all day Saturday, get up to go bowling, enjoy my Sunday off, but back to sleep monday and work monday night. I wonder if I'm getting burned out on my shift.

I'm suprised I'm up right now, but I shouldn't be. I worked Sunday night, slept til 2 on Monday and had to get the kids and cleaned up for this fancy dinner awards thing from work, came home a bit tipsy from cocktail hour, and went to bed at eleven...wide awake at 3.

I am loving that dog! I'm not exactly a dog person, per se, and I like smaller dogs, and I think that pup is gonna get BIG, but he is precious. I'll stick to my little siamese cat. !

I cannot imagine leaving Robert (9 in November!) home alone! Especially for the morning stuff. He probably wouldn't brush his teeth, wear strange mismatched clothes and he canNOT get his part straight in his hair to save his life. I hope the trip had its expected outcome Jeni, maybe your sister has seen the light.

Amy, did you know, or maybe you are the one who told ME, but Jillian Michaels is coming out with a Wii fit game you will use with your balance board? I canNOT wait to check that one out.

Shouts to Mindy,Jellyb, grazer, NixMom (is the Bf home yet? one more week, right?) and anyone I missed....hugs all around!!!!

Yep the WEED threads get pretty slow at the end, but have no fear, once the Thanksgiving (is that the next challenge?) one starts, we'll have new faces, and lots of chitchat. For now, I love the intimacy, I can keep up with around ten of us! LOL I get lost in the shuffle when it gets too big, but I love the busy-ness when it's booming. But that's when I back off chatting myself. Strange, isn't it?

What's everyone watching on TV? House is so good this season!!! Of course, the biggest loser but I'm finding it really lackluster this season...I can't get into these contestants. I thought Kath N Kim would be so funny, but can't get any laughs out of it....I've only seen the pilot, the next one or two are sitting on my DVR but I don't feel motivated to watch it! I have about 15 Dr. Phil shows to catch up on. Definitely I love the World Series of Poker the way men watch the Super bowl. I get so pumped up, and now they're down to 100....the final table is in November. Not really watching anything else right now though.

Any good movies out to rent? I bought DH the Indiana Jones for Sweetest day, but I'm not terribly anxious to see it. I'd like to see Baby Mama but don't think the husband wants to see it. I'm sure there are some good ones out, haven't been to the video store lately.

Enough! Try to go back to sleep Michelle! I promised Rachel that we would have a mommy-Rachel day since I won't be laying around all day.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Morning ladies, just wanted to say hi and that i will post more later. it was a long paper filled evening and i spent part of it crying over Martian Child. What a wreck I was. My poor dog got worried, came and put his head on my leg while i sobbed. DANGIT TOM.....always making me cry before he gets here.

i'll post more later, i have to throw together lunch/breakfast and get to work
Old 10-21-2008, 01:22 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

okie dokie Weedies! Got this week and next to make a big push...we can set up shop for a Thanksgiving goal too if we want! Motivation is always a problem at the end of challenges....this is a common thing. We've just gotta stick together...

And we should send the bloodhounds after Auddie. I hope she's doing ok.

I really need to work on food and exercise. I am gonna try to get some Wii Fit time in tonight before rehearsal instead of getting a nap. That way I can sleep better tonight
Old 10-22-2008, 11:43 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. I'm so sorry I haven't been around much. I have been so low over the past few days. When I came back to finish my rant that I started last week the forum was down for maintenence. I saved it and maybe I will post it later. The gist of the story is My mom and sister are no longer speaking to me. I have gone for days, weeks even not talking to them but they weren't NOT speaking to me.

The story: My sisters legal advice was wait until she had an official visit with her lawyer to let my ex-BIL know she was back. Her plan? See the kids at Tommy's b-day party. They (my mom and sister) wanted me to let Ex-BIL he didn't have to stay for the party and swimming because there would be plenty of adults. I did and immediately regreted it. He is my kids' uncle and even with the divorce he is one of my oldest friends. He called back (I couldn't talk I was so disgusted with myself) told DH He was planning on bringing his girlfriend and her two boys. No problem. I let my sister jknow. Then she planned on ambushing her ex and his girlfriend at the party. I lost it. Tommy's birthday party is about him. it was his day not hers and she was NOT going to ruin it for him. I wouldn't let that happen. IF she was set on going against her legal advice then she needed to see the kids BEFORE the party. Next thing I heard was I was on Ex's side and hung up on. She did follow my wishes she saw the kids before the party. But hasn't said any thing to me since that night. My mom is even worse.

So I have been low. I have distracted myself by reading, playing with the kids. But in my quiet moments, I cant stop crying with sadness and anger. DH has been so good to be but he had a feeling this would happen. And apparently (according to my father), my sister wants to go back to AZ.

Sorry guys I hate being like this. I haven't worked out since Tuesday. But my food intake is good. Well I cant say that. I'm actually not able to eat much at the moment. But I am going to take Tommy out for a walk today. THe weather is nice and he will love a nice long walk.

I am trying to get myself back to normal, I will be back on the board as much as possible.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:05 PM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jen,
Take Tommy out for a good day. Get your mind off of stuff. My sister hasn't spoken to me in over 6 years and it breaks my heart. Her husband has her screwed in the head, she won't speak to me, or mom. She just expects money from dad....talks to my kid brother when she needs money from dad....but craps on the rest of us. I know the heartache. I know how you feel. I wish I could give you a hug and go out for a walk with you just to provide a little bit of support.

Your sister and mom have NO RIGHT to expect YOU to skirt around and let the ex bil know what was going on. Sis should have waited, manned up and done it herself or just waited instead of ambushing him like that. The focus of the party should be on Tommy, not on her screwing everyone over like that. But I digress.

Motivation, yeah we're having that problem everywhere. I have motivation, i'm tired of my knees hurting, I had my first go-round on the Wii Fit...and I really want to play with it!!! I need to focus on good eating, more water, and at least walking every day. I'll lose the pounds, my knees will quit hurting, and I'll be able to wear clothes again.

I'm looking for more motivationals though. I don't need motivational stories, I find only a handful of those inspiring.

*hugs* to my Jen cuz I can't give you a real one.

Nchellie: GO TO SLEEP! I tried it last night...and i didn't want to get up this morning. I was cold. I don't think I'm over the bug yet.

A couple of NSV's this morning. I got up, prepared a healthy breakfast, healthy snacks, and a healthy lunch. I stepped on the scale, realized that TOM should be here this week, and ignored what it said. I took my supplements today. That's the biggest one of all for me so far. I plan on doing some cardio today, getting *something* done at lunch, and hopefully get a good dinner planned before the munchies come to get me.

It's gonna get better girls. We just gotta stick together!!
Old 10-22-2008, 01:46 PM   #12  
Calorie Counter

back Amy, thanks. Your sister does sound like mine. SIGH. Keeping busy cleaning the house now that I finished my book series. Anyone heard of the "Twilight" series by Stephanie Meyer? DH made me take a book for the plane ride (I am SO glad he did.). He said the ladies he works with was reading this series so he picked it up for me. (My youngest sister has been after me to read them for quite a while) I fell in love with it. Four books, read in a week Its kind of a teeny-bopper love story with vampires and werewolves. right up my alley.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:36 PM   #13  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I've heard of it....there's a trailer for the movie.....I need to sit down and read them

Had a light snack and hoping i can drink enough water to keep the munchies away til after our lunch workout
Old 10-22-2008, 07:45 PM   #14  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Jeni- Sorry about the traumas with your family. I'm sure it hurts. I am the one who get along with everybody in my family. Others go through these kinds of episodes you're talking about. It sucks. Twilight is all the rage on our BL Red Team thread. Everyone there seems to be in love with ths series and one of the characters in the book. Edward? Sounds too hokey for me. Not much into vampires.

Michelle- I love you thoughts on everybody wishes they were where someone else is in their journey. You are so right. It never occured to me that someone out there wishes they were where I am. True, so true.

Holy- What kind of inspiration are you looking for?

Now for some me time. My scale was beautiful this morning. It said, 201.2. I am wanting that magic number so bad right now. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning. We are pumping up the intensity of our workouts at school, so hopefully that will help. Urge me on girls.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Mindy! Congrats on the loss. That magic number will be there soon!

My scale was nice to me today to (well yesterday too). Thats what I get for not being able to eat for a few days.