Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 11:20 AM   #46  
Intuitive Eater

JamieJo! Congrats on your 2 pound loss! That's awesome!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:29 AM   #47  
Intuitive Eater

I had my weigh-in today and am at 184 so I met my goal of losing 1 pound plus an extra. I feel like I cheated tho because of the way I weighed myself. Read this thread to see what I mean: Weigh Twice This is a strange phenomenon but I'm going with the lower weight.

Anyhow, my new week starts over today and I am so tempted to set no goals for myself and just kick back (old habits after weigh-in day) but I am going to choose not to do that. If I can make it thru this weekend I'll know I'm on my way. It feels wonderful to have completed so many goals this week and I am glad that I can look back at them on the tracking thread with a sense of accomplishment, no matter how small they may be. They're done. As for the things I didn't get done ... today is another day!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:44 AM   #48  

Height: 5'6.5

Morning Blue! Thanks! Congrats to you too! Don't quit! We are doing so well! As for our goal thread...there are a lot of posts on there where people seemed to have quit. SO let's not quit with them!!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 11:59 AM   #49  
Intuitive Eater

Yes, I was wondering where some of the others have gone?!?!

No worries, I'm hanging in there! Just that old temptation creeping in is all. But I'm ignoring it! It feels good to know I have spent the last week doing something and that being vigilant has paid off!

I am so glad you are finding this helpful too!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:17 PM   #50  

What is your temptation?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:18 PM   #51  
Intuitive Eater

To be lazy. lol
Old 10-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #52  

oh haha! Yeah - That's one of my big ones too! My DH is difficult too. He's always eating bad and on the weekends I want to eat bad with him!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:21 PM   #53  
Intuitive Eater

ie. Don't do my chores. Don't try to accomplish my goals today. I think the food issue is finally under control for me. Hmmm. Maybe that was the underlying problem as to why I would eat ... feelings of defeat all the time because I've never felt like I've accomplished much. Hmmm indeed.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

Well... been the same 192 for a week and a half. AND I didn't set my goals this week!!! Monday... back on track with those goals.
Such a slacker
Old 10-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #55  

Come on Raw!!!! Get back on that wagon!!!!

I am still struggling with food. I don't know what most of the crazy stuff people on here talk about when it comes to food. I live on chicken and broc and am getting pretty bored....
Old 10-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #56  
small steps

S/C/G: 209/*ticker*/125

Height: 5'1 & 3/4

Hey everyone! I'm still around, tracking and putting along. I just don't post very much in general. I'm a total lurker.

Anyhoo, I met two out of my three goals for last week. I'm pretty happy with that. I am still working on getting organized. I didn't set daily goals for a couple of days just because I forgot about it. I'm going to do better this week!

Great job on losing Blue! I tried out your theory this morning. I weighed myself right when I got up and then again later and had lost 0.8 lbs. I went with the lower weight too! I figure somehow I lost some water!

Hey Jamie Jo. I know what you mean about starting to become bored. What I've found helps is going to the grocery store every weekend and just picking up different fruits and veggies to put a little variety with the main courses that are usually variations on the same theme. It's been working so far!

Let's keep to it. This is really helpful!
Old 10-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #57  
Intuitive Eater

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw23 View Post
Well... been the same 192 for a week and a half. AND I didn't set my goals this week!!! Monday... back on track with those goals.
Such a slacker
Hang in there Raw! You can do it! Glad you're still around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrdfrog View Post
I met two out of my three goals for last week. ... Great job on losing Blue! I tried out your theory this morning. I weighed myself right when I got up and then again later and had lost 0.8 lbs. I went with the lower weight too! I figure somehow I lost some water! ... This is really helpful!
Way to go wrdfrog! And thanks. I hope the weigh-in thing doesn't backfire on me and give me a higher reading next weigh-in! (As if I don't step on the scale enough already ... now I'll be doing it twice in the morning trying to get the best weight.) Glad you're finding this helpful, too!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #58  

hey everyone! I am still here, just been a busy couple days and couldn't get on here. Tomorrow things should go back to normal so I should be back again. BUT, I am starting my goal thread over, if no one minds. I have a little challenge I want to do for myself and my goals will change, soon as I get it written down exactly how to do it. We are going to see my family for thanksgiving in Ohio and I want to be as close to under 200 as possible, though I know I have a ways to go.

anyway, I will repost my weigh in thread starting my first 8 days tomorrow I am excited, and extremely motivated now. I want to go back feeling good so I am less likely to eat my heart out like everyone else will be doing
Old 10-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #59  
Intuitive Eater

Glad you're still with us Mama!
Old 10-27-2008, 06:50 AM   #60  

Okay, I have my new goals set up for my 8 days and I already met the first one today by getting up early to take a half hour walk I am determined to get back on track and it starts TODAY, so sick of this weight. I want to look in the mirror and actually like what I see. That's my big overall goal.
Closed Thread