Old 10-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #61  
:)

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Serenity View Post
I have. In fact there is some in my pantry right now. I like it just fine but the texture is a bit different than white pasta to me. I eat both.
I like the texture! It's thinner. I like it.

I'm down a couple a pounds, thank God! I'm so happy. But hopefully it'll stay off, because I'm having a party tomorrow.

Wish y'all all the best!
oneupsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 02:27 AM   #62  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Eny~Thank You!! I just have to tell ya. I got back from the Lawyers office a while ago. Everything is signed, sealed, and delivered. The judge signed the papers yesterday. I signed the papers today. I am free and clear. The house is mine, what he promised me is mine. One more round of paper signing and we are done. The divorce is a done deal. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. My emotions are really jumbled up right now. I have many decissions to make, and a fist full of bills to pay. I am on my way in my new life. Catch ya all later. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:21 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Good morning my friends! Thanks for all the positive vibes my way. I am so lucky to have such supportive friends for this trip.

Stephi- enjoy your party. We are having family over this weekend too, I've got to be mindful!

Pat, Congrats on the beginning of your new life. I am still jogging, just had DH and DS move my dreadmill for the winter, last winter it was out in the garage and had to trudge thru the snow to get to it, so here's hoping this will be better, still have to take it easy as my knee doth' not love to run. But as long as I build my time gradually, it seems to recover nicely.

Eny, I'll pull you back in if you pull me back in....

Wildthing_ I love that name, makes me sing "you make my heart sing" every time I read it. Tell us about your detox, what do we do?

Blue- you are doing great, And you are so right, about rebuilding the relationship w food, thinking alot about that and about what bigsexy said about eating food you like to lose weight. I think I am going to sit down and plan a week of only stuff I love that's on plan....hmm

OK, off to check in at TBL, I'll bbl!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 10:26 AM   #64  
At it again

Quote:
I think I am going to sit down and plan a week of only stuff I love that's on plan.
Great idea mothermavis! With a little planning, we really can eat only things we love - and we should!

Pat, I can imagine what mixed emotions you're feeling right now, but you're right - you are on your way in your new life. Take care of yourself along the way!

Blue, you are wise to rebuild your relationship with food. I don't think I'm there yet. Although I'm doing well with eating healthy, I think I'm a little too focused on it, if that makes any sense. I need to learn that food is just food.

Have fun at your party Stephi . . . but not too much fun .
rmc9142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:12 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 218/207.6/130

Height: 5'3

Haven't been on for a bit. Had a horrible migraine the other day and didn't do too well with food. Thankfully, I didn't gain. Walked 8 miles yesterday and felt better.

I know it was said that it's more than numbers. I have lost 8 pounds but my clothes are fitting a lot different. I even got in a pair of jeans that I couldn't of a month ago. Good luck to us all.
barbarajean2605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixiemae View Post
Eny~Thank You!! I just have to tell ya. I got back from the Lawyers office a while ago. Everything is signed, sealed, and delivered. The judge signed the papers yesterday. I signed the papers today. I am free and clear. The house is mine, what he promised me is mine. One more round of paper signing and we are done. The divorce is a done deal. I don't know weather to laugh or cry. My emotions are really jumbled up right now. I have many decissions to make, and a fist full of bills to pay. I am on my way in my new life. Catch ya all later. Pat
I'd do both! And actually I did do both. It was SO nice when everything was finally done - and Joe and I could start our life together - but it was also sad. Oh well - LITTLE BLACK DRESS HERE WE COME!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermavis View Post
Good morning my friends! Thanks for all the positive vibes my way. I am so lucky to have such supportive friends for this trip.

Stephi- enjoy your party. We are having family over this weekend too, I've got to be mindful!

Pat, Congrats on the beginning of your new life. I am still jogging, just had DH and DS move my dreadmill for the winter, last winter it was out in the garage and had to trudge thru the snow to get to it, so here's hoping this will be better, still have to take it easy as my knee doth' not love to run. But as long as I build my time gradually, it seems to recover nicely.

Eny, I'll pull you back in if you pull me back in....

Wildthing_ I love that name, makes me sing "you make my heart sing" every time I read it. Tell us about your detox, what do we do?

Blue- you are doing great, And you are so right, about rebuilding the relationship w food, thinking alot about that and about what bigsexy said about eating food you like to lose weight. I think I am going to sit down and plan a week of only stuff I love that's on plan....hmm

OK, off to check in at TBL, I'll bbl!!
MM - GRAB THE ROPE! It's time to start really WORKING!! We don't have long - and imagine what we could accomplish being focused the rest of this challenge!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarajean2605 View Post
Haven't been on for a bit. Had a horrible migraine the
other day and didn't do too well with food. Thankfully, I didn't gain. Walked 8 miles yesterday and felt better.

I know it was said that it's more than numbers. I have lost 8 pounds but my clothes are fitting a lot different. I even got in a pair of jeans that I couldn't of a month ago. Good luck to us all.
Barbarajean - you sound like you're doing GREAT! 8 Pounds, new jeans.. you go girl! oh and 8 miles of walking - THAT's AWESOME!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:25 PM   #67  
:)

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothermavis View Post
I had a pretty good time, and I don't think I did that bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc9142 View Post
Have fun at your party Stephi . . . but not too much fun .
again! Someone brought gummy "boogers" and my little brother was playing with them fed them to my dogs, for fun I guess, and I woke up to gummy booger puke this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbarajean2605 View Post
Haven't been on for a bit. Had a horrible migraine the other day and didn't do too well with food. Thankfully, I didn't gain. Walked 8 miles yesterday and felt better.

and 8 miles?! My oh my!

Just checking in! I'm off to have a snack. I'm starvin'!

Last edited by oneupsteph; 10-19-2008 at 01:26 PM.
oneupsteph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #68  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Hey people!!! I was out of town for the weekend without computer access. I am down to 166.5. I am making a good start. I just hope it stays this way. I think I am gonna start running again tomarrow. We will see!!!
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Hey Ladies. Hope all is well. I have been good and at least eating on plan. No exercise over the weekend though - I was BAD in that way.
Got back in to the swing tonight with Boot Camp.
I have my "official weigh in" tomorrow AM, but I am feeling positive because on my scale this AM I was 195. I go by their scale for consistency.
Wish me luck - think THIN!
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #70  

Lady : vibes for you! It'd be awesome for you to be truly down to #195!

I've been on plan the last 2 days, and I feel really good about it! I'm hoping that I can see a big drop tomorrow from TOM's #3 gain last week.

Alright off to the store
Old 10-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Sorry I've been gone for 6 days--wedding and a family visit in Chicago--eating was terrible, also some drinking, but I did 2 runs and was very delighted I got that in at least! I am afraid to see how I backslid--just got off the plane today so I won't weigh until Thursday or Friday, after exercising like a fiend!

One thing I can say is, I have totally indulged my taste for a lot of fattening and sweet stuff, and really have NO desire for any more now for awhile! A LONG while, I hope! It's like that when we go "home", my mil keeps pushing things on us, buys crap, takes us out to our "favorite" places, etc. etc. My willpower isn't that strong--especially if I may hurt her feelings or spoil her enjoyment. Nah--it's really that my willpower sucks

Anyway, back and re-motivated to I have learned that I feel like crap when I eat crap. I mean, I knew that before, but sometimes I need a refresher course! And yes, I often do NOT like pushing myself to go do a hard work-out, but I do feel SO much better after I finish one (emotionally and mentally, if not in my aching bones/muscles, haha!)

TTYL, got to do a lot of reading/catching up!
modcat44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 12:52 AM   #72  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Mothermavis- I just drank water juice and broth for 3 days. It was pretty easy. That song is what my name is from. I love that song.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #73  

Good morning girls! I'm happy to say that the scale Gods were with me - and TOM took his 3 friends with him when he left! Plus #.4 more. I'm still struggling in these #180s! I know that if I can be consistent for a month I'd be amazed at myself! Grr... I don't know why I keep stopping myself from progress!

Anyhow - back to work for me.. life is crazy around here right now!
Old 10-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Eny~You said it all "Life is crazy around here." Thanks for the challenge! Here is a toast to getting life back on track!! cheers!!!!! Catch ya later. Pat
Dixiemae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:29 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 268.0/tracker/170.0

Height: 5'5

Does anyone else ever feel tempted to eat a 2,000 calorie lunch from McDonalds just because it has the Monopoly game pieces? I love that game, but it's so EVIL.....
bigsexy is offline   Reply With Quote