Old 09-24-2008, 09:31 PM   #31  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Michelle ~ I hope your uterus isn't trying to leave! You know it's bad at your job when everyone is transferring out or quitting. That's what's happening at my VA job. I'm not watching the Biggest Loser even though I'm in the challenge on here.

HT ~ I really don't intend to dress up as a Fiber One box. LMAO

My butt hurts....along with various other body parts. Just wanted yall to know.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:00 PM   #32  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

I've only missed one day but it feels like forever. Why have things gottne so crazy busy? I just don't seem to have time for anything after school. Well, I am having my mid-cycle gain thingy. So far I am only up a pound. Hope it stays that way, so I can continue losing. We weigh-in Friday at work and on 3fc BL. I have been working out each night after school with friends.

Tonight we did Tae Bo. It was a pretty good workout. We are doing a variety of different things which is nice.

Don't have time for personals, but here is some quick stuff. Good luck on the not smoking thing, everyone keep exercising and eating right. Keep our chins up and our attitude good. Let's make progress girls.

See ya soon.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:33 AM   #33  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hang in there Mindy. we all go thru goofy cycles. Jlea are you *sure* you don't wanna be a Fiber 1 box??
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:51 AM   #34  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Happy Thursday All.

Mtiggie - keep up the good work after work. It will pay off and you know your body well enough by now to know that the gain is VERY temporary!

Nchellie - Uterus Exodus huh? Mine feels like its gonna fall out once a month. Schedule to begin decending sensation tomorrow. Lovely TOM. BTW - I take YAZ. really like it. You might ask about it.

Jlea - yay for butt pain! reminds us we have muscles there and not just that attachment of flesh that (in my case) looks like a gianormous Thomas's english muffin. Nooks and crannies everywhere. Celebrate the pain girl and sign up for some more!

HolyT - Yes watching TBL but never make it to vote off stage, only through the weigh in. I always seem to crash out 10 minutes before the show is over. Leaves me a suprise for the next week to find out who went home!

Okay - gotta get to my day. Day 4 no smokey. Day 4 OP'y. WEED goes a little sumpin like dis -

W- 64+ this has become (dare I say) easy?
E - Abs again, strength training
E - Packed, planned, totally uneventful
D - In control.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:36 AM   #35  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Got the company picnic today, not something i'm really looking forward to b/c they complain that we don't get enough done in my department. Double edged sword there. So here goes:
W:64+oz (every day since Saturday, isn't that awesome??)
e: Hopefully treadmill time after work today
e: as much on plan as possible. I may get dressed and head over to the grocery store this morning to pick up some fruit n veggies
d: stay focused....this weekend I have stuff due for both classes....last weeks in those two. I start a new set of classes on Tuesday, then after I start those I'll have 2 sessions left!!!!

DH was not home when i got home....he was off with his buddy....I've been pretty invisible lately.....or at least it feels that way. Then again it could just be me with TOM coming and all that. I went to rehearsal and we've sorted out what we're doing for our next show. Plans were changed so it's gonna be a little different than what we were planning but oh well.

I think the cranky bug's trying to bite. i really would much rather stay home today.

Ok i gotta go get a face on and get dressed so i can go into work and get yelled at for not doing enough claims I'll drop a line in later!
Old 09-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #36  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

I've been MIA this week. My computer at home is so slow that I don't even bot; plus this month is fast forward. Congrats on the losses, jogging, non-smoking ( that is a tough one, been there ), breaks from exercise, healthy eating...I hope I got the major themes.

WEED is E for me. Exercising but not eating well or drinking water. The scale is not moving and neither is that mufin top!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:16 PM   #37  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies! My daughter finally let me on the laptop for a minute....three yr. olds..lol. Anyway, had the itch to buy some new clothes last night so I went shopping for some walking pants. I so need to lose this weight or atleast 15 lbs of it before it cools off outside. I don't want to go buy more fat clothes!!
My daughter kept me up until the we hours of the morning. She stayed up half the night online. Finally the last time she woke me up I decided to have a candy bar. By the way, did I mention my kitchen and pantry look like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory?! Anyway, she asked if the candy bar was for her so of course I said yes and handed it over. I would rather have a kid hyped up on chocolate than the guilt of eating that candy bar any day of the week.
TOM is saying his last fairwells. I stuck to my diet yesterday....all day! I'm so friggen proud of myself! I'm at that point where if I just lost 10 or 15 lbs I would look thin, but if I gain it I will look like a big fatty. You know the place where you can see every pound you lose or gain...thats where I'm at.
I'm in such a postive mood today!! I love bright sunny days like this. The scale says i'm down 2.5 lbs. I wasn't going to weigh until Monday, but the way I gain I think it best to do it daily. When I got on the scale Monday and it said 170 I basked in it. I told myself to take a long look because I was NEVER see that number again. It has came and went and thats that. My family is coming again this weekend and I refuse to give in. Everyone can eat like I eat or go out, but we will NOT order out or fry any foods!! I'm only going forward this time girls. Someone will have to force feed me for me to screw up at this point. Reality has hit me that I'm not going to hit my exercise goal for the month so I'm just going to take that off so I don't get upset about it. Also, the fact that we have 39 days until this challenge is over. I want to give my very best for those 39 days left. I've played around enough the past couple weeks.
Well I'm off to go spritz some water in my daughter's face and wake her up. I'm putting on my walking shoes and my new britches and hittin' the pavement. I'll look for yens.

HolyT-I hope you are making through the picnic! I'm invisible, but yet wondering if visibility will return when the weight is gone...hmmm.

Grazer- Stay positive!! You have lost 25lbs so far. Don't give up!

Nixmom-Congrats on 4 days of no smoking.

Mtiger- It's nice to have friends to work out with...or so i've heard..lol.

Lea-Bikes are so fun..until the next day..lol. Usually my privacys do most of the suffering.

My WEED for the day:
W-64, but some is better than none.
E-walk, run, just move...do something.
E-1000- 1200 cals
D-don't look back.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:30 PM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jellybeans I completely understand what you mean about not wanting to buy more fat clothes. I have slacks waiting to be worn. I pulled them out...i adjusted the clothing lineup in my closet...things that I WANT to wear but cant are on shelves.....things that are getting given away are out of the closet.....things that fit are where I can get to them hanging up. I really need to get my bellydance stuff moved into my craft room closet so I can free up a bit of space.

I will do my best to stay focused on not eating too much today. maybe I'll eat and go walk afterwards....
Old 09-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i survived, ate too much, but i DID have fruit and salad....as if that's gonna make it better LOL

i'm not feelin so hot though, i haven't been for a couple of days. I think tonight as soon as I get home i'm gonna hit the treadmill before I do anything else. The exercise will certainly help.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

HI ladies. DH and I went in for our blood workup today and OH we forgot to tell you to fast for it. Then the doctor looked at us like we were nuts and he didn't know what to do when we said we wanted to have a preventative checkup. You know be proactive in our health rather than reactive. His only intentions are to check for blood sugar and cholestoral. I need a new doctor. I explained about my gestational diabetes and what my sporadic checks were (fasting always high). So he thinks I may be diabetic and wants me to start following my diabetes diet again. I have been more focused on calories than carbs, but I rarely overeat on carbs any way. We will see what the results show on tuesday (when we go in for the blood work, when we will be fasting).

Anyway I haven't gotten back on the WEED yet, but Since tomorrow is my monday I will be back on it FULL BOARD!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Dang now that's helpful. See that's why i only go to the doc when i'm really dog-sick or it's a scheduled appointment like the girlie thing or dental thing. I'd be annoyed too
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #42  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Jeni you just gave me one **** of a panic attack. I thought I had lost my mind. I read since tomorrow is Monday, not my Monday. I'll be okay..lmao. I thought wow my daughter has really screwed my days up for me keeping me up so late.
I have been eating great all day. I feel so much better....almost powerful. My husband had to go back to school this afternoon so I haven't got my walk in yet. Ever since a dog tried to attack me last summer I'm scared to go by myself with Madison.
I have had 32oz of water so far, 720 cals, but no exercise yet. I am definitley going to get some in.
HolyT-the bottom of my closet is my crafting stuff..lol. What is the bellydance stuff? Is that some kind of workout? Also, I gave away all my size clothes this time last year when I got down to 155. I was in size 10 so I gave my 12's away. Thank God I saved one pair. I ended up buy 2 more pair off ebay so I'm up to 3 pair, but haven't bought anymore in over 6 months. I made the promise to my husband that I wouldn't buy anymore clothes until I am too big for the ones I have.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #43  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

OOH!! Clothes!! I have fun shopping for clothes now. I really need to restrain myself. Tops are okay. I don't think they will ever really get tto big. But bottoms, I only buy a few at a time. That is where most of the changes are taking place and I don't wear them for more than a few months. YEAH!! But a girl's gotta have something on her hiney.

Yesterday we did Billy Blanks Tae Bo. Today we did a kickboxing DVD. Oh my God!! I knew I was a little sore from yesterday, but man when we started working out I realized how sore I was. It has been a while since I have gotten sore like this. OUCH!!

Tom. is weigh-in at school and 3fc and I don't think it will be pretty. It's mid-cycle gain time. Oh well. It will look better next week.

Nix- Good job on the lack of nicotine. Keep it up.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:41 PM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jellybeans: I have some bellydance outfits that I wear when we perform. I have that plus some formal wear (ok well it's a few dresses and the wedding dress that I bought when I was promised a wedding once, plus my high school letter jacket that hubby wanted me to throw away) in a dress bag that needs to get put in my craft room closet. I'd prefer to have the space so I can hang all my clothes.

Yes I am a bellydancer...it's a good workout...
Old 09-26-2008, 07:32 AM   #45  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Tgif!

Morning all!

Thanks MTiger (and everyone else) for the stop smoking encouragement. Today is day 5 and you may see me post it every day until I have 30 days under my belt. Its been WAY easier than I had anticipated.

I have decided that Friday's will be my weigh-in day. TOM is lurking, however this morning I am down 3 or 4 lbs since MONDAY. Amazing what WEED will do for ya. I have been OP with food since monday. Slacked a little on water yesterday, and did not my 3rd night of walking in yet this wee. But the scale has moved down daily none-the-less!

I have also finalized my return to my maiden name, which feels like a huge weight off of my world. So NSV for me, now I just hafta get through the 75 places I have to notify to actually change it!

WEED for the day -
W - 64 - you know the drill
E - Walk and abs tonight?
E - Already packed and waiting at work
D - I am a force to be reckoned with!

Have a great day all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote