Old 09-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

It must be the week for bad attitudes. I am fed up with work and the way they keep jacking me around. It makes life miserable. Tom. I am taking a day off that they basically owe me. I am going in though because it is our first weigh-in for the new BL contest. It is also my weigh-in at home. I am hoping for something good.

Nix- Have fun this weekend, just don't go all crazy.

Jeni- I am inching up on onederland. Oh, what a sweet day that will be.

See ya all later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:27 AM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Shari~I have a wii fit and I love it! it cost about 90 dollars. It has strength training, yoga, balance games, and aerobics. U can find a way to cheat your way through it, but why would you? It is what you make it.

Mindy~sorry you are having a tough time.

I skipped the workout today, I am just going tonight. I really needed some sleep and boy did I sleep. I did make it up to get Makenna off to school though I was happy about that. I think I am going to invite my nephew over for a sleepover tonight. I feel like I owe my sisiter for watching the kids so much. He may be going to my moms house though so we will see.

DH and I have doctor appointmets to get a full check up, cholestorol check, blood glucose check. (I actually hope doctor gives me a new meter and prescription for test strips). We actually eat pretty healthy most of the time, we both get in some good workouts he goes 5 times a week for 45 minutes on his lunch break. I do 2-3 workouts a week for 60 minutes. Just in panic mode I guess. Nana was shocked that I made the appointments, she thought I was going to make her nag DH.

So I am back on the WEED today:

W 64 oz
E 30 minute run, Wii fit strength training, 20 minutes
E 1200 planned calories. Make sure I get in plenty fruits, veggies, protien
D housework. My house is disgusting. I am going to start at the front and make my way back. It will shine by 2 pm.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #48  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I threw together a veggie soup this morning....i used a box of chicken broth, a can of diced tomatoes, and threw in whatever veggies i had handy. This morning it was mushrooms (wanted to use up what i had) a can of peas, some fresh brocolli, some leftover "steamed" frozen veggies, some onion, and seasonings. I had some for breakfast...put some light sour cream in it, and it was YUMMY. i brought some for snack and lunch too.

i am exhausted still. They wonder why I am frustrated here at work? My "team" or "parter" in my little position has called in again. Friday's the biggest push day for claims out the door and I'm expected to do it all. That's certainly not fair to me but they do NOTHING about it.

I'm PMSy too...Tom's on his way. I'm gonna load up on good soups though. Comfort foods LOL....
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 01:55 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Ht...you love you some soup, don't ya girl??? lol. I wish i could make tasty soups. I did however make some chicken and dumplins last night. My bf loved them, i thought they were okay. I made them the way his sister makes them, but i liked them better the way i made them last time. Oh well....the good news is...i am down a pound. So yay!!! One down, like 16 more to go!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:43 PM   #50  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM chicken n dumplins....

*sighs* I know what ELSE i'm gonna make this weekend LOLOLOL

i do, i love soups....the veggie soup and the mushroom soup i make are mainly for the added veggie serving...plus they keep me full. As long as I stay full I'm less likely to eat anything else.

I've pretty much ignored the 3 cartons of whoppers and basket full of mini candy bars two spots up ahead from me. I had ONE....ONE peanut butter whopper. it was good for about 12 calories. But I only had one. I actually put away the bag of trail mix, put away the M&M's at home. granted I can see them still, and I may change that when I get home, but they're not in site unless i go looking for them. That's going to help a lot.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:03 PM   #51  
mtiger

Wink

Weigh-in was good today. I was down to 204.8. I'm kissing that door to onederland. I will make it by the end of Oct. for sure. I was walking past a mirror at work yesterday. I had on 1 of my new pair of pants and I stopped to do a double take. I thought, Who's A** is that? Not mine. I need to take new pics so I can really see the difference. I know it's there.

Chat with ya tom.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #52  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Default Coming Home

Well, when I signed in it said that I hadn't posted since Feb, so I am going to beleve it even though I don't want to. Much like the numbers I am seeing on the scale. I don't want to believe they are what they are, but that waht it says.
I have been giving myself every excuse in the book as to why I gained my weight back, or why I wasn't able to keep it off, but it really doesn't matter, it is what it is. I can't fit into any of my clothes and the ones I can fit into are so uncomfortable, I want to scream. Needless to say, I am recommitting myself today. To be a better, healthier me. So I would love to join in the challenge.
The funny thing ( or not so funny thing) is that I started working at a gym, but I weigh more now than I did when I started working there.

This post is more of a confessional than anything. I think I needed to be honest about where I was before I could start. That being said, I am going to change my ticker in as much as I hate it. I look forward to reconnecting with my old "friends" and meeting the rest of you as well.
Thanks for letting me vent to. I'll get to personals later,
lovemacon
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #53  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Macon! Missed you!!! Glad your back!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #54  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Congrats to all our losses!

Welcome back Macon!

Work is a ***** and I SO want to take annual leave.

Jeni ~ Glad Papa is out of the hospital. Was your Wii Fit a program and balance board? Or was it that and the actually Wii?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:38 AM   #55  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Once again I ate like a teenage boy yesterday. I'm such a savage beast!! LOL. Not really funny though. I want to give a big "shout out" to Target for having their M & M's on sale 2 for $4. *******s!! Anyway, I ate about 4 handfuls of those, had pizza, cheese garlic bread, mozz. sticks, and sauce for dinner. I also managed to find room for a donut. I'm been so tired the past couple days that I've been walking around in a fog. Just exhausted. TOM should be here soon..Yay for Tom!! Not! Nothing like trying to exercise while slowly bleeding to death! Yes I'm in one of those moods today. Not really grouchy just sarcastic. Taking the girls to the parade and carnivale. Then we are going to my mother's so my husband can hang some new blinds. In other words I won't be home to stick with my diet. I just want to yell "hold on." It's like I don't get a second to set down and get my crap together. I so need the remote from the movie Click. *note to self..call bed, bath, and beyond*
HolyT-Simmer down girl!! LoL. I can't believe you got written up. I hope you made it a doooozy!! Also....Step away from the dumplins...repeat...step away from the dumplins..

Lea-Glad you are feeling better.

Mtiger- Rock that ***..lol.

Jen - when you get done with your house come work on my sty..Won't ya?

I'm not going to kid myself and make a WEED for today. Won't happen...unless I wrote it as follows.
W-however much is in 6 diet cokes
E-strolling
E-anything offered to me from Carnival vendors
D- Learn to say "no"
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #56  
mtiger

Wink

Jelly- You were so funny, I mean sarcastic. I haven't felt that way in a while. There was something about going back to school that just got me right back on track and I have been doing so well. Routine, routine, routine!!!

Went shopping for some new tops today. I have 3 new pair of pants and needed some new pretties. They are mediums. I keep wondering, how much more can come off my waist. It is getting tiny. Tiny? Well smaller. I'm looking like Marilyn Monroe with a few extra pounds. Well, quite a few. This is getting to be fun. I am going to take pictures on Oct. 1st. So I hope to post some before and current pics for you all to see. I hope to be at a 50 pound loss by then. 50 pounds!!! My gosh that's hard to believe.

Well better go. The street is calling my name and telling me to get my running shoes on and my new smaller butt in gear. See ya!!
Old 09-21-2008, 04:36 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Bad weekend for me. Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow. Thinkin' about skippin' it altogether. I'm doing well with exercise but not getting results because my WED is missing!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #58  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LMAO i literally LOL'd with your shout out to target ROFLAMO

I've made a veggie soup, the mushroom soup, and minestrone's in the crockpot. tonight i'll make good healthy chicken strips for the game, stuffed shrooms, and probably potato boats again...i think. Those get me in trouble. I think I'll go ahead and get the beef stew made too. The soups will get me through the week. I had a serving for breakfast but i'm hungry again so i'll just eat another one i guess.

i *could* make healthy dumplings....somehow.....i'll get it figured out LOL
Old 09-21-2008, 05:08 PM   #59  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Silly question but do you have to have a Wii to do Wii Fit?

I'm tired but kinda happy. I don't know, lately I've been feeling a little better about things in my life. I'm still working two hated jobs and I really need to start exercising, like BAD, it's weird.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #60  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Yes Shari you'll need the Wii to use the Wii Fit. I still don't have one. I'm just gonna be forced to order one or just do a raincheck on one. DH is in no hurry to go get one for me while he's on vacation. That would make sense. Then again, doing the dishes while he's on vacation would be nice too. I got stuck with that chore, plus cleaning kitchen, trimming Captain's nails, and fixing the toilet yesterday. I need to do 2 portions of papers today. Not looking forward to work though.

I got my W in yesterday....i am gonna get it in today too. Hopefully i can stay on track with the food too. I'll stay full on water til later. Hopefully I can just eat half my serving of potato boats and maybe save the rest for monday night football.

Ya know, that might be a good idea....make what I'm going to make for my game tonight, split that in half, and eat the rest of it for dinner tomorrow! YAY!

That's less cookin for me